Politics Balkanian disagreements.

I understand this, I'm trying to be nice here but have to do battles with intolerant Ike.

Nope, analogy is wrong, which means you still don't understand.

You mean Tito was "more" tolerant ........

On the contrary. But Tito wasn't tolerant in a way people perceive tolerance today. He knew that imperialists are working hard to destroy Yugoslavia, and his secret service worked hard on suppressing foreign influence and executed enemies. After his death the period of tolerance begun, and Yugoslavia ended up like it did - in the flames of imposed tolerance.

after his death , the serbian majority of Yugoslavia tried to enforce Serbian language all over yugoslavia , fining anyone not speaking serbian.
My slovenian auntie ( by marriage via 1st cousin ) wrote about this to my father before she moved to Turin

Where did you get that? :) There is no way to enforce Serbian language over Slovenia, and never have I heard of such attempt. Can you be more precise with some facts?
And how the hell does one even differ Serbian from Bosnian from Croatian? It is the same language. It's like saying that Californians tried to impose Californian language to Nevada and Arizona.

On the contrary. But Tito wasn't tolerant in a way people perceive tolerance today. He knew that imperialists are working hard to destroy Yugoslavia, and his secret service worked hard on suppressing foreign influence and executed enemies. After his death the period of tolerance begun, and Yugoslavia ended up like it did - in the flames of imposed tolerance.

I do not believe that Croatia, Slovenia, Kosovo and Montenegro are in some state of mass mourning for not being part of Yugoslavia. They are doing well independently and no hint of any desire to rejoin the Yugoslav union. I think you are fantasizing alot..........

I do not believe that Croatia, Slovenia, Kosovo and Montenegro are in some state of mass mourning for not being part of Yugoslavia. They are doing well independently and no hint of any desire to rejoin the Yugoslav union. I think you are fantasizing alot..........

I've never said that they are. We can't even know that because nobody gives a f*** what that think about that.

You obviously have the problem. Everything I say you blow out of proportions until it gets to the point of being ridiculous. Then you confront YOUR conclusions and present them as MY ideas. And you always do that. It seems you hate me for being alive, and not being Nazi CIA supporter.

Again - it's your conclusion that I hate it, although I've never said that. Are you always this childish?

Just be glad, you'll not live long enough for them to start doing the same in Canada.

You don't want to see them, because they work for your interest. They fill your pockets with money, and you deliberately turn your head the other way. I've got a couple of milliard people who see them clearly - can't miss them - they kill, steal, pillage and leave the path of blood and destruction behind.
Nazi CIA?... what this suppose to be. My conclusion made by your posts is that you think CIA is an organization or mixing of altogether, Islamic- Nazism- fascism- pirates- Vatican- gangsters- stealers. [emoji23] . Do you have any argument or just your imagination

Albanians came to Yugoslavia with guns, killing Yugoslav policeman. As soon as CIA and NATO expelled Yugoslav Army out of Kosovo, you've completely cleansed it, not only of Serbian people, but literally everyone else. Don't worry, the justice will come. We don't forget things like this:

http://www.errc.org/article/five-years-of-ethnic-cleansing-of-gypsies-from-kosovo/1924

" In the course of the ethnic cleansing campaign, ethnic Albanians kidnapped Roma and severely physically abused and in some cases killed Roma; raped Romani women in the presence of family members; and seized, looted or destroyed property en masse. Whole Romani settlements were burned to the ground by ethnic Albanians, in many cases while NATO troops looked on. A number of Romani individuals who disappeared during the summer months of 1999 remain to date missing and are presumed dead.Today, most Kosovo Roma, Ashkaelia and Egyptians are refugees outside Kosovo, or are displaced within the province."

LoL, dude, Albanians raped and murdered more people than anyone else on Kosovo. You can sell that bu***t to some idiots from over the ocean who have absolutely no idea what happened here, but not to people who have been here all the time.

So what's this all about:

There is no Slavic without Slavic culture. Don't worry, Putin doesn't forget what happened in Yugoslavia. And he is not the only one. Many more people in the world are aware what''s going on here.

First , there are many evidences of the gypsies and some serb kosovars who participated on war crimes within the Serb regular military against Albanians. They participate in the ethnic cleansing of 1999 . This is well-known by the international organizations. After the liberation of kosova, those Serbs and roma (gypsies) people who had blood onto their hands left kosova. This man still walk free in northern mitrovica.

