What music are you listening to?

"Questo fantastico lavoro è stato appena ultimato dall'International Opera Choir di Roma, della (...) Project Manager Raffaella Baioni e diretto dal M° Giovanni Mirabile.
Raffaella ha fatto incidere ad ogni corista il proprio contributo su una base, preparata da un corista che è anche tecnico del suono, attraverso il cellulare. I file con le registrazioni sono quindi stati assemblati con una mirabile opera di montaggio...ed ecco il risultato!"

"Questo fantastico lavoro è stato appena ultimato dall'International Opera Choir di Roma, della (...) Project Manager Raffaella Baioni e diretto dal M° Giovanni Mirabile.
Raffaella ha fatto incidere ad ogni corista il proprio contributo su una base, preparata da un corista che è anche tecnico del suono, attraverso il cellulare. I file con le registrazioni sono quindi stati assemblati con una mirabile opera di montaggio...ed ecco il risultato!"

So beautiful, so sad; I've never been as proud.

Dancing Priest

:unsure: if I end up in Quarantine and I don’t get sick I’m going to master all Disco moves to perfection! :) lol

I Think:
C’est la vie, or you never can tell, or ...

Uma Thurman - John Travolta :cool-v:
by Chuck Berry

Il Silenzio ( ~ Taps )

Pregherò :unsure:..stand by me :)

"A thing of beauty is a joy for ever:
Its loveliness increases; it will never
Pass into nothingness; but still will keep
A bower quiet for us, and a sleep
Full of sweet dreams, and health, and quiet breathing."

(J. K.)

John Lennon - Imagine - This beautiful song is back to the hit parade in the Southeast of Brazil, mainly in Belo Horizonte, Rio de Janeiro and São Paulo, where the quarantine is mandatory by determination of the mayors and governors.

Home: Philip Philips

but February made me shiver... the day the music died 🦠 So bye, bye Miss American Pie ...

but February made me shiver... the day the music died. So bye, bye Miss American Pie ...

It's not dying in Italy, don't let it die here...wait for the last scenes where they play the movie on the walls of the apartment, a la cinema paradiso. :)

It's not dying in Italy, don't let it die here...wait for the last scenes where they play the movie on the walls of the apartment, a la cinema paradiso. :)

You’re right, ... things I thought were solid are melting fast,

Even the Vatican that changes at snail speed, today Urbi et Orbi blessings was digital only. lol

​old time Rock & Roll

This thread has been viewed 1189384 times.

Back