Politics Balkanian disagreements.

We have no problem with George Kastrioti, he was a good Christian fighter against muslim Ottomans.

Just a small correction, not just against muslim Ottomans but against Ottoman Empire.

No.

You cannot understand reasons.

Albanians trying to blame Greeks for Arvanites and Chamuria, and use different possible ways.

It is same for Illyrians and Pelasgians, Enver Hoxha put entire science of state into service to promote his dream that Albanians are Illyrians and they have link with Pelasgians, even that Greek Gods are not Greek but Albanian etc., of course they proved nothing but it entered in school system and Albanians think it is true.

It is same for taqiyya, unfortunately all reports say that radical Islam is in rise among Albanians.

Etc.

Nobody has against Albanians, but without reaction someone can think what they say is true, and people have to react and give facts.

You would react in the same way to the untruths that afflict you and your nation and you would not be considered that your reaction is childish.

If you like to hear some bad things I will say about Serbia, people are poorly interested in social issues, they are becoming more selfish, much less friendship, detachment grows, money has become the only measure of value, less live communications, countryside is less popular these days etc., whether these stories are have known to you or are problems in BH federation are different.
Have you not seen the posts between the Greeks and Albanians mocking each others' historical figures?
your brave king Ahahahahaha
and other such posts are downright childish. There is no excuse, regardless of how much you agree with the Greek side, and the same goes for the Albanians engaging in similar behavior.

I am Not aware of ethnic borders in Macedonia but I have heard from Albs that they were left in Macedonian side of the borders without their consent or forcefully by the big powers of 1913. As such they have the natural right that within the borders of their state (Macedonia) to expand if their numbers rise as a result of birthrates or contract if their numbers decline. So they have the right that within their borders to aspire new frontiers. I see you surprised about that.

Please, this is not offense, you were Mexican Albanian, you had Mexican flag. Have you moved to United States from Mexico, you have American flag now?

Please, this is not offense, you were Mexican Albanian, you had Mexican flag. Have you moved to United States from Mexico, you have American flag now?
He was only pretending to be someone else.

Lets meet the Turk-Albanians,

turkish_generals-630x400.jpg

as you at above picture, and as deja-vu said,
the military officers that made the last actions at Turkey were Turk-Albanians
they reach even the high rank of 2nd Army High rank General coomanders,
it is seemed that more than 40% of a degree above major are from Albania or Albanian origin,

as every-body in Balkans call them, the Turk-Albanians,

they have nothing common with Kastrioti, they sons of Vallavan Pasha, and Turks, they served the Ottomans,
but as it seems from the last events in Turkey, Turks no longer trust them,

it is seemed that more than 40% of a degree above major are from Albania or Albanian origin,

they have nothing common with Kastrioti, they sons of Vallavan Pasha, and Turks, they served the Ottomans,
Can we try not to be inflammatory? No one in the Balkans should trust the Turks, the very notion that the Turks are to be commended for not trusting the Albanians is simply outrageous.

It seems they still serve the Ottomans

The flag was changed contrary to my wish by Maciamo, since in a forum about presidential elections in USA i was siding with Trump. They thought a true Mexican can not take Trumps side since Trump appears not to like Mexicans a lot. So they thought I was somebody in America posing as Mexican. Anyway its easy verifiable that I am not American from my defective English.

Have you not seen the posts between the Greeks and Albanians mocking each others' historical figures?

and other such posts are downright childish. There is no excuse, regardless of how much you agree with the Greek side, and the same goes for the Albanians engaging in similar behavior.

