Palasgians, pre Ancient Greeks...would their DNA be E-V13?

Do we have any archeological evidence of IE pelasgian and non-IE Pelasgians. Greeks were mid to late Bronze Age migrants so what does the archaeological evidence say about the natives before them? The Minoan and the Cycladic civilizations were advanced Bronze Age civilizations and were not neolithic, so I don't know where the neolithic adjective came from.

Very interesting posts guys, everyone is welcome to share their point or theories and any other data...

We still need more data for sure, old data I mean since the modern ones I believe would only confuse us even more...

Angela mentioned that Pelasgian as a word might mean just a region and not individuals, but that might not be the case, we dont have old samples yet especially those of males, but we do have historical mentioning that they where people indeed, maybe that might be right, as with Illyria since it was quite a big region and many tribes or ethnicities might have lived in the Illyrian regions, Pelasgians might be a bit different since the history mentioned that they were low in numbers and the region was not as vast as Illyria

So definitely no data yet here so we can't conclude anything, only historical, that might be as well very subjective, but I would still believe history than theories with no data, or at least significant data

Angela is you have more data as of why you think Pelasgia was only a region, please share...

Note: When I mentioned "Would the Pelasgian DNA be E-V13", of course I mean their highest in % since we know everyone is mixed lol, I am just speculating of course but am not believing at all that Pelasgians were very related with Minoans or Mycenenian, I still believe Pelasgians were very barbaric, on around middle Neolithic, very low in numbers who lived mostly in mountains as barbars, as it notes they were the very first man from Africa, (that is why I link it with E-V13) it might be true but of course we need data, so Minoan/Mycenenian civilization had nothing to do with them I believe..

Very interesting posts guys, everyone is welcome to share their point or theories and any other data...

We still need more data for sure, old data I mean since the modern ones I believe would only confuse us even more...

Angela mentioned that Pelasgian as a word might mean just a region and not individuals, but that might not be the case, we dont have old samples yet especially those of males, but we do have historical mentioning that they where people indeed, maybe that might be right, as with Illyria since it was quite a big region and many tribes or ethnicities might have lived in the Illyrian regions, Pelasgians might be a bit different since the history mentioned that they were low in numbers and the region was not as vast as Illyria

So definitely no data yet here so we can't conclude anything, only historical, that might be as well very subjective, but I would still believe history than theories with no data, or at least significant data

Angela is you have more data as of why you think Pelasgia was only a region, please share...

Note: When I mentioned "Would the Pelasgian DNA be E-V13", of course I mean their highest in % since we know everyone is mixed lol, I am just speculating of course but am not believing at all that Pelasgians were very related with Minoans or Mycenenian, I still believe Pelasgians were very barbaric, on around middle Neolithic, very low in numbers who lived mostly in mountains as barbars, as it notes they were the very first man from Africa, (that is why I link it with E-V13) it might be true but of course we need data, so Minoan/Mycenenian civilization had nothing to do with them I believe..

You do realize that from where E-V13 ancestor came, E-L618, or it's ancestral subclade E-Z1919, from somewhere from Mesolithic Egypt was far more advanced than any Mesolithic European Culture or West-Asian or Steppe.

But, that's beyond the scope, because i highly doubt thousands of years or survival, hardships, transformations in Europe they knew anything remotely about Nile Valley being their couple of thousand of years ancestral homeland. It's beyond human perception. How we know is thanks to mathematical and scientific models. Abstract things.

Well by around 1300 BC Robin Spencers SNP tracker places my line in Poland...Troy was said to have fallen in 1200 BC so they were definitely in the area at the time of the Pelasgians :D Boy ppl really do hate on us EV13 eh lol! I want my Reparations! lol jk jk

You know I'm just gonna go out on a limb and say my people taught the brutish Yamanya how to read and write...

This thread has been viewed 326927 times.

Back