What music are you listening to?

Where did you move Angela?

Another small choral group from Parma...

This is in Pramzan and it's written in the subtitles so Romance language speakers might be able to understand it...

Singing Va Pensiero, which should be our national anthem, imo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VM3ZHaUcKOs

🧝 Buon Natale 🎄

👼 🐂 🐪 🐪

From Italy:
"Tu Scendi dalle stelle"

From the U.S, "Have yourself a Merry Little Christmas" by Judy Garland: "
Next year all our troubles will be out of sight"

Il Volo...Speciale di Natale

These young men do Italy proud. So nice to see so many comments from Spanish speakers.

Gianluca has a velvet baritone to go with his good lucks, but Piero...Piero has an operatic level tenor. You can tell he's been studying all along. Stupendous breath control in "O Holy Night", which he makes look so easy while it definitely is not.

Last edited:
Samba de Uma Nota Só (One Note Samba, from Tom Jobim and Newton Mendonça), by Caterina Valente and Dean Martin. :)
Caterina Valente would have taken the Brazilian style "Bossa Nova" to Europe in 1959. From Wiki:
"Em 1959, tornou-se responsável por levar à Europa o gênero Bossa Nova, contribuindo para a popularidade dos ritmos latino-americanos naquele continente."

La Sposa Me
4.78208110Italy_Abruzzo
BSibxxH.jpg

Albinoni's Adagio in G Minor

From the views, the love of classical music is not dead in this crass world.

When you want to be reminded that there is true love in the world as well as stupidity and cunning and greed and evil.

... the king's daughter goes to Spain to marry ... though she's my ....

... the king's daughter goes to Spain to marry ... though she's my ....

I like him as a dancer both because he's very elegant and because it's the way the older men dance it in real life; more traditional. Some of the girls have made it too "show biz" in my opinion.

I like him as a dancer both because he's very elegant and because it's the way the older men dance it in real life; more traditional. Some of the girls have made it too "show biz" in my opinion.

he’s tall and has a good presence, though she’s not wearing shoes as per tradition (... floor permitting),

sometimes they get competitive, but it is not uncommon, even my mother and aunt (sisters) good Pizzica dancers since they were young, try to upstage each other at times, ... though they’re not young anymore, :)

Monica Bellucci vs Serena D’Amato (Pizzica dancer)

(from the movie: Non ti Voltare)

Last edited:

This thread has been viewed 1192571 times.

Back