I want to tell two words to you Dinarid and to the people who read what we post here.I am a member of this forum from 11 months. When i started to post in this forum i felt just like you, i was scandalized from this two members, Garrick and Yetos and a couple of other members. But now after 11 months i have read probably everything is said in this forum about Albania and Albanians. This two members are here in this forum from 5-6 years. I have read hundreds and hundreds of posts from this two members full of hate and disinformation against my country and my people. The most important part of activity of this two members in this forum, from years now is dedicated to this endless attacks against my country. Let me give you an example, 5 years and six months ago a thread open by Garrick:
http://www.eupedia.com/forum/thread...anians-E-haplogroup-and-linguistic-similarity
Like this i can quote you many others. This mean that this two persons spend important part of their life in this strange "hoby". The reasons are different. In the case of Garrick the reasons are two:

First:
Initially i did not intend to intervene in this thread. But after reading this post:

i decided to say few words.
So we have here two serb members with their strange and alternative theories, and Sille which as usually expresses his sympathy to the Albanians.

This forums are a possibility for people to discuss. There is nothing wrong If be discussed, various alternative theories. The problem with Serbs is that all of their discussions about Albanians, in all forums, are ridiculous and alternative discussions.
These people, the Serbs, in their school books teach that Albanians are descendants of the Illyrians. Once they join a forum, they forget what they have learned in school and change suddenly in trollls.

Why this?

The problem with the Serbs is that they suffer from an inferiority complex. Their situation can be explain with this:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection

It is a universally known fact that in the Balkans, Serbs had come from Asia. There are different theories for the origin of the Serbs, ranging from distant Siberia and Afghanistan and to the theory until now acceptable, according to which the Serbs originated somewhere in Caucasus or somewhere around Caspian Sea
All this is ridiculous. Go ahead guys.
The second reason is this:
read the article of Wiki about Trollls, this part of article:
Corporate, political, and special interest sponsored trollls

The posts of Garrick are in general of low quality which show a lack of intellectual level and especially full with long copy paste. Copy paste prepared from others which Garrick provide to post in this forum. Well, it`s not an respected profession but it`s always a way to make some money. If you continue to read the thread about Illyrians,etc, following my quote you can see that i have invited many times the other Albanian members to ignore the presence of Garrick in this forum. It`s impossibile for a forum member to win a debate with serb secret services or SANU. You are an croatian and you maybe know very well this things.
About Yetos, i have tried to install a dialog with him but it`s impossibile. I have try to answer to Yetos and you can find in this thread my respons to him. It`s not a problem to answer to the last two posts of him which are full with lies. I don`t know where can be categorised the posts of Yetos, History, Politics? I doubt. But because as i said i have read hundreds from his posts, i know that he like so much conspirative theories and other old members many times mock with him for this reason. From his posts i have learn that he is probably over 50 years old. The reason of this not normal activity of Yetos are probably related with his mental status. For me is evident that he suffers from some kind of mental disorder. I think that for the case of Yetos is valid my signature:
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”
― Mark Twain

What is enigmatic for me is the behavior of mods. Because here we are not in front of couple of posts from this members, are hundreds and maybe thousands of posts of this two members. This idea of creating of this kind of gheto thread is not an solution. The mods need to give an another solution to this situation. In other forums we see members with over 25.000 posts banned for things that compared to the posts of Garrick and Yetos can be considerd just some small stupidities.The problem is not the credibility of this persons, but the credibility of the forum. Especially for Yetos a holiday period can help him to take care of his mental health. He can use this time to stay with his family, or if he has not an family he can try to create one. Never say never. Science has made miracles. Even at his age, he can try.
Meanwhile for Garrick, holidays probably are have been foreseen in his employment contract.

Last edited:
I guess you guys don't plan on stopping any time soon. I have no time for this nonsense.

In principle you can be right.

But it is good what moderators created this thread, they can always switch to this theme something that is written on other topics but de facto belongs to the Balkan disagreements.

What is interesting for me what some members think I'm some special.

No, Dinarid, I'm simple man, and I express only my personal views, only a hobby.

Some members called me "chetnik"

But I'm Tito's fan, I loved federal system, brotherhood and unity, my parents were communists/ateists, and I have nothing to do with chetniks.

When they saw that I'm not chetnik, they began to develop some conspiracy theories.

But I always give sources, and very very rare Serbian sources, mostly European and American sources, and mostly in English, and I always try to give competent sources.