We don't want pictures like this in Balkans
83de90daeb07bf891544e32695d93357.jpg

As for the rest of your post, I could say you that the Serbs in generally doesn't think it as the same as you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nazi CIA?... what this suppose to be. My conclusion made by your posts is that you think CIA is an organization or mixing of altogether, Islamic- Nazism- fascism- pirates- Vatican- gangsters- stealers. [emoji23] . Do you have any argument or just your imagination

No arguments, this is all my imagination:

http://thomasswan.hubpages.com/hub/Top-25-Crimes-of-the-CIA

http://www.globalresearch.ca/a-timeline-of-cia-atrocities/5348804

BTW, it is totally passed time for you to get aware that your peculiar need to stand up and take a bullet for CIA even when it's not necessary implies that you subconsciously feel that you owe them big time.

First , there are many evidences of the gypsies and some serb kosovars who participated on war crimes within the Serb regular military against Albanians. They participate in the ethnic cleansing of 1999 . This is well-known by the international organizations. After the liberation of kosova, those Serbs and roma (gypsies) people who had blood onto their hands left kosova. This man still walk free in northern mitrovica.

Ok, so Roma's also guilty for ethnic cleansing of Albanians, but why Gorani and Egyptians? What did Egyptians did to them? :)

As for the rest of your post, I could say you that the Serbs in generally doesn't think it as the same as you.
I don't give a heck what some Albanians, Serbs or Americans think about it in their TV cleansed minds.

I am not so sure that some CIA agents were behind Balkans turmoils.
As for Putin,why would Russia have interests in this area?
Lol,come on,be serious.
Who has interests in this area?
Turkey leaders.
If I remember well,Turkey president visited Bosnia and told something like "we need .... children per mother here".
What other proof you want,when president of Turkey comes and tells that,as it would be his country?

Now,is sad that Balkanics are fighting between them,instead of mind their own business.
Russia has geo strategic interests every where

What dispute do you have?...............the only problem albanians have is that they believe their government and all the lies/propaganda they state 100%.
Other nations populace already now their own government states propaganda.
Who are you in dispute with?
The problem I see is a dispute between Albania and Kosovo, where current news states that the Kosovo government does not want the albanian flag flown in their lands.

the topic is about balkarian disputes............well dalmatians and istrians are disputing with their government
Again. Why you said only Albania Albania got benefits. Care to elaborate if you can.

Nope, analogy is wrong, which means you still don't understand.

Where did you get that? :) There is no way to enforce Serbian language over Slovenia, and never have I heard of such attempt. Can you be more precise with some facts?
And how the hell does one even differ Serbian from Bosnian from Croatian? It is the same language. It's like saying that Californians tried to impose Californian language to Nevada and Arizona.
Tito had good relationships with USA. That's why Yugoslavia had a better economy than the rest of the communism. USA helped a lot Yugoslavia, till the death of Tito. Yugoslavia had the most tolerant communism of Europe. Milosevic with his nationalist ideas destroyed Yugoslavia.

I've never said that they are. We can't even know that because nobody gives a f*** what that think about that.
You think that Croats, bosniaks, montenegrins and the others want Yugoslavia back? Do you have any argument, or just your own fantasies

No arguments, this is all my imagination:

http://thomasswan.hubpages.com/hub/Top-25-Crimes-of-the-CIA

http://www.globalresearch.ca/a-timeline-of-cia-atrocities/5348804

BTW, it is totally passed time for you to get aware that your peculiar need to stand up and take a bullet for CIA even when it's not necessary implies that you subconsciously feel that you owe them big time.

Ok, so Roma's also guilty for ethnic cleansing of Albanians, but why Gorani and Egyptians? What did Egyptians did to them? :)

I don't give a heck what some Albanians, Serbs or Americans think about it in their TV cleansed minds.
Never heard that gorani and Egyptians participate in conflicts against Albanians. Only some roma did.
Don't look too much Russian TV. [emoji23]

[emoji562]

Reactions: FBS
Whether CIA or USA never crashed any democratic government throughout the world. Only the communist puppets of soviet union. They did the right thing. USA saved the world from the Nazis and communism.

Tito had good relationships with USA. That's why Yugoslavia had a better economy than the rest of the communism. USA helped a lot Yugoslavia, till the death of Tito. Yugoslavia had the most tolerant communism of Europe. Milosevic with his nationalist ideas destroyed Yugoslavia.
You may live in this lie if you want, but who wants to know the truth he'll get to it.

You think that Croats, bosniaks, montenegrins and the others want Yugoslavia back? Do you have any argument, or just your own fantasies
I didn't say that, so I'm not even going to answer your absurd question.

Never heard that gorani and Egyptians participate in conflicts against Albanians. Only some roma did.
Don't look too much Russian TV. [emoji23]

[emoji562]

Never have I heard also :) Do you know what that means?

