Gypsy languages are the direct descendant of ancient SANSKRIT "Aryan" language.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stears555

Reaction score
Gypsy languages are the direct descendant of ancient SANSKRIT "Aryan" language.

Gypsy languages are the direct descendant of ancient SANSKRIT "Aryan" language. They are the only the only still living language, which are the closest to the ancient Sanskrit language.

Some people in this forum ashamed the gypsy people, because they are poor. (and perhaps, they are a bit racists) Therefore they do not want to accept them, as the people who spoke the most ancient version of IE languages. Their languages are the closest to Ancient Sanskrit.

Gypsy languages are the direct descendant of ancient SANSKRIT "Aryan" language. They are the only the only still living language, which are the closest to the ancient Sanskrit language.
Never mind that none of us, here on Eupedia, claims to have ancestors of Aryans, well except Kurds here. You presented a suggestion of strong relation between Aryan language and Gypsy's. Knowing your anti Indo European sentiment, in threads you started, and suggestive relation to Gypsies, it makes it a derogatory statement towards both. Never mind if it is true or not, your intentions are racist and full of ethnic/cultural hatred, and as such the thread is closed.

Never mind that none of us, here on Eupedia, claims to have ancestors of Aryans, well except Kurds here. You presented a suggestion of strong relation between Aryan language and Gypsy's. Knowing your anti Indo European sentiment, in threads you started, and suggestive relation to Gypsies, it makes it a derogatory statement towards both. Never mind if it is true or not, your intentions are racist and full of ethnic/cultural hatred, and as such the thread is closed.

Am I anti-Indo-Europeanist? Why? How can I hate languages and language groups? Of course I'm unable to hate languages . I can hate only CONCRETE PEOPLE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread has been viewed 4532 times.

Back