Yes, sometimes the truth is not pleasant.

Some Albanian members of forum said that I spread propaganda when I gave information that Erdogan told a conference of Muslim leaders from Latin America in Istanbul that Muslims had reached the Americas in the 12th century, before the European explorer Christopher Columbus did so in 1492.

But as always I gave source, everyone can check:
Muslims found America first, announces Turkish president, who thinks Islamic explorers beat Columbus by 300 years

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...00-years-built-mosque-Cuba.html#ixzz47G6PaVjW

And many many newspapers and media published about this.

Of course, we can not agree regarding some topics, but I respect each member of the forum, never breaking the rules of the Forum, and I say what I think.

When we discuss about Balkans one issue is crucial and should be kept in mind.

Unfortunately this can become reality, it is not to be underestimated.

ISIS WARNING: Horrifying map of target countries it wants to dominate in Europe by 2020

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/59...-Andrew-Hosken-Caliphate-Abu-Musab-al-Zarqawi

ISIS-MAP-329655.jpg

Look carefully Oropba, not only Croatia, Serbia, Greece, and other Balkan countries, even Hungary, Czech Republic, Slovakia and Austria.

And it does not matter what 2020 is probably not realistic, it is a permanent agenda.

There is rule that territory which once was Muslim (short or long it doesn't matter) it is always, only temporary no, Ottoman empire was Islamic Caliphate.

In principle you can be right.

But it is good what moderators created this thread, they can always switch to this theme something that is written on other topics but de facto belongs to the Balkan disagreements.

What is interesting for me what some members think I'm some special.

No, Dinarid, I'm simple man, and I express only my personal views, only a hobby.

Some members called me "chetnik"

But I'm Tito's fan, I loved federal system, brotherhood and unity, my parents were communists/ateists, and I have nothing to do with chetniks.

When they saw that I'm not chetnik, they began to develop some conspiracy theories.

But I always give sources, and very very rare Serbian sources, mostly European and American sources, and mostly in English, and I always try to give competent sources.

Yes, sometimes the truth is not pleasant.

Some Albanian members of forum said that I spread propaganda when I gave information that Erdogan told a conference of Muslim leaders from Latin America in Istanbul that Muslims had reached the Americas in the 12th century, before the European explorer Christopher Columbus did so in 1492.

But as always I gave source, everyone can check:
Muslims found America first, announces Turkish president, who thinks Islamic explorers beat Columbus by 300 years

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...00-years-built-mosque-Cuba.html#ixzz47G6PaVjW

And many many newspapers and media published about this.

Of course, we can not agree regarding some topics, but I respect each member of the forum, never breaking the rules of the Forum, and I say what I think.

When we discuss about Balkans one issue is crucial and should be kept in mind.

Unfortunately this can become reality, it is not to be underestimated.

ISIS WARNING: Horrifying map of target countries it wants to dominate in Europe by 2020

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/59...-Andrew-Hosken-Caliphate-Abu-Musab-al-Zarqawi

ISIS-MAP-329655.jpg

Look carefully Oropba, not only Croatia, Serbia, Greece, and other Balkan countries, even Hungary, Czech Republic, Slovakia and Austria.

And it does not matter what 2020 is probably not realistic, it is a permanent agenda.

There is rule that territory which once was Muslim (short or long it doesn't matter) it is always, only temporary no, Ottoman empire was Islamic Caliphate.
Most of the Albanians on this forum seem to show no special attachment to Turkey, even if there are unfortunately many Islamists from Kosovo who do. As far as that map, it shouldn't be "horrifying". That gives ISIS more power. To attach this goal to Albanians is absurd and ridiculous. Ultimately if Islam manages to unite its adherents to wage war on the rest of humanity, that will be the end of it. Many Muslims would probably leave the religion in addition to the Islamic world losing to its foes. If Islam keeps it up, it will self-destruct.

