What music are you listening to?

Without this song in Griko it wouldn't be La Notte della Taranta. :) This is human connection through music and dance. So beautiful.

… 200.000 people showed up for that event.

La festa dei 200.000
https://www.revenews.it/televisione...sta-dei-200mila-arriva-in-tv-la-scaletta/amp/

Sorry, I'm out of juice.

I've been making my way through the performances. Sometimes I don't like the "international" acts, but I quite liked "Alors, on dance" once the dance beat kicked in.

For me, though, the highlight so far is Marco Mengoni singing Klama. What a voice, what power to transmit passionate grief, what beauty of performance and person, ...words fail me. Grande Mengoni. Needless to say, I'm also jealous of those tanning genes; played up, of course, by that glittering white outfit. :) He fills your eyes with his beauty, as he fills up your ears and soul with his words and voice.

I listened to Prince Charles' nine-minute speech today, not even 24 hours since his mother's death. His grief was carved into his face and shone in his eyes.

No matter how old you are, the death of a beloved mother is devastating.

I thought he was controlled, dignified, seemed very sincere and humble, and at the same time committed to serve in a manner which would make his mother proud. I've heard people opine that it would have been better if Anne could have reigned, but in the current climate some humility, some softness and sensitivity won't go amiss.

I wish him all the best and hope he gives the British people and Commonwealth what they need in these troubled times, no matter that I'm a Republican at heart and no monarchist in any way.

It's in Neapolitan, so I only understand maybe half of it, if that, but I like it a lot anyway.

Gigi Alessio: Very Much

This thread has been viewed 1189384 times.

Back