What music are you listening to?

Dio, come ti amo, with Gigliola Cinquetti. My mother's favorite movie. I'll never forget that. My mother was very romantic. Too bad my father was not so much. But he was a good father and a good husband.

kEEqFPZ.jpg

Dio, come ti amo, with Gigliola Cinquetti. My mother's favorite movie. I'll never forget that. My mother was very romantic. Too bad my father was not so much. But he was a good father and a good husband.

kEEqFPZ.jpg

I love her too. She does a nice version of it, but Modugno puts more heartbreak into it. Well, life does that to one.

I have probably given a wrong impression. My husband showers me with gifts and flowers, and even poems back in the day, but...demanding, hot-headed, stubborn, jealous, set on winning every argument and having his own way, yes. You accept the bad as well as the good in marriage, and the "bad" has been more than compensated for by passion, compassion, kindness, loyalty, strong family feeling, a fierce paternal instinct, responsibility, ambition at work and on and on. He can't help it: it's in the genes. :)

Nor, obviously, am I perfect. I will say, however, that it's lucky for him, as he's very often been told, that he married someone from Italy. His rejoinder is usually that luck had nothing to do with it. He's always known what he wanted, even to the fighting back. :)

There, way too much information. You always do it to me.

What a fabulous song. I haven't seen this clip in ages.

And there's poor Freddy, with hair, and at the right weight, looking strong and healthy. What a tragedy.

for Mama - Ray Charles

:( :)

today is Sunday, morning and mothe's day

one of the act-roles of 'mother' in life,
sometimes synonym to God?

Pink Floyd Mother
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lX3uCuFKlqw

offcourse there are many other acts-roles for mothers in life.

“A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie.” (T. J.)

For all our mothers, thank you Salento, Stuvane, Yetos: great selections.

Coat of Many Colors:

Duet: Taylor Swift and Paula Fernandes:

Joe Cocker - Noubliez Jamais

"Take piano: keys begin, keys end. You know there are 88 of them. Nobody can tell you any different. They are not infinite. You're infinite..." (A. B.)

Dedicated to the known one

well before few days they released their new album
typical and always stable in their style,
little bit more dancing moments than before
(they remind me Kraftwerk a lot here)
after 10 years of silence,
maybe also their last?
anyway, even from the promo of the album,
they manage to shake critics, music-network, their fans, even politics, aproved and cencored,
typical Rammstein,

personally, I like them and also dispite them a lot,
but they manage to make me shock and think,
rather to flow melodies to my ears.
I admit that they have strong lyrics and personality.
no matter with each of their songs I must agree or disagree,

they have talent in shocking their fans,
for example, the flags at the end of video. :unsure:

Der Kommissar

This thread has been viewed 1193992 times.

Back