I want to tell two words to you Dinarid and to the people who read what we post here.I am a member of this forum from 11 months. When i started to post in this forum i felt just like you, i was scandalized from this two members, Garrick and Yetos and a couple of other members. But now after 11 months i have read probably everything is said in this forum about Albania and Albanians. This two members are here in this forum from 5-6 years. I have read hundreds and hundreds of posts from this two members full of hate and disinformation against my country and my people. The most important part of activity of this two members in this forum, from years now is dedicated to this endless attacks against my country. Let me give you an example, 5 years and six months ago a thread open by Garrick:
http://www.eupedia.com/forum/thread...anians-E-haplogroup-and-linguistic-similarity
Like this i can quote you many others. This mean that this two persons spend important part of their life in this strange "hoby". The reasons are different. In the case of Garrick the reasons are two:

First:

The second reason is this:
read the article of Wiki about Trollls, this part of article:
Corporate, political, and special interest sponsored trollls

The posts of Garrick are in general of low quality which show a lack of intellectual level and especially full with long copy paste. Copy paste prepared from others which Garrick provide to post in this forum. Well, it`s not an respected profession but it`s always a way to make some money. If you continue to read the thread about Illyrians,etc, following my quote you can see that i have invited many times the other Albanian members to ignore the presence of Garrick in this forum. It`s impossibile for a forum member to win a debate with serb secret services or SANU. You are an croatian and you maybe know very well this things.
About Yetos, i have tried to install a dialog with him but it`s impossibile. I have try to answer to Yetos and you can find in this thread my respons to him. It`s not a problem to answer to the last two posts of him which are full with lies. I don`t know where can be categorised the posts of Yetos, History, Politics? I doubt. But because as i said i have read hundreds from his posts, i know that he like so much conspirative theories and other old members many times mock with him for this reason. From his posts i have learn that he is probably over 50 years old. The reason of this not normal activity of Yetos are probably related with his mental status. For me is evident that he suffers from some kind of mental disorder. I think that for the case of Yetos is valid my signature:
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”
― Mark Twain

What is enigmatic for me is the behavior of mods. Because here we are not in front of couple of posts from this members, are hundreds and maybe thousands of posts of this two members. This idea of creating of this kind of gheto thread is not an solution. The mods need to give an another solution to this situation. In other forums we see members with over 25.000 posts banned for things that compared to the posts of Garrick and Yetos can be considerd just some small stupidities.The problem is not the credibility of this persons, but the credibility of the forum. Especially for Yetos a holiday period can help him to take care of his mental health. He can use this time to stay with his family, or if he has not an family he can try to create one. Never say never. Science has made miracles. Even at his age, he can try.
Meanwhile for Garrick, holidays probably are have been foreseen in his employment contract.
Can't we at least agree that mocking each other's national symbolism and history won't get anywhere? Even if you do embrace the controversial idea of addressing grievances against one another, which I agree can be productive, the behavior of some people in this forum reminds me of YouTube commentators (only without the neo-Nazi ramblings).
I think part of the problem is that Albanians are unfairly associated with Islam. Most Albanians have a positive image of America, Israel, and the West so clearly this is inaccurate. However, I have seen Albanians from Kosovo and western Macedonia (no, I will not get involved in the dispute between Greeks and [Slavic] Macedonians and neither should Albanians) who love Erdogan, Islam, and the Bosnian Islamic dictatorship, claim that 90% of Albanians are Muslims (obviously false), promote Albania as an Islamic nation, and support Islamocentrirc foreign policy. These are a problem. This is what is used to portray Albanians in a negative light.

Can't we at least agree that mocking each other's national symbolism and history won't get anywhere? Even if you do embrace the controversial idea of addressing grievances against one another, which I agree can be productive, the behavior of some people in this forum reminds me of YouTube commentators (only without the neo-Nazi ramblings).
I think part of the problem is that Albanians are unfairly associated with Islam. Most Albanians have a positive image of America, Israel, and the West so clearly this is inaccurate. However, I have seen Albanians from Kosovo and western Macedonia (no, I will not get involved in the dispute between Greeks and [Slavic] Macedonians and neither should Albanians) who love Erdogan, Islam, and the Bosnian Islamic dictatorship, claim that 90% of Albanians are Muslims (obviously false), promote Albania as an Islamic nation, and support Islamocentrirc foreign policy. These are a problem. This is what is used to portray Albanians in a negative light.

