What music are you listening to?

Joan Jett: I Hate Myself For Loving You...the ultimate bad girl. :)

Very real song, though.

Sting and the Police-Every Breath You Take...dedicated to all the jealous stalkers out there. It's real but unfortunate. People are like this, especially when young.

Great vocals, anyway, and melody too.

(Independence from ...)

Independence Day - Martina McBride

The Band Perry: Done

Speaking of Iran Neo...Freddy! :) Now, this is giving a performance, and not just him: the drummer/singer, the rocket scientist etc. He always owns the darn stage.

It's amazing how often this song, the title phrase, bursts into my consciousness when I read the news or whatever. The same is true for a lot of Broadway hits like "Money makes the world go round": it just is always there. Others: "A spoonful of sugar makes the medicine go down", "Life is a Cabaret", "Memories", "Don't Rain on my Parade", "Bewitched, Bothered and Bewildered", "Wouldn't it be loverly", "The Impossible Dream", "I am what I am".

Men should listen to more Broadway musicals. :)

"Music is the gentle art, the primordial daughter of the human heart, born with the first love, with the first pain." (A. B.)

ABA the Winner takes it all
(
the loser has to fall) :unsure::grin:
... The Gods may throw a dice ... evolution :)

Fernando - ABBA:

😉

bmctul0.jpg

Love of My Life-Queen

I wonder if Mary ever regretted not staying with him. I wouldn't think it's much different from having a husband who's a serial womanizer, except, of course, for the Aids danger, which they didn't even know about. Some women do it even today, and for lesser men who don't love them the way he loved her. He was so damn special: looks (despite the overbite), charisma, humor, sincerity, sweetness, in addition to all that talent and fame.

This popped up on my feed: 65,000 people in London started singing all the lyrics to Bohemian Rhapsody while waiting for a Green Day concert to start. It's amazing: he's been dead for almost 30 years. I guess people would do it for Elvis, or Frank Sinatra. I can't imagine them singing a 6 minute song for very many other deceased singers. I got emotional even after all these years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZnBNuqqz5g

This thread has been viewed 1189534 times.

Back