Why are Hungarians more creative and innovative in science than Western Great Powers?

It's written in black and white there.

I found them all, in the English Wikipedia.

And How is it possible that I've never seen any self CV and self BIO in wikipedia Britannica and other printed encyclopedias? I was wikipedist , and I know that copy of original Self written bio means BAN. It is not allowed in encyclopedias. How can you read them, when I can't find them? There is only one possibility: you lie.

Because of all Hungarian people of Jewish origin, who are known for their intellect and wittiness ;)
I think in any country most Nobel winners were Jews or of Jewish background. So Hungarian (Jewish) per capita performance is still impressive.

I think in any country most Nobel winners were Jews or of Jewish background. So Hungarian (Jewish) per capita performance is still impressive.

It is impressive without Jews (if you count the Jews of other countries)

However in the field of inventions, Jews were not dominant in Hungary. (Jews were not dominant in science in Hungary until the 1920s.)

And How is it possible that I've never seen any self CV and self BIO in wikipedia Britannica and other printed encyclopedias? I was wikipedist , and I know that copy of original Self written bio means BAN. It is not allowed in encyclopedias. How can you read them, when I can't find them? There is only one possibility: you lie.
Never talked about any encyclopedia, talked about Wikipedia.

Wrong. The secret is our language.

Our language is an agglutinative language, with very complex structure, that makes it very expressive. Forexample: It is very easy to translate English French German Italian poems to Hungarian language in very good quality, however its opposite is not true.

There are many more languages in the world that would fit in that criteria, so I don't think that is an explanation. I'll stick to the Jewish theory.

Posts like this are a pathetic example of an inferiority complex.

Wikipedia does not contain people's self-written bio or self written CV. It is a wikipedia rule. Wiki admins immediately ban those users who try to do that. Therefore you can't find such things on Wikipedia.

There are many more languages in the world that would fit in that criteria, so I don't think that is an explanation. I'll stick to the Jewish theory.

It is not true ti IE languages, due to their limited and primitive grammar.

Man, Hungary is only 14th in Nobel science prizes per capita. Most of nations above speak primitive IE language....
So, I take my words back, Hungary is not impressive. Quite good and contributed to science, that is for sure, but nothing extra-terrestrial.

Wikipedia does not contain people's self-written bio or self written CV. It is a wikipedia rule. Wiki admins immediately ban those users who try to do that. Therefore you can't find such things on Wikipedia.
I reckon you didn't even bother looking it up on Wikipedia... Sigh... I'll quote it:
"Hevesy György was born in Budapest, Hungary to a wealthy and ennobled Roman Catholic [7]of Hungarian Jewish descent[8] "
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_de_Hevesy

"He was born as Günszberg Dénes, into a Jewish family in Budapest, Hungary. In 1918, his family converted to Lutheranism.[4] "
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dennis_Gabor

"John C. Harsanyi was born in Budapest, Hungary on May 29, 1920, the son of a pharmacy owner. His parents converted from Judaism to Catholicism a year before he was born.[2] "
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Harsanyi

I reckon you didn't even bother looking it up on Wikipedia... Sigh... I'll quote it:
"Hevesy György was born in Budapest, Hungary to a wealthy and ennobled Roman Catholic [7]of Hungarian Jewish descent[8] "
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_de_Hevesy

"He was born as Günszberg Dénes, into a Jewish family in Budapest, Hungary. In 1918, his family converted to Lutheranism.[4] "
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dennis_Gabor

"John C. Harsanyi was born in Budapest, Hungary on May 29, 1920, the son of a pharmacy owner. His parents converted from Judaism to Catholicism a year before he was born.[2] "
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Harsanyi

I had right. Wikipedia (similar to other encyclopedias) does not contain self-written BIO and CV. It is just works of Wikipedians, which does not contain the own national self-determination of the mentioned people. None of them considered themselves as Jewish in their own self-written CV and BIO. Deal with it.

Man, Hungary is only 14th in Nobel science prizes per capita. Most of nations above speak primitive IE language....
So, I take my words back, Hungary is not impressive. Quite good and contributed to science, that is for sure, but nothing extra-terrestrial.

The ratio of our Nobel-awards per capita is much more better than American British French German or Italian. Can you count? It is simple math.

I had right. Wikipedia (similar to other encyclopedias) does not contain self-written BIO and CV. It is just works of Wikipedians, which does not contain the own national self-determination of the mentioned people. None of them considered themselves as Jewish in their own self-written CV and BIO. Deal with it.

They have Jewish genes in them though. The average ashkenazi IQ is 115-117. IQ is mostly genetic as proven by twin studies.

The ratio of our Nobel-awards per capita is much more better than American British French German or Italian. Can you count? It is simple math.
Wiki puts Germany and UK above. Switzerland, Denmark, Israel and 8 other countries.

Wrong . Israel has average IQ: 94
Mate, I didn't even mention Israel. I specifically said Ashkenazis. Isreal is only about 30% Ashkenazi. The Sephardic and Arab population bring down the average.

Wikipedia is an encyclopedia too, where the self-written own Bio of the people are not allowed , due to copy right problems and Wiki rules. You can not find a single self CV or self-biography in wikipedia. When I wanted to paste the self-written CV quotes of Augustus Caesar, I was banned for a month... Because it is not allowed in wikipedia.

Imre Kertész is not a scientist.

Last edited:

This thread has been viewed 40153 times.

Back