Albanian attitudes to Islam differ from region to region. In Albania, under the extreme atheist policy of Hoxha, the Albanians have become less attached to Islam. In ex-YU however, which was more liberal towards religion, Albanians are more attached to Islam, partly as a measure to combat Serbianization and Macedonization. What ever the case might be, taken as a whole, Albanians are a majority-muslim people, and as long as that is the case, they will be looked on suspiciously by European Christians.
Sure, some Albanians may dislike Turks for what ever reason, but fact remains that they converted enmasse for financial and political reasons, and they served the Ottoman empire in large numbers and in important posts. These are facts.

Albanian attitudes to Islam differ from region to region. In Albania, under the extreme atheist policy of Hoxha, the Albanians have become less attached to Islam. In ex-YU however, which was more liberal towards religion, Albanians are more attached to Islam, partly as a measure to combat Serbianization and Macedonization. What ever the case might be, taken as a whole, Albanians are a majority-muslim people, and as long as that is the case, they will be looked on suspiciously by European Christians.
Sure, some Albanians may dislike Turks for what ever reason, but fact remains that they converted enmasse for financial and political reasons, and they served the Ottoman empire in large numbers and in important posts. These are facts.

But your words are not facts. Do you know what are facts?

Most of the Albanians on this forum seem to show no special attachment to Turkey, even if there are unfortunately many Islamists from Kosovo who do. As far as that map, it shouldn't be "horrifying". That gives ISIS more power. To attach this goal to Albanians is absurd and ridiculous. Ultimately if Islam manages to unite its adherents to wage war on the rest of humanity, that will be the end of it. Many Muslims would probably leave the religion in addition to the Islamic world losing to its foes. If Islam keeps it up, it will self-destruct.

English paper showed agenda. Of course nobody linked this goal direct to Albanians. You know in Islam nations don't exist, there are Muslim community where nation and race are not important. As you see map is limited, only areas which are Dar al-Islam (where non-Muslims are less than 10%) and areas which in one period in history (shorter or longer) were under Muslim rule.

If the various factors are going to hand this or similar agenda can become a reality. Key directions are demography, immigration and birthrate.

You know taqiyya. Now some European and American analysts do not take words seriously, they evaluate acts and link many different things.

Dinarid, VMRO1893

There is no need to seek a multitude of sources, in one sources you have facts. Anyhow other sources can be use for comparison.

American Pew Research Center gives detailed data about Muslim population in the world and projections

% Muslims

Albania 80.3%

Austria 5.4%

Belgium 5.9%

Bosnia and Herzegovina 40.2%

Bulgaria 13.7%

Czech Republic <0.1%

Croatia 1.4%

France 7.5%

Germany 5.8%

Greece 5.3%

Hungary <0.1%

Serbia 4.1%
Kosovo* 93.8%

Slovakia 0.2%

Macedonia 39.3%

Montenegro 18.7%

Romania 0.3%

Slovenia 3.6%

Spain 2.1%

UK 4.8%

2030 (by projections without mass migrations)

Albania 83.6%

Austria 7.1%

Belgium 8.9%

Bosnia and Herzegovina 47.7%

Bulgaria 14.6%

Czech Republic 0.4%

Croatia 1.7%

France 9.1%

Germany 7.9%

Greece 6.5%

Hungary 0.2%

Serbia 5%
Kosovo* 94.7%

Slovakia 0.4%

Macedonia 47.9%

Montenegro 21.9%

Romania 0.4%

Slovenia 4.3%

Spain 3.3%

UK 6.1%

I am living this thread. I haven't read any longer the responses here, because it's embarrassing.

Sent from my LG-E460 using Tapatalk

No