What music are you listening to?

….. lol :) …..

Money in the Bank

Grandpa what did you do in 772?

Ma?osos Catolicos...

Got my mojo working

Well I got an itch for more harmonica...

They were so good.

Written by Bernie Taupin and the great Martin Page (In the House of Stone and Light)
I also like this one:
They later stated how they hated recording that song and now refuse to perform it.
I find that silly.
If you don't write your own song... tell a story.
A story that probably resembles what took place here and there.

Written by Bernie Taupin and the great Martin Page (In the House of Stone and Light)
I also like this one:
They later stated how they hated recording that song and now refuse to perform it.
I find that silly.
If you don't write your own song... tell a story.
A story that probably resembles what took place here and there.

Why? Is it because it was about a one-night stand and they don't want people to know they had them?

For crying out loud, did someone put a gun to their heads and tell them they had to record it?

I think we should all be grown up enough to know that the songs people sing are not always autobiographical.

That said, I never particularly liked it; couldn't relate to the circumstances, although I and probably every other woman could relate to the desire. However, not everyone is as conservative as I was and am, so I'm sure it has plenty of fans.

Lu Zinzale 🦟

Lu Zinzale ������

He's a really good dancer, but it has nothing to do with Italian folk dance of the Salento or anywhere else. The singers are good, though.

Inspired by Taranta, Porto Alegre, Brazil.

… a centuries old dance to heal the World

This thread has been viewed 1195683 times.

Back