Mars

Reaction score
Ethnic group
Italian
Y-DNA haplogroup
R1b1a2a1a1b3
mtDNA haplogroup
HV
He's a friend of mine. Height around 170 cm. Body structure from light to medium.
leo2.jpgleo.jpg

He's a friend of mine. Height around 170 cm. Body structure from light to medium.
View attachment 6676View attachment 6677

Mars, I'm absolutely the last person that should be asked a question like this, because everybody looks Italian to me!:LOL:

Or rather, let's say that I can usually think of some Italian I've seen who looks like the person in question. Perhaps, given the variety of phenotypes present in Italy I can be forgiven?

Ed. That was too unresponsive. I would think if he's European he's from southern Europe.

Mars, I'm absolutely the last person that should be asked a question like this, because everybody looks Italian to me!:LOL:

Or rather, let's say that I can usually think of some Italian I've seen who looks like the person in question. Perhaps, given the variety of phenotypes present in Italy I can be forgiven?

Ed. That was too unresponsive. I would think if he's European he's from southern Europe.
(y) I'm not going to reveal his exact ethnicity although... I'm waiting for some more answers

Well, since nobody else "dares" a "guessification", I'd tell you he's italian, 50% northern (ligurian mother) and 50% southern (sicilian father). Which of the two parts of Italy do you think he represents better?

Well, since nobody else "dares" a "guessification", I'd tell you he's italian, 50% northern (ligurian mother) and 50% southern (sicilian father). Which of the two parts of Italy do you think he represents better?

Sorry, Mars...I've been distracted by a lot of nonsense. I originally wanted to say he looked Italian, but as I mentioned, I've been accused of saying everybody looks Italian.:grin: That's why I wimped out and stuck with "southern European".

That is not a typically southern Italian face to me, and I've been surrounded by them for years, so I would say he looks more northern Italian.

if Northern then only Scotch,

but is typical to Mediterennean

if Northern then only Scotch,

but is typical to Mediterennean

I think you have misunderstood. It was already established upthread that he was southern European. The question most recently posted by Mars was whether he looked more northern or southern Italian.

To me, he looks more northern Italian than southern Italian if those are the choices.

Mars, are his initials DR and is he an athlete?

Mars, are his initials DR and is he an athlete?
Nah, his initials are AL and he's a professional cook. Who's DR? Just curious :)

This thread has been viewed 3671 times.

Back