War and histroy

The Gilgamesh Epic

Island Kings of the stone Age

You are welcome. I enjoy these videos as they educate me as well. I want people to discuss intelligently with the correct facts. Too often I see so many arguments which seem more or less propaganda without any factual basis. Truth is very uncomfortable and makes the scenarios much more complex and provide many mysteries. As we go deeper the more mysterious it gets, I find.

Gold of the Thracians

The history (of) Dacians, Romania's ancestors , Ancient Dacia

The Manhattan Project (building of the atomic bomb)

the amount of silver used to create the fission material MAY have been responsible for FDR's decision to get all the gold to buy silver used in the project.

The origins of the East India Company
(the first drug cartel)

East India Company

BBC Science documentaries Gold India China Russia

BBC What the ancients knew - (in) India

Hitler's secret science

The hidden faith of the Founding Fathers

This video reminded me of the 70s in Chicago and Toronto when the movie "The Omen" starring Gregory Peck with Lee Remick, came out. I didn't know anything about the prophecies in the Bible and scared me a bit. I began reading the Bible and it took me a year and I also bought handbooks on interpretations. For a while I sort of believed it and then I realized they were just bogus. I remember people handing out religious tracts and pamphlets just like the Jehovah witnesses. Those times had more vocal religionists. This video is rather subdued.

Last edited:
John Perkins The secret history of the American Empire

Powys Castle (Robert Clive's caste) - A new era

Indian wedding at Powis Castle

Flowering passions: Pots at Powis Castle

This thread has been viewed 108923 times.

Back