Question Why do you love somebody???

Why do you love somebody??? ;-)

• The lovely kind character, he/she makes me smile ...

Votes: 81 65.9%
  • The House, the yacht, the cars and the money - that?s all!

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Her HUGE BREASTS/ His huge Co..!!!

Votes: 6 4.9%
  • I don't really love him/her... I simply don't want to be lonely....

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • What is love ?

Votes: 18 14.6%
  • Other, don't know, don't care

Votes: 14 11.4%

• Total voters
just like you... no way... I can't stand ppl who are just like ME... ^^; oh well, dunno...

I believe the real love is just like you yet not like you. Its a weird expression, it's kinda like saying "Like two magnets-Opposites attract." your the same yet different.

O God, Please Turn Me Into .....

neptunemoon said:
I love my baby. He understands me and he is just like me. He's the person I have been looking for. I cant imagine being with anyone else. I can tell him anything. I am so comfortable with him and want to share every part of me with him for the rest of my life.

HER man, even if just for 24 hours!!!!!

Frank

:blush:

I love my wife and I feel that she is my other half. Every day that we have been together for the last ten years has been the best thing ever and continues to be and will be long after we are gone. :cute:

eh, I don't even know what love is anymore. Too many times I thought I was in love only to find that I wasn't. I wonder if the idea of love wasn't played up and sought after and idealized in society today, if people would even 'fall in love" anymore. I wonder if it is just for the most part, a man made thing, along with romance.
I think if the ideals and love stories, models and icons were gone, we'd live life happier and less worried about everything, until the right person came along for each of us.

It is just too cumbersome.

Time Flies !!!!

JUNE 30th !!!! The woman deserves a medal ! She has put up with me for " 27 " YEARS of marriage! What a wife !

Frank

Frank D. White said:
JUNE 30th !!!! The woman deserves a medal ! She has put up with me for " 27 " YEARS of marriage! What a wife !

Frank

Hey Congratulations, I can't wait to say the same thing about my wife..LOL :D I'm impressed that mine has put up with my for almost 10 years.

When the girl I kiss makes my heart go faster than a shinkansen I know I love that girl...

When you have met a person and you start to like that person very much and can't wait to see him/her...and can talk to him/her like he/she lives 2 blocks away, but in fact lives on the other side of the world...can it be love also??

I must admit I have yet to know what this feeling of "love" is.
Sadly at 17 I have yet to even get close.
Oh well.

Arekkusu said:
I must admit I have yet to know what this feeling of "love" is.
Sadly at 17 I have yet to even get close.
Oh well.

But you still got time..don't worry, love will find you. That's how my wife and I met.

I'm not making it a big deal.
Only real important thing right now is my art carrer so..

Frank D. White said:

Frank

Congratulations!!! Wow, 27 yrs huh! Was it like riding a roller coaster or climbing a mountain with your wife?

People in a relationship make me smile.

Well......

misa.j said:
Congratulations!!! Wow, 27 yrs huh! Was it like riding a roller coaster or climbing a mountain with your wife?

People in a relationship make me smile.

it's kinda like a looong flat road that seems to go on for ever. We have a little red wagon that we make our way along to the end of the raod in the far distance. One of us will ride in the wagon while the other pulls and then we swap while the other pulls. To make it way to the end of that oh so long road, you have to both share the load!

Frank

Frank D. White said:
it's kinda like a looong flat road that seems to go on for ever. We have a little red wagon that we make our way along to the end of the raod in the far distance. One of us will ride in the wagon while the other pulls and then we swap while the other pulls. To make it way to the end of that oh so long road, you have to both share the load!

Frank

Thats an excellant way to put it and sometimes you both have to get out and push up a hill together and sometimes you both get to ride together enjoying the downhill coast. :bravo: I just have to wait another 17 years to be that far down the road. Also, now matter what it is an excellant journey and fun every bit of it.

Yes, indeed. Time you share with someone you love is so precious, and nothing is better than that.

Well... agree with you, esca... ^^ it's true too, if that person doesn't like anything I like,m I don't think I'd like that person... =.=;

misa.j - yeah, I suppose... ^^;

Posted by Rosie
I lost him five years ago, but I still love him very much till this very day. I'm currently looking for him. Wish me luck!

Good luck! :)

The lovely kind character, he/she makes me smile ...

She was dignity personified. She had an air of grace in every action. Sitting, waving her arms, dancing. It was in her strands of hair, in the hollow spaces of her eyes in front of the television, in her fingers stirfrying vegetables.

The House, the yacht, the cars and the money - that?s all!

She was living at home. She and her mom also had an apartment, in case of emergencies. One offered me a respite from my own home, a haven from all the trouble that was brewing at college and all the flack I was catching. The other gave us privacy. Believe me, I understand the value of that particular commodity well now.

Her HUGE BREASTS/ His huge Co..!!!

Put simply, they were big enough for me and I said as much to her, which made her smile. She was proud of my... size... and said so one day, though I'm not entirely sure she was serious. So we complimented each other.

I don't really love him/her... I simply don't want to be lonely....

We met over Yahoo Chat. It was because I was suffering rejection over a previous woman that I dared to throw caution to the wind and meet my ex on a very rainy school night. Obviously things could have gone very wrong, but I was sobbing in the shower, convinced no woman would ever love or even like me, and contemplating suicide a month before. Essentially, It was do or die. I will never regret my decision.

What is love ?

Be my lover and I'll show you the meaning of being lonely.

Other, don't know, don't care

First week, it was because I didn't want to be lonely, so I seduced her into seeing me again. Second week it was because my friends found out and I was just getting into the joys of sex. Third week it was because my life was the same, with the addition of a girlfriend. Nothing magical, nothing earth-shaking. If anything I became more grounded. Life felt like it had more weight then, and now.

Years later, of course, I love her.

umm, you love because you can love and because you are human.

Last edited:

This thread has been viewed 122164 times.

Back