What music are you listening to?

Cotton EYE Joe :grin:

Boot Scootin’ Boogie

Need my saturday night spleen

Need my saturday night spleen
Your Video has been blocked in the USA :)

Down at the Twist and Shout
”Saturday night and the moon is out I gonna head on over to the Twist and Shout ...”

Your Video has been blocked in the USA :)

Down at the Twist and Shout
”Saturday night and the moon is out I gonna head on over to the Twist and Shout ...”

Louisiana has great music, whether country, Cajun country, zydeko, jazz or blues.

Cajun country: it's "happy" music. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlv8PUyc1HQ

New Orleans is a city I've disliked since I got stranded there on Mardi Gras once, but they have great music.

I still love this movie: The Louisiana Gator Boys and guests. :)

Man, how many times I saw kids, usually boys, hit with those pointers, or a ruler.

Louisiana has great music, whether country, Cajun country, zydeko, jazz or blues.
Cajun country: it's "happy" music. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlv8PUyc1HQ

New Orleans is a city I've disliked since I got stranded there on Mardi Gras once, but they have great music.

I still love this movie: The Louisiana Gator Boys and guests. :)

Man, how many times I saw kids, usually boys, hit with those pointers, or a ruler.

Jambalaya ~ on the Bayou

A-Yo, here we go...

the Oscars...

the rich become poor due to SVALUTATION

So, Italy basketball NT head coach Meo Sacchetti is smoking outside Klaipeda arena before practice session. Homeless looking guy approaches and asks for money "I don't have cash, I'm not local" "Where are you from?" "Italy" "Adriano Celentano"

A-Yo, here we go...

the Oscars...

I think I may boycott except for the Red Carpet. How dare they not give Bradley Cooper a nomination for Best Director? Plus, how could the movie get nominated for Best Picture but not Best Director? Did elves direct it?

No, let's give all the kudos to movies virtually no one will watch. :(

Gaqo Çako - Të përshëndes Atdheu im

Madama Butterfly – 'Un bel dí vedremo' (Puccini, Ermonela Jaho, The Royal Opera)

Casta Diva (Maria Callas)

Spirit of the Hawk ¯¯¯¯\_()_/¯¯¯¯

Two Socks
Dance with the •ᴥ•

This thread has been viewed 1192562 times.

Back