What music are you listening to?

... simu Leccesi
... we’re from Lecce

Left - Central Romans & Right - Hellenic Romans

Aqj9bDX.jpg

Antes que seja tarde (Before it’s too late). Celtic style pop music. Artist: Pato Fu. Origin: Belo Horizonte/Brazil. Location: Some distance beach in Brazil.

... simu Leccesi
... we’re from Lecce

Left - Central Romans & Right - Hellenic Romans

Aqj9bDX.jpg

Italy's landscapes are always very charming. It is a beautiful country, indeed. Whoever goes to Italy falls in love at first sight for the country.

The B-52’s - Roam
... thinking of a different B-52 :)

The President Speech:
We will not go quietly into the night! We will not vanish without a fight! We're going to live on! We're going to survive!
Today we celebrate our Independence Day!

... Mankind. That word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. We will be united in our common interests.

Perhaps it's fate that today is the Fourth of July, and you will once again be fighting for our freedom. Not from tyranny, oppression, or persecution… but from annihilation.
We're fighting for our right to live. To exist.

And should we win the day, the Fourth of July will no longer be known as an American holiday, but as the day when the world declared in one voice:
We will not go quietly into the night! We will not vanish without a fight! We're going to live on! We're going to survive!

... thinking of a different B-52 :)

The President Speech:

... Mankind. That word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. We will be united in our common interests.

Perhaps it's fate that today is the Fourth of July, and you will once again be fighting for our freedom. Not from tyranny, oppression, or persecution… but from annihilation.
We're fighting for our right to live. To exist.

And should we win the day, the Fourth of July will no longer be known as an American holiday, but as the day when the world declared in one voice:

Congratulations dear friend Salento (y):)

lY1GIho.jpg

ABBA - Dancing Queen

Thanks by ABBA and for many other things, Sweden. Queen Silvia Is from Portuguese ancestry also and her paternal family livided in São Paulo between 1947 and 1957.

Her maternal grandfather was Artur Floriano de Toledo (1873-1935), a descendant of King Afonso III of Portugal and his concubine Maria Peres de Enxara. Artur was the great-grandson of Antónia de Almeida de Aguiar, descendant of noble families established in São Paulo, during the Portuguese colonial period, among them the Alvarenga family from Lamego, Portugal. She is also of very distant Brazilian Amerindian descent. One of his ancestors was the indigenous chief of the Tupiniquim , Tibiriçáde Piratininga. [ 4 ]

ZGQGPgb.jpg

A classic of American music (USA) performed by the Norwegians of A-ha

Crying in the Rain

Salute to Enio

This one was one my favorite movies when I was at teen age
chi mai from film 'le proffesionel'

Yetos/Regio X: Thumbs up to both of you, I was just coming here to pay tribute to Ennio. Some of my best memories as a kid was watching Sergio Leone's Clint Eastwood trilogy (Firstfull of Dolars, Few Dollars more, and the Good, the Bad and the Ugly) along with Once Upon a Time in the West (Where I first fell in love with Claudia Cardinale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) and his musical scores to all 4 of those films.

Cinema Paradiso was filmed where my Mothers Father was born, as was her Mother's Father.

... run away Devil, ... Charlie Daniels is coming for you :grin: ... no RIP for him!

Video clip genial - A caricature teacher with this accent and this troglodyte air that spooky the kids. The things changed since then, I think.

Pink Floyd - Another Brick in the Wall

Duarte: You can never go wrong with Pink Floyd, I saw them in concert in 1993 or 1994 don't remember!!! I listen to one song from The Wall, Wish you Were Here or Dark side of the moon everyday! sometimes more.

Duarte: You can never go wrong with Pink Floyd, I saw them in concert in 1993 or 1994 don't remember!!! I listen to one song from The Wall, Wish you Were Here or Dark side of the moon everyday! sometimes more.

Hi @PT
Pink Floyd is one of my favorites bands. I went to the Show of Roger Waters here in Belo Horizonte, with my son, at Mineirão Stadium. Memorable. (y):)

Duarte: We are musically genetically the same, very low Dodecad distance!!!

Duarte: We are musically genetically the same, very low Dodecad distance!!!

We both have good taste for music @PT. In these difficult times that we are living , when I'm not working, I'm listening to music. I travel mentally listening to music. I love rock'n’roll, from its roots in the USA. Elvis, Chuck Berry, Little Richard, Beatles (British that have an American soul), for me are Gods. My son is a metalhead who loves the Beatles and Brazilian Popular Music and also plays a lot of guitar. I am a drooling father, lol. My kid is more eclectic than me.

This thread has been viewed 1187647 times.

Back