What music are you listening to?

"It is sung entirely in the fictional Fremen language" (circa 27th century CE).. "Brian Tyler pieced the lyrics together from excerpts of Fremen that appear throughout the Dune series of novels. The name of the song translates as "She is Eternal".

SHALLOW

CBS, the Grammy, tonight at 8 pm (EST)

It was an amazing performance to see live. I've been to seven operas this season, including Il Trittico with Placido Domingo.

In 2011 I went to see Andrea Bocelli at the Hartford Civic Center performing with The Hartford Symphony Orchestra.

Before that, in the same theater, less classy but highly entertaining Renzo Arbore e l’orchestra Italiana.

I’ve seen many Broadway Shows in New York over the past few years, imo the most spectacular was Spider Man, the funniest The Book of Mormon, but my favorites are The Rockettes and Jersey Boys.

Black Betty - 🕷bait

Faun - Federkleid

For those unfamiliar with the story:

We were talking about Bizet's Carmen on another thread. As you can see, I'm definitely "team Callas". :)

We were talking about Bizet's Carmen on another thread. As you can see, I'm definitely "team Callas". :)

She definitely has an amazing voice!

The role of Don Jose in Carmen, when I saw it, was played by Roberto Alagna. I saw him also in Samson et Dalila, as Samson. He is certainly a very talented tenor.

She definitely has an amazing voice!

The role of Don Jose in Carmen, when I saw it, was played by Roberto Alagna. I saw him also in Samson et Dalila, as Samson. He is certainly a very talented tenor.

I don't know if you're aware of it, but Alagna, while French, is of wholly Sicilian ancestry. He does a lovely job here at this concert. The concert is named "Sicilien". :)

I just discovered it the other week, and just set it to play and enjoyed the whole thing as I went about my business.

I don't know if you're aware of it, but Alagna, while French, is of wholly Sicilian ancestry. He does a lovely job here at this concert. The concert is named "Sicilien". :)

I just discovered it the other week, and just set it to play and enjoyed the whole thing as I went about my business.

I didn't know that, excellent songs too!

Elina Garanca played Dalila when I saw it. She also has played Carmen as well in other productions.

This thread has been viewed 1192729 times.

Back