What music are you listening to?

God gave rock&roll to you
... Rock the Nation - KISS

God gave rock&roll to us through the KISS - I LOVE THESE GUYS - much more in nowadays because the brazilian neopentecostals hate them. Another rock band (trash metal) hated by these people that say that they are servants of God is the SEPULTURA of Belo Horizonte. Of course that God will be waiting the brazilian neopentecostals on Judgment Day to kick them stairway down to hell. The rock’n’roll is divine. And now, with all of you, the rock’n’roll band SEPULTURA. They are sons of the Garden City, my homeland, Belo Horizonte:

God gave rock&roll to us through the KISS - I LOVE THESE GUYS - much more in nowadays because the brazilian neopentecostals hate them. Another rock band (trash metal) hated by these people that say that they are servants of God is the SEPULTURA of Belo Horizonte. Of course that God will be waiting the brazilian neopentecostals on Judgment Day to kick them stairway down to hell. The rock’n’roll is divine. And now, with all of you, the rock’n’roll band SEPULTURA. They are sons of the Garden City, my homeland, Belo Horizonte:

Surely I’ll ascend to Boring Heaven, but the weekends I’ll descend in Hell to “Party” with the Cool people! :grin:

Mozart Rondo Alla Turca
it is said that it is based upon a Yenissaries march
Well

the only one I could found simillar is this the Hucum Marci, an attacking march
Do you believe that this was the theme that Mozart work about and made the Rondo alla Turca?
notice the change after 1:15

Last edited:
Workin’ Man Blues

Last edited:
Salentu miu
Land of the Sun, the Sea, and the Wind

America the Beautiful

Such a gem.

Rock this Country
... Happy Independence Day 🎆

What a resemble with the Age of Base's voice!!

Perhaps the piece that most of all manages to recreate the listless, sleepy and sunny atmospheres of certain summer afternoons in the city

the summer time most famous singer
the Τεττιξ (Tettix-Cicada)
or as is known in country people
λυριστης ο λαικος, (lyristes plebeius) THE FOLKSY LYRΕ PLAYING MUSICIAN

[video]https://vimeo.com/channels/staffpicks/66688653[/video]

click to enjoy summer

jenifer%2Bknigth.jpg

Thanks Jenifer. Great successes, you deserve it.

[h=1]The Wild Rover(No Nay Never) The Dubliners[/h]

This thread has been viewed 1189464 times.

Back