What music are you listening to?

Could you be any more obvious?

Please do not post threatening, violent videos. You have received an infraction for it, and will receive more if you continue. Honestly, what is wrong with you? I post about love and you respond with this????

Lisa Marie Presley & Pater
- In the Ghetto -

Last edited:

Surprisingly modern from Vivaldi - this could easily be on Game of Thrones

Or they're stealing or "recycling" the masters.

Love Jaroussky: he has the voice of an angel. Love Vivaldi too, of course. Baroque is my favorite era for classical music.

Or they're stealing or "recycling" the masters.

Love Jaroussky: he has the voice of an angel. Love Vivaldi too, of course. Baroque is my favorite era for classical music.

Most modern classical (mostly film) music is derivative nowadays even when good - the only ones truly on the level of the greats are Williams and Morricone. But even the greats themselves - and even Beethoven, the greatest, with his greatest piece (Symphony 9; the EU's national anthem) - steal sometimes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEBYufTXJQk&t=59

(Mozart above - I couldn't embed it and start it at a certain time, but if you just click the link it works)

And the stolen! Can't hold that against him though, back then it wasn't considered plagiarism to borrow motifs but often compliments (especially in the Baroque period)

^^

We were going well, I was catching the dream and this has ruined everything.

^^
We were going well, I was catching the dream and this has ruined everything.

Dream again 💭 a fun song in Español

Aserejé

ps one of my cars has a memory card, and somehow every time I turn it on, this song starts playing, no matter how many times I change the setting.
It's driving me crazy.
LOL

@Carlos you should know that in the USA, everyday in TV there are programs associated with Spanish historical characters, Conquistadors like Cortes, or Pizarro, the Spanish Armada, Queen Isabella, the discovery of America, and so on.

:unsure: I posted it in the wrong Thread, I think I'm losing it. :petrified:

To Salento
ps one of my cars has a memory card, and somehow every time I turn it on, this song starts playing, no matter how many times I change the setting.
It's driving me crazy. LOL
​As the song says, it's a witchcraft thing. LOL

There is even analysis about the lyrics of this song in an attempt to relate the hidden message with witchcraft.

To Salento
It's driving me crazy. LOL
​As the song says, it's a witchcraft thing. LOL

There is even analysis about the lyrics of this song in an attempt to relate the hidden message with witchcraft.

I'm sure, that it’s Beelzebub who has been Bewitched by my awesome car. :cool-v:

I gave you a magnificent original idea for a Blockbuster movie.
Go ahead write it down, make it done, and YES, I want a piece of the $ :grin:

Tutti Frutti

Last edited:
Cadillac Song - Johnny Cash

I have always loved the moment when a piece of music takes shape, little by little, with all the uncertainties and hesitations of the composer :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMigjWv8PzY

That was very nice.

I think one of the reasons I like them so much is that every song is different: some very complicated, some quite simple, but performed with great feeling.

One man, one guitar, can so move me...

51526312_1978565155514739_7316906517393833984_n.jpg

This thread has been viewed 1189478 times.

Back