What music are you listening to?

the beast in me

let there be Rock

It brought to mind the scene in "Walk The Line", which I LOVE, where Jerry Lee Lewis, Cash, June Carter etc. are in a car driving to another gig and they're talking about rock, and he says "We're all going to hell!"
This is him speaking right after that:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykNFfR5gW40

Dennis Quaid did a good job portraying him in the movie, I thought:

The real Jerry Lee...

It brought to mind the scene in "Walk The Line", which I LOVE, where Jerry Lee Lewis, Cash, June Carter etc. are in a car driving to another gig and they're talking about rock, and he says "We're all going to hell!"

This is him speaking right after that:

Dennis Quaid did a good job portraying him in the movie, I thought:

The real Jerry Lee...

God gave Rock & Roll to you :) and ...

Three Dog Night: Mama Told Me Not to Come

Can't even remember how often this came to mind during university days. Once I even had to escape by climbing out a second floor window and going down an apple tree. :)

Last edited:
English and Spanish subtitles are on screen, although then you lose the beautiful video which you have to watch separately. Moneskin-Torna a Casa or Come Home. Maybe I like this even better than what they brought to San Remo. Or maybe not; they're such different songs. I do love it.

The bullied, sensitive kids, the "different" ones, maybe ostracized, and look at them now: gorgeous, brilliantly talented, and hugely succesful famous. :) So take that!

Too bad Italian schools don't have reunions. :)

Mr Lonely
‘Line Dance’ :)

lu TamburreddhRu miu vinne te Roma

Wonderful Calabrian folk group I just discovered. Lovely music...beautiful girls...beautiful couple...how can it fail? :)

I'm listening to more and more country music. Lots of words of wisdom

Blake Shelton: The Gambler

Lucky Gwen Stefani. :)

You’ve got to stand for something

... or you'll fall for anything,

You've got to be your own man, Not a puppet on a string,

Never compromise what's right and uphold your Family Name ...

This thread has been viewed 1189332 times.

Back