What music are you listening to?

BLOBLOBLOBLBOBLOBLKNLBKBLKBJBINKKBOMJLBBNOBLOBBLOB

Last edited:
I'm using this as my alarm tone :LOL:

OMG, it doesn't bother you to be awoken by the sound of dread? :)

I just use a plain old buzzer, not that I need it: I always wake up about a minute before it rings.

If I had to choose one it would be something Baroque...it balances my mind and soul.

OMG, it doesn't bother you to be awoken by the sound of dread? :)

I just use a plain old buzzer, not that I need it: I always wake up about a minute before it rings.

If I had to choose one it would be something Baroque...it balances my mind and soul.

I don't need something that balances the mind and soul :) that just makes me sleep more, I want something that when I hear it, my soul almost reaches Valhalla.

Ziober;526926 [URL said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BV1eKphHFjY&t=95[/URL]

Like it! It even has Mark Ruffalo in it, that sweetie, although not looking his best in that movie. :(

I really love when they they put older dance sequences to modern music...36 million people agree.

To "Uptown Funk"

I like the one you posted in number 773 too.

I wish we had more movies with great dance sequences. The only one I can recall from at all recently is from Chicago and it's great: Cell Block Tango...of course, it's Bob Fosse. It sticks in the middle...just push it forward a few frames.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrrz54UtkCc

Some consider Bruce Lee and kung-fu choreography in general major influence on Northern Soul scene dancing
4.jpg

hence Bruce Lee poster in
(acoustic version)

Ulf Söderberg is the creative talent behind Sephiroth.

He relates stories about the inexorable and destructive power of time, mankinds futile attempts of resistance, and the sunken cities, fallen towers, and overgrown ruins that this has resulted in. Dark eerie soundscapes and ritualistic drums are combined with his own field recordings from places like Cairo, Iceland, and gloomy Nordic forests.

The best part to me starts at 1:35

You're gonna miss me when I'm gone...Anna Kendrick...I like it...384 million people agree. :)

Wonder Girl by The Dualers. Two brothers who began street busking in London and the South of England, Amazing.

This thread has been viewed 1192627 times.

Back