What music are you listening to?

KriXFSn.jpg

T-BY143483
All by myself :37:

:spiderman: pizzica nà ... Country 🤠

... bitten, ... this Land is already jumping, ... the music, ... the dancing has Healed you, ... no need for a Cure or a Doctor, bitten nà ...

For you Salento:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRC8LQcccJo

The musical group is Greek and so is the dancer. I think the female singer is Italian. I think they're bitten.

they’re totally Tarantati (bitten by the Tarantula)

core + x3, core zucchero e limone, t’aggiù dà nu baciu a mmocca :grin:

heart + x3, hear sugar and lemon, I shall kiss you ...

The Same Song below by Tarantati Salentini :)

Melanie Safka - Dust in the Wind:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjTZqMZ5FJ0

Look What they Have Done to my Song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r44Ach4mXE4

Well done with Melanie, had a serious crush on her as a kid, in fact I think she has Italian ancestry on her Maternal side. Close call with her and Laurie Partridge of the Partridge Family (great American TV show that ran 1970 to 1974). As a kid, all my school buddies, like most other American kids was "Marcia, Marcia, Marcia" of the Brady Bunch. I was like Laurie, I think your the best all my friends are Marcia Brady crazy. Of course all this is in the head of school kid.

Need to check out Brand New Key by Melanie. Obviously some not so hidden meaning to this song!

Valeu Belô. Vai mineirada. Luau Jota Quest (band from BH) in Leme’s Beach in Rio (my next stop after the pandemic).

... Essiti Cacciatori de sti Sciardini

... Get out there, Hunters of these Gardens / Land

Paralamas do Sucesso (band from Federal Capital, Brasília) in Leme’s Beach, Rio

Paralamas do Sucesso (band from Federal Capital, Brasília) in Leme’s Beach, Rio

Paralamas do Sucesso - Luau MTV in Lauro de Freitas, next Salvador, Bahia State, Brazil - What a sin. I didn't know this place. Next destinations for me to burn my money: Cipó’s Mountains National Park, Minas Gerais, Lauro de Freitas, State of Bahia, and the eternal Wonderful City, Rio de Janeiro City.

PS: Look the guy blonde guy in acoustic guitar. If this video doesn’t was so old, I will believe that he is my son. Incredible! Nowadays this guy is older than me.

Vanguelis - 1492 (Thanks Greece) - In the video, Belo Horizonte images:

Jota Quest. A cool Dance music in BH (well, forgive the traffic that appears in video clip . Focuses in the music and in the pub, lol). Song: Sopped (Parado)
“All is sopped waiting for you” is as says a bit verse of lyric.

Jota Quest - “We together in the future”

PS: It’s not a secret for anybody that Belo Horizonte and the State of Minas are Mediterranean places. We have no beaches. But we have mountains, magnificent natural parks, a magnificent historic and artistic patrimony very well known and preserved. Belo Horizonte awaits the visit of all Brazilians with many pubs, museums, magnificent ancient and very modern architecture, also, following the best tradition of the State....and a lot of music. All invited. Be Welcome (after end of pandemic, of course, lol). Take advantage of the invitation, because when a “mineiro” invites someone to visit his home, he hopes that the pretense guest will never show up and, the guest, knows that should not show up, lol. This is not an invitation from “mineiro” to “mineiro ”. It is a sincere invitation to be accepted after the end of the pandemic.

Last edited:
... Essiti Cacciatori de sti Sciardini

... Get out there, Hunters of these Gardens / Land

Wonderful percussion and guitars. Thanks Salento (‘Valeu Salento’ - In Brazilian Portuguese). (y):)

PS - A little bit out of topic:
I believe that in a few years, this greeting (Valeu Salento) will be only in the Brazilian language. The diglossia already exists in Brazil (the language talked by the people is different from that taught in schools). The Brazilian language will have the same fate as Afrikaaner, last one definitely apart from Dutch. I believe that the time has come for the Brazilian Academy of Letters to take care of the Brazilian language, spoken only in Brazil and, on the other hand, the Academy of Arts and Science of Lisbon will be free to take care of Portuguese, the last one, a more global language spoken in Europe and other countries, newly emancipated. Our brothers from Uruguay and Paraguay, who, along with Spanish, also consider Portuguese an official language in some regions, in the future they may also adopt Brazilian as an official language. It is not just the Italian-Brazilians who defend this idea. As a Portuguese-Brazilian, I always defended it.
Cheers ;)

Wonderful percussion and guitars. Thanks Salento (‘Valeu Salento’ - In Brazilian Portuguese). (y):)

PS - A little bit out of topic:
I believe that in a few years, this greeting (Valeu Salento) will be only in the Brazilian language. The diglossia already exists in Brazil (the language talked by the people is different from that taught in schools). The Brazilian language will have the same fate as Afrikaaner, last one definitely apart from Dutch. I believe that the time has come for the Brazilian Academy of Letters to take care of the Brazilian language, spoken only in Brazil and, on the other hand, the Academy of Arts and Science of Lisbon will be free to take care of Portuguese, the last one, a more global language spoken in Europe and other countries, newly emancipated. Our brothers from Uruguay and Paraguay, who, along with Spanish, also consider Portuguese an official language in some regions, in the future they may also adopt Brazilian as an official language. It is not just the Italian-Brazilians who defend this idea. As a Portuguese-Brazilian, I always defended it.
Cheers ;)

Valeu Duarte (y)

This thread has been viewed 1192743 times.

Back