What music are you listening to?

If you love bass voices...

Sixteen Tons-Geoff Castellucci

I swear my insides quivered; best version of this song ever. Really good range, and harmonizing with himself. Doesn't hurt he's so darn handsome; life is not fair. :)

The Sound of the Sea

Melodic rendition of: Lu Rusciu de lu Mare:

bwsm3J2.jpg

Home Free Cover of "When A Man Loves A Woman". Beautiful Austin. Great job! Perfect for Valentine's Day.

If you love bass voices...

Sixteen Tons-Geoff Castellucci

I swear my insides quivered; best version of this song ever. Really good range, and harmonizing with himself. Doesn't hurt he's so darn handsome; life is not fair. :)

Angela: Castellucci is another one that can drop the BASS, in fact, he is one of the few I have heard that matched Tim Faust of Home Free. Avi Kaplan, formerly of Pentatonix is another guy that is in Castellucci and Faust's Bass range.

I just realized that Austin Brown has his own youtube channel (and site) where he sings alone except for a wonderful guitarist. WHY didn't I know this?

I am seriously fangirling on him, and no, not because of his choirboy good looks and sweet essence They're wonderful covers.

Do yourself a favor and listen to all of these. I'll probably have them on a loop all day.

It takes a brave man to attempt a cover of Unchained Melody, but he does a wonderful job.

You've Got A Friend
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OHNbGisknk

Danny's Song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fd4r_WQiSDM

Angela: I saw that, I haven't checked his solo site yet. Kind of hope this is not a signal he is going to try to go solo as a singer. Hard to find 5 guys that compliment each other and are so versatile and able to integrate each strengths into 1 song and do it acapella.

Talented group.

When people unite against Tyranny.
Moments like, the death penalty for being hungry and stealing a cabbage, under Draco the lawgiver 7th century B.C.
Or when degenerate and corruption take hold and the guard are called upon to protect the criminals, Nika riots 532 A.D.

When people unite against Tyranny.
Moments like, the death penalty for being hungry and stealing a cabbage, under Draco the lawgiver 7th century B.C.
Or when degenerate and corruption take hold and the guard are called upon to protect the criminals, Nika riots 532 A.D.

Sorry, I've been out of the power to upvote all morning.

As I said in the prior post, is there anything Eddy Redmayne can't do? And shout outs to Anne Hathaway, Samantha Barks and the rest of the cast.

I love that song too. Gives me the chills every time I hear it. This story never gets old for me, and my father read it to me when I was young and then I saw it twice on Broadway, crying buckets both times. (That and "The Count of Monte Cristo". They should do a musical of that as well.) Then I went to see the movie in theaters, and bought the DVD, which my daughter and I would watch every once in a while. I miss her a lot and was thinking of those times so I decided to watch it again.

By no means do I excuse the excesses of what came after, but I understand viscerally why the ancien regime had to go.

Sorry, I've been out of the power to upvote all morning.

As I said in the prior post, is there anything Eddy Redmayne can't do? And shout outs to Anne Hathaway, Samantha Barks and the rest of the cast.

I love that song too. Gives me the chills every time I hear it. This story never gets old for me, and my father read it to me when I was young and then I saw it twice on Broadway, crying buckets both times. (That and "The Count of Monte Cristo". They should do a musical of that as well.) Then I went to see the movie in theaters, and bought the DVD, which my daughter and I would watch every once in a while. I miss her a lot and was thinking of those times so I decided to watch it again.

By no means do I excuse the excesses of what came after, but I understand viscerally why the ancien regime had to go.
Theater/plays , restaurants, entertainment.
I hope things get back to normal once this bug is done and monetary morphine stops. So many small business are hurting.

Taranta - São Paulo - Brazil
a Bacchus Priestess / healing enchantment dance

... what I eat has no flavor, for me there’s not more light nor color, ... people used to know healing by Taranta, ... give me the grace of Healing, ...

... magic spell translated from Leccese :)

... the ancient vaccine :giggle:

Last edited:
Taranta - São Paulo - Brazil
a Bacchus Priestess / healing enchantment dance

... what I eat has no flavor, for me there’s not more light nor color, ... people used to know healing by Taranta, ... give me the grace of Healing, ...

... magic spell translated from Leccese :)

... the ancient vaccine :giggle:

Wonderful. São Paulo, the most Italian of Brazilian capitals. The Taranta takes place in front of the Sé Cathedral, in the old center of the city of São Paulo. Very beautiful. (y):)

Wonderful. São Paulo, the most Italian of Brazilian capitals. The Taranta takes place in front of the Sé Cathedral, in the old center of the city of São Paulo. Very beautiful. (y):)

The ancient enchantment dance it's performed in symbolic places representing a neighborhood, a City, or a Country, ... the healing spell will cover these specific areas :)

You win again
... not really :)

I almost like this better than the original, or, let's say, as much as the original, because it puts a different spin on it.

The music I listen to the most in the car
Jimi hendrix hey joe
Queen bohemian rhapsody:LOL:

Ciocârlia

Ciocârlia (the lark / alouette) youtube.com/watch?v=b5Pn1X1_a64

This thread has been viewed 1189364 times.

Back