What music are you listening to?

... run away Devil, ... Charlie Daniels is coming for you :grin: ... no RIP for him!

R.I.P Charlie Daniels,

... he ... ( :unsure: the Devil is probably Femmina :grin: ) went down to Salento too :)

Devilish

The main violin player (Mauro Durante) imho looks a bit (or a lot) like a younger Caesar.

Devilish 1.2x

The main violin player (Mauro Durante) imho looks a bit like a younger Caesar.

He's very talented.

There's a bit of a resemblance, but honestly, imo, he's too good looking to look much like Giulio Cesare.

I always thought Gianfranco Fini had a bit of him, or at least the same general type, although Fini is fairer, and the nose, although long, is a bit weird. Maybe that was an accident, though.
cZZ5UTB.png

Maybe a bit of Marchese Emilio Pucci too, in the coloring and the nose and the pride, although Pucci has a much narrower, more "Mediterranean" skull.

HMZnWyE.png

Btw... He was able to make every note a beautiful dream

It's a travesty imo that he never received the recognition from Hollywood which he so eminently deserved.

For you, Maestro, and thank you: Morricone conducting Morricone's "The Theme from The Mission".

Yo Yo Ma playing Gabriel's Oboe and The Falls.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XISBJ-MJ0HI

ABBA - One of Us

I always thought that very straight hair doesn't work very well aesthetically speaking. I like some volume in the hair. The ABBA girls are said simply stunning in this video clip.

Paul McCartney - Silly Love Songs

Rebirth

.. I don’t know much about Reincarnation, but R437 is totally Pizzicato :grin:

UJDdXH8.jpg

Love me do - Paul McCartney - Show in 2017 - Belo Horizonte
Paul McCartney -

Hey Jude 2017’s Show in Belo Horizonte - I was there, of course

Love me do - Paul McCartney - Show in 2017 - Belo Horizonte
Paul McCartney -

Hey Jude 2017’s Show in Belo Horizonte - I was there, of course

from what I heard, ... not in Belo Horizonte ... :grin:

from what I heard, ... not in Belo Horizonte :grin:

I would like to be in this resort hotel. What a beautiful place. What a wonderfully dancing song. These girls are beautiful. This girl in black pants and characterized as a gypsy is a spectacle.

EDIT: Unfortunately we don't have a beach and the months when the sun shines intensely here is cold. I'm not a big fan of the weather here in BH. In one day we can have all the seasons. Here a beautiful sunny day can end in a horrible storm. I don't think I'll ever get used to it. :sad-2:

I would like to be in this resort hotel. What a beautiful place. What a wonderfully dancing song. These girls are beautiful. This girl in black pants and characterized as a gypsy is a spectacle.

I’m sure they can accommodate you, ... their Pool regulation is way different than yours, LOL

Paul McCartney - Something - Live in Belo Horizonte- Unforgettable.

Edit ... ....

This thread has been viewed 1187647 times.

Back