What music are you listening to?

Wild Thing -

"Love consists of this: two solitudes that meet, protect and greet each other." (R. M. Rilke)

in memmory of the day.

Btw
Offcourse 1rst May is not the bellow,

“The most valuable thing you can get from someone you love is their time. Not the words, not the flowers, the gifts. It’s time. Because that is not coming back, and the time they gave you is only yours, no matter if it has been an hour or a lifetime.” (D. G.)

Sigala, Ella Eyre, Meghan Trainor - Just Got Paid (Official Music Video) ft. French Montana

Pizzicarella - LP
(in Apulian-American) :grin:

Stevie Wonder: Superstition (Live)

Madonna got “bitten” by a Taranta at her 59th Bday celebration in Puglia.
(...🕷... Ms Ciccone can’t stop moving ...)
:grin:

https://youtu.be/2qKNb6LM7Cc

It would have helped if she'd taken a few lessons first. Even I can do a lot better than that.

Don't mind me. I can't stand her. :)

Mulheres de Atenas - Chico Buarque de Hollanda.

Indiavolata - Devilish - Diabolico

Long before the Devil Went to Georgia, he lived in Apulia

Indiavolata - Devilish - Diabolico
Long before the Devil Went to Georgia, he lived in Apulia

He's so good. They're all so good.

@Duarte,
Yes, they look like the women of the song, and were almost as self-sacrificing, but those days are over, even in southern Italy. Even I'm a relic of another time, stuck in a sort of time warp.

He's so good. They're all so good.

@Duarte,
Yes, they look like the women of the song, and were almost as self-sacrificing, but those days are over, even in southern Italy. Even I'm a relic of another time, stuck in a sort of time warp.

@Angela.
Chico is considered the best lyricist of Brazilian popular music. I do not think he's a great singer, but his lyrics are true poems, which makes up for his deficiency in the voice. He is author of books, plays and made history with Tom Jobim and João Giberto in the "Bossa Nova". He is a master.
He is the man who can best portray the female universe. There is a musical that was very successful in Brazil called "Women of Holland" where only the songs that he composed and that portray the female universe are exhibited. Unmissable. Women of Athens is one of the songs that is in the repertoire of the musical :)

Paula Fernandes (from Sete Lagoas, Metropolitan Region of Belo Horizonte), in a duet with Shania Twain, in the USA:

This thread has been viewed 1192638 times.

Back