Question Why do you love somebody???

Why do you love somebody??? ;-)

• The lovely kind character, he/she makes me smile ...

Votes: 81 65.9%
  • The House, the yacht, the cars and the money - that?s all!

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Her HUGE BREASTS/ His huge Co..!!!

Votes: 6 4.9%
  • I don't really love him/her... I simply don't want to be lonely....

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • What is love ?

Votes: 18 14.6%
  • Other, don't know, don't care

Votes: 14 11.4%

• Total voters
Your're not corny, Elisakim. Some people don't fall in love as early as others. I know what you mean--I've been there.

You?re right, Haivart. ....but I think a lot of people don?t know what "LOVE" is, so they think they are fallen in love....

I never really like the right guy. I end up liking the person who is my guy friend at the time. And right now the person I love is one of my guy friends. He's great. He's always there for me and actually cares. The only probelm is the major thing that I'm looking for isn't there. He's not religious. Although that may not sound important, religion is the most important thing in my life. I want someone I can serve God with and I want God in my marriage. Sorry, I think I am just ranting. I am really too young to think about this anyhow.

Why do you love somebody?

I love this "somebody" because he could express love better than I do. He was able to express his love by kissing, fondling and making love to me.

I lost him five years ago, but I still love him very much till this very day. I'm currently looking for him. Wish me luck!

konnichiwa!
I have a constant companion, he makes me smile, we shop together, we watch movies together and he even calls me everyday. I love him because he's always there for me, we even say i love you to each other but still he's not my boyfriend and i'm not sure if he already has a girlfriend.

My dilemma: Do we really love each other or we just enjoy each other's company.

magirawashii ne?

Hey chelo!
==> look in his eyes and you?ll know the answer...
-If you want a relationship, if you want him to be your boyfriend, tell it to him and ask for it... GO FOR IT!!! :cool:
(...but this is always a risk, because you could destroy the company you?ve had...decide what you want.... :confused:.)

It could be both, dear chelo. But Himura has a point. If you are going to talk about it, think really carefully. There are risks involved.

i think you both already know that answer to that. you are in a relationship with him. neither of you know how or when but it just happened and it just is that way now. its a beautiful thing you have and even more so because its unspoken. theres no real need to put a label on it.

loving each other and enjoying each others company go hand in hand. i'd be hard pressed to love someone if i didnt enjoy hanging out with them all the time. but you can kiss him and see how that goes if you havent already, if you have and all that stuff i dont think theres any reason to worry about it.

A friendship is wonderful... no doubt... but a real relationship can unite the positiv sites of both: friend and partner... and isn?t this real happyness? :confused: I don?t really know^^

I love because I'm completely and totally fallen in love. I've had many girlfriends, but I find that in the end it was just physical attraction. I just need someone that actually keeps their personality around me instead of trying to impress me the whole time. I've lost many attractions to people for them being superficial.

But I have a best friend that I kinda like. It's a bit odd, but she actually stays real with me. Very good friend. Maybe something more...........................................................

...maybe? -you should, if you want, discover what?s up there ^^

i dont know about love eighter, i?m just a 17 year old guy (virgin) 18 this november.
i dont know if i?m "in love" with my girlfriend, but i certenly do like her a lot. some of the reasons are that she is kind and rather good looking, and she is a good kisser ;)

well... if that is love? :confused:
but look into you, "listen to your heart" and you should know if you love her or not... :cool:

Here's an opinion from a female.

Dear Picardo,

based on your feelings toward your girlfriend, I don't think it's love. No, not entirely. You just like her, and you may grow to love her. Maturity is a factor here. In that case, carry on wth the kissing but that's all you should do. :atchoo:

when you love someone, you accept everything about him/her...
I think it comes out of the blue most of the time...
if two people keep that feeling same time same way, they would be great together as bf/gf and the best friends...
I guess...

it's very easy to mix up love with infatuation. I've done it myself. But each time you grow a little and are a little closer to finding *real* love. Just remember that. All I have to say.

hmmm right now i dont love someone as a partner. but ive few friends and some of them mean really a lot of me. most of them are good 10 years older (somehow i get along better with people who are older then me). we dont see each other daily but we know each other well. we phone often, visit at times, watch movies, she cooks mostly then and likes giving me lots of stuff for the flat me and friends live in (like tea and cooking-plates and whatever)... its just a relaxed and nice friendship.
but its not a material-based friendship, its jus that we know each other very well and like helping each other.
ah well... and i love my dog... but my dog lives at my family and i see it only once every half year and it seems to age far too fast. its now getting blind of age... :(

Moonflower said:
when you love someone, you accept everything about him/her...
I think it comes out of the blue most of the time...
if two people keep that feeling same time same way, they would be great together as bf/gf and the best friends...
I guess...

What about when people change, have new hobbies, interests etc. That?s what?s happening to me and my boyfriend, and I actually don?t know if the reasons we fell in love count anymore.Does anyone else have experiences of the same kind?

I don?t know if we?re together just because we?re used to beeing so, and because we?re remembering the wonderful times we?ve had before. We have totally different goals etc.He?s so into wrestling, sports etc, and it takes so much of his time...and I can?t stand it...And, I?m in love with Japan, and that?s something he doesn?t understand.
?n a way I?m afraid to make an end to our relationship, because somehow I?m afraid for him...I don?t want to see him ending up alone...I?m so twisted ? ..:)

Sorry for this "psychological pouring", but I?d like to hear some opinions..

beeing a bit different is good...beeing too different will probably not last for a long time... and I know, the worst is when someone can?t understand your interests.... @ Chipi

This thread has been viewed 122383 times.

Back