What music are you listening to?

[h=1]Melissa Etheridge - California

[/h]

Cool Salento. Beautiful Adelén in Rio. I am Waiting the summer. (y)

My salentinian Team could totally use a couple of Brazilian players, ... They could have done a lot better this year, but :(

the Women in my area (Pizzica Dancers) have a superior feet control than the Men :)

My salentinan Team could totally use a couple of Brazilian players, ... They could have done a lot better this year, but :(

the Women in my area (Pizzica Dancers) have a superior feet control than the Men :)

Lol. :LOL: I like to watch women's football, but in Brazil girls are not highly valued. Here, the idea that football is a male thing still prevails. But I can't help recognizing that our guys are very good at that and they would be great reinforcements for the Salentinian team, no doubt. :)

You don't like black American music? I love it

This evening I've been doing some of my exploration in order to know more composers that belong to the Iberian Peninsula; today's turn was dedicated to some works of Diego de Araciel, from Extremadura:

Last edited:
I love Omri Lahav's music of ancient civilisations (they are included in Civ4's Realism Invictus). I even listen to them in my car.

Here are the Greco-Roman ones.

watch

And others.

Turkish kebab

adana-kebab-1-FP-500x500.jpeg

Greek soublaki

soubl660.jpeg

btw,

'You there, may you live for ever,'

only those who educated in ancient culture realize it,

for infact means thank you Ephialtes.

The great Greek popular singer Yannis Poulopoulos died yesterday at 79yo. Beautiful voice, was part of the "new wave" of the late 1960's and 70s. Here is a mix of his 20 most popular hits:

Last edited:
I almost forgot about this. Yannis Poulopoulos singing poems of Frederico Garcia Lorca (translated to Greek of course): Here are a few:

I didn't think people were into Lorca any more. Nice surprise. :)

I didn't think people were into Lorca any more. Nice surprise. :)

This album was from the '70s. Yannis Poulopoulos was a love troubadour.

No surrender, from Judas Priest,

unnamed-file-11-960x678.jpg

tjui.jpg

Who says you can't go home?

Another that left us early (in 2011), Nikos Papazoglou. A very successful mix of traditional Agean Island, Cretan, rempetiko and popular music.

Last edited:
Papazoglou was playing for 'Μακεδονομαχοι'.
he was a rocker, a fantastic one,
Sabbopoylos turn him to his latest sound models.

Papazoglou was playing for 'Μακεδονομαχοι'.
he was a rocker, a fantastic one,
Sabbopoylos turn him to his latest sound models.

And the Olympians before them, singing in English.

Lovely and inspiring. One woman trying to confront a plague.

I have to say it's been interesting to see that all these other countries are experiencing second waves, but not Italy.

It may be that with a 60-70% positive rate Lombardia and some adjoining areas may have achieved her immunity, or else the maniac Southern Italian mayors did a good job of keeping the infected out. :)

Fimmene Fimmene (Women ...)
Gianni Nannini - Taranta Night 2020
(in Leccese) ... n
o crowds ...

This thread has been viewed 1189343 times.

Back