What music are you listening to?

Greek & English and Albanian lyrics:grin:?

Globalization overpowered! :D

This one I loved as a kid

watch

Had no idea about the lyrics, till years later chilling with some Greek friends.

Globalization overpowered! :D

This one I loved as a kid

watch

Had no idea about the lyrics, till years later chilling with some Greek friends.

Yep that's definitely Greek rap.

Detroit Rock City

This song is about the Spanish Civil War, and how the allies left spaniards under the boot of fascism. You can see in the newspaper the president of the republica española (minute 1:48) The rebels of Franco couldn't won the war themselves, they had needed the suport of Nazi Germany, Fascist Italy, and Moorish mercenaries. The nazis massacred entire towns without any estrategic value and without republican forces, like Gernica. Spain was the first country to be massively bombarded in the history, and the training field of nazi's war machinery. U.R.S.S. only helped selling weapons, and the spanish gold reserve gone to zero. In the other hand, the democratic spaniards appreciate the help of the brave soldiers recruited volunteered in the Brigadas Internacionales.

Last edited:

@Carlos

Castr_ignanó ... :)

Rebirth

Dance it! ... and Dionysus will let you live forever!

Rebirth

Dance it! ... and Dionysus will let you live forever!

Bacchus’ Priestess
... by dancing on top of the Symbol of Lecce: She-wolf and Leccio tree, she’s healing / exorcising the entire City, in this case from Covid-19!

Last edited:
Bacchus’ Priestess
... by dancing on top of the Symbol of Lecce: She-wolf and Leccio tree, she’s healing / exorcising the entire City, in this case from Covid-19!

Lovely and inspiring. One woman trying to confront a plague.

I have to say it's been interesting to see that all these other countries are experiencing second waves, but not Italy.

It may be that with a 60-70% positive rate Lombardia and some adjoining areas may have achieved her immunity, or else the maniac Southern Italian mayors did a good job of keeping the infected out. :)

This thread has been viewed 1189275 times.

Back