Question Why do you love somebody???

Why do you love somebody??? ;-)

• The lovely kind character, he/she makes me smile ...

Votes: 81 65.9%
  • The House, the yacht, the cars and the money - that?s all!

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Her HUGE BREASTS/ His huge Co..!!!

Votes: 6 4.9%
  • I don't really love him/her... I simply don't want to be lonely....

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • What is love ?

Votes: 18 14.6%
  • Other, don't know, don't care

Votes: 14 11.4%

• Total voters

Himura

Hadoken!!!!!
Reaction score
Has it a reason, why you love sombody like your partner??

-What do you like at GIRLS/BOYS, an what do you hate or dislike??

well from personal experience, im sure everyones is different. it just happened to me one day, im not real sure the reason but i suppose it was a combination of factors. i just knew really liked being around her until i realized it was different from any girl before and something more.

another thought id like to throw out is that 'love' is an addiction to another person. a physical, emotional and chemical dependancy on them and all that is attached, especially pheromones. a symbiotic relationship if you will.

In my case he's older (10 years or so) and more accomplished -- so probably closer to a father figure/mentor followed by close friend and lover. I'd have some qualms about marrying or setting up house together long-term, though, even if it were possible, and it's for sure not what most Americans think of as mature or ideal love (although at least I can be sure it's not just for my huge breasts :D ), but these roles have worked into as a very, very comfortable fit for us. So.....I'm in love with his mind, boyish enthusiasm, and then lovely/kind personality. :happy:

I've only been "in love" once in my lifetime and that ended badly. Nevertheless, it was an experience I do not regret and I suppose I did learn a great deal from my relationship with her on the dynamics of being a couple and whatnot (hindsight being 20/20 and all that). I've come to accept the fact that to be perfectly honest, I am far too self-absorbed to ever want to be in a relationship again. I enjoy doing things on my own, travelling abroad to new and wonderful places, witnessing and experiencing new things firsthand, etc. etc. I suppose if I ever met someone who shared my desire and passion for such things, then I might reconsider my options. :cool:
:)

I love my fiance because he's always there for me, he's my best friend.. :)

He's 24, has a nice job, He's responsible
he reminds me of my father, actually..

when I need someone to turn to, he is there
I need to tell him what a horrible day it was, or how I feel on something, he's there

I need to feel safe or comforted, he is there to wrap his arms around me

I know in my heart this is the man I am going to have my child with

No matter what happen we always get through it.

He forgives me for my faults, I'm far from perfect, but he love every quirk about me

He and I fell in love from our personalities, and our minds, we saw each other later

For real I have loved many times, many girls, diffirent characters( one side love ), i don't know which one was true love but in most of the cases I realized my feelings after the disappearence of the person from my daily live ( I think it was in most of the cases missing feelings ).
Then I realized that i like to be loved by someone...... so i looked around of me and asked my friends and i found that there are a lot ( not a lot ) of poeple that I haven't noticed them around me who they love me and care about me, i've been touched by this fact but eventhough I refused to accept it, I keept looking for others........ now I'm very confused what we should do : " sould we try to love who love us or keep our feelings choose " I prefer the second choice, but with it I'm still looking.....
The other big questions that knock inside my head is why we are always looking for someone.........to be continue

I voted other, because I always fall in love with a girls eyes...

eyes are beautiful...

you?re right, jeisan. nice continue ^^

It depends on how the person makes you feel, wanting money isn't love...that is just use... Being lonely isn't a good reason to think that you're in love with someone, it's all in the feelings.

Because he saved my life. Twice.
Because he can make me laugh.
He makes me feel so much better when I?m down.
Because I know the "real" him under his tough shell.
Because I?m still with him,even we have changed so much.
Because the way we met was so strange and unforgettable.
Because of the endless discussions we have had, and all the secrets we share with eachother.
Because he loves me,despite how difficult I can be, despite my stupid mistakes, despite my dark secrets....

...mysterious....^-^

If I went into why....I would end up w/ a rant. I once wrote why and wrote a page and 1/4 - 1/2 of reasons. But simply put, he's my best friend and has always been there for me in the short time I have known him. If I really need it, he will hug me. That may seem like a weird reason, but what I mean by that is...he knows me well and even tho he is not a huggy person..he will at the right give hugs. It's unrequited I think, but even so...he's a good friend, so it doesn't matter because...he's still my friend. Can't ask for more than that. lol I think I did a mini rant.:blush: ;)

I love everybody b/c everybody is innocent. Like my dog or my little brother.
:confused: But love-love, I wouldn't know b/c I'm a 20 year old virgin who has never been in love.
I do know that love is very often mistaken for attachment.
I think you love someone for the way they make you feel inside, that special eternal feeling. ;)
I know I'm corny... :smoke:

wow... seems that you are right, elisakim, but it?s hard that you?ve never been in love with someone. I hope, and I?m sure that you will find your one!

@elisakim ==> You?ll fine the one... and if there is a chance... ======>>>>TAKE IT!!!!!!!!! ^^

;) Oh..Thanks Himura. Your so sweet.
Though I do wish I could just hop into an anime and grab a really cool pretty boy to be my boyfriend!! Heehee...:p

Thanxx, elisakim, that?s nice of you!
=>Yes... in MANGA/Animes, the characters are always cool or pretty... but that?s just fiction... so we have to seek our luck in reality... that?s often hard ?cause we can?t always get what we want.... but: - THAT`S LIVE
(Live is cruel and sometimes wonderful ^-^ )

This thread has been viewed 121880 times.

Back