What music are you listening to?

Bonnie Raitt: I Can't Make You Love Me

A really sad, real, but beautiful song.

Caetano Veloso: Cucurrucucu Paloma - Simply wonderful:

Very cool, Salento. The name of the band next is Skank. They are my fellow countrymen from Belo Horizonte. This song was very successful in Brazil. I think the clip is a little daring for the conservative Puritan standards, but in Brazil, any child watches that and the clip is considered naive. I could translate the title of the song as national girl, or, if you prefer, Brazilian women.

... not my Name!!! :mad: :grin:

This is one of the best songs I've heard in a long time. I'm not sure if it's a tribal song, a warrior calling his people to battle, or a sort of nouveau Appalachian work gang song or what. Men certainly seem to react viscerally to it.

Change on the rise-Avi Kaplan

It has everything going for it: meaningful lyrics, seductive beat, and the deep, resonant, clear bass of Avi Kaplan, with his incredible ability to inject emotion into his work. I just love, love, love his voice. It grabs me right in the gut.

Just to add to it all, he did all the background tracks as well, showing his unbelievable vocal range.

Oh, and as a music video it's brilliantly done.

Listen with headphones if you can.

"What good's a man if he's lost his soul"

Arcturus: The Arcturian Sign.

My youngest sun also likes it, but he's frightened of the "star eye." I can't post links yet, but search it on YouTube; you'll see.

I could translate the title of the song as national girl, or, if you prefer, Brazilian women.
Video unavailable

The uploader has not made this video available in your country.

:(

This is one of the best songs I've heard in a long time. I'm not sure if it's a tribal song, a warrior calling his people to battle, or a sort of nouveau Appalachian work gang song or what. Men certainly seem to react viscerally to it.
It's a good song, but I think it has to be the listener's usual genre to get a visceral reaction.

Say hello

Are you serious? :p

Ihear they release a new album

One of the best lullabies

Giddy On Up
Laura Bell Bundy

Rock this Country
Shania Twain

Be a goodiddly neighborino and watch this vididdly vid

I watched, I’m still processing :startled: :)

This thread has been viewed 1187659 times.

Back