What music are you listening to?

Romanian song on the shepherd's pipe,from the Bulgarian shore of the Danube,the yellow porridge is mamaliga.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2POJfVMvusw

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mămăligă

Since my village was made by the shepherds coming from the SE Carpathians, most of the elders played on the Shepherd's flute.
My grandfather, Marcu,was very good on both,he didn't play without dancing,another weakness of him were women.

Marcu liked living a lot, but still the thing happened last month,on 93.
We had a special relation,on his death,he asked about me.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Valerio_-_Musiciens_Morlaques_(Salone),_1864.jpg

Liar-by Queen

THUNDERSTRUCK - AC/DC - you’re welcome, :grin:

Last edited:
Smells like teen spirit - NIRVANA - :confused:

21 Guns - Green Day

Mamma: best song to a mother ever written imo.

Mother, I am so happyTo be returning to youMy song tells youIt's my most beautiful dreamMother, I am very happy...Why live so far away?Mother, only for you my song fliesMother, you will be with me, you will not be alone anymoreHow much I love you!These love words that my heart whispers to youPerhaps they are not used anymoreMotherBut you are the most beautiful songYou are the lifeAnd for life I will not let you go anymoreI feel your tired handLooking for my golden curlsI hear your voice and I miss youThen the lullabyToday your white headI want to hold near my heartMother, only for you my song fliesMother, you will be with me, you will not be alone anymoreHow much I love you!These love words that my heart whispers to youPerhaps they are not used anymoreMotherBut you are the most beautiful songYou are the lifeAnd for life I will not let you go anymoreMother, never again

@Angela Thank You 😊

Mamma mia dammi 100 Lire che in America voglio andar
Le mondine

La Mia Mamma mi diceva, Vogliamo le Bambole - I Calanti

Se balli solo non ti puoi curare (If you dance alone you can’t heal)
Taranta - Canzoniere Grecanico Salentino

Mamma: best song to a mother ever written imo.

Mother, I am so happyTo be returning to youMy song tells youIt's my most beautiful dreamMother, I am very happy...Why live so far away?Mother, only for you my song fliesMother, you will be with me, you will not be alone anymoreHow much I love you!These love words that my heart whispers to youPerhaps they are not used anymoreMotherBut you are the most beautiful songYou are the lifeAnd for life I will not let you go anymoreI feel your tired handLooking for my golden curlsI hear your voice and I miss youThen the lullabyToday your white headI want to hold near my heartMother, only for you my song fliesMother, you will be with me, you will not be alone anymoreHow much I love you!These love words that my heart whispers to youPerhaps they are not used anymoreMotherBut you are the most beautiful songYou are the lifeAnd for life I will not let you go anymoreMother, never again

—- I love this song ——

(Better Late Than .....). :)

Last edited:

This thread has been viewed 1189287 times.

Back