You seem not to distinguish "allies' among other things,some of the Brankovic dynasty indeed fought some battles on their side,why was that cause Hungarians looted his wealth and try to siege control over entire Serbia with the Crusades and papacy,Serbia at that time was despotate enjoying at least some freedom,which could loose it along their culture,some other lords of Serb descend fought on other side,so it's hypothetical,French were "allies" of Ottomans bound by treaty ever since Sultan Suleiman.Britain,French fought against Russia with the Ottomans when Russian empire almost annihilate them and gave rise and help to modern Turkey,in which Crimean war we provided soldiers for the Russians.Germans with Ottomans,numerous other examples.Serbs,Bulgars,Greeks expelled them from Europe in the Balkan wars,while not all were happy about it,speacialy not you Albanians at that time,Byzantines brought them in Europe for first time they step foot in Thrace with their help as "allies" perhaps,everything is hypothetical regardless situation,but you can repeat this over and over if make you happy.Ottomans were empire like any other only with Muslim customs and law nothing weird there,Serbs at least fought battles alone and on Kosovo killed their Sultan,which stop their expansion for a while,but we lacked soldiers unlike Muslims they had them many in Mid East and Anatolia,Kosovo battle which triggered the fall of Serbia; Tactically inconclusive,Mutual heavy losses—devastating for the less numerous Serbs,Casualties and losses,Ottomans;Sultan Murad I and most of the troops.Serbs;Prince Lazar and most of the troops,
Let me explain something to you. In the Balkans, the only nation who resisted the Turkish occupation without compromise and that became a barrier to the Ottoman advance into Europe were Albanians. This is history. This has happened and you can not change this.
Strategic Ottoman victory,among many other Serbo-Turkish wars.

Pls,enough with legends. Open a thread and explain how your ancestors fought against Ottomans.

It will be a a interesting thread.

What dispute do you have?...............the only problem albanians have is that they believe their government and all the lies/propaganda they state 100%.
This is a very serious accusation. You certainly have information regarding these allegations.Can you please bring to us some examples, in order to illustrate your allegations?

The problem I see is a dispute between Albania and Kosovo, where current news states that the Kosovo government does not want the albanian flag flown in their lands.

Where you have see this problem? Show us, because i am very curious to see this.

Whether CIA or USA never crashed any democratic government throughout the world. Only the communist puppets of soviet union. They did the right thing. USA saved the world from the Nazis and communism.

Pls, just stop this discussion. It`s like speaking to an wall.

WW2 started in 1939, invasion was in summer of 1944, and Hitler was dead in spring of 1945. USA invaded Europe when the war was almost over, to save Germans.

WW2 started in 1939, invasion was in summer of 1944, and Hitler was dead in spring of 1945. USA invaded Europe when the war was almost over, to save Germans.
Don't forget that they also invaded Europe a year earlier, to save Italians. Lol They also "saved" Japanese!

It is absolutely astounding that in 2015 people in the Balkans are still reading history books written by Soviet Russian controlled stooges. According to whom, of course, the Russians won the war single handed. What a joke. First they stabbed the Poles and the west in the back to get some territory, then they had to beg for war materiel from the west, including food, because their collectivization was a total failure, and their "strategy" was to let the Germans burn and destroy half the country while waiting for the winter to come to their rescue. Oh, they also threw unnumbered thousands and hundreds of thousands of unarmed people at German tanks and guns. About the only intelligent thing they did was cut the German supply lines, but then the Germans wreaked so much havoc on the initially welcoming local populations that even the Soviets seemed better by comparison, so they were willing to help.

The poor Russians...led by an insane thug who had terrified the entire officer corps, the factory directors, even the Party intelligentsia itself, virtually anyone who could actually have contributed, into a state of total idiocy.

When does perceived (not even "real") "ethnic loyalty" give way to common sense? I know that the Italian leaders of the time were idiots, from the Pope and the King on down. "Ethnic loyalty" isn't going to stop me or Italians in general from exercising reason and common sense.

Someone wondered about the effect of the "Iron Curtain". This is it: some die hard totally brainwashed, uninformed people fifty years behind the rest of Europe. Is it any surprise they were committing genocide only twenty-five years ago?

I'd recommend some textbooks and first hand accounts of the thirties in Europe, including the disastrous purges conducted by Stalin, and then of World War II itself, but it's useless; they won't read them.

This is a very serious accusation. You certainly have information regarding these allegations.Can you please bring to us some examples, in order to illustrate your allegations?

Where you have see this problem? Show us, because i am very curious to see this.

hahaha
the girl who works for Rama,
the one who worked at embasy,
ahahaha is it true that all who work for Rama have millions of US $ at US? like Olsi who has more than 220 000 000? and Ilir Meta !!!!!
ahahaha you're back
what happened to the richest woman of Europe after the queenns? the doctor's daughter?
did they still cooperate with Serbs?
Rama is the last Albanian president and you know it
after him Big Kossova is the state

This thread has been viewed 453637 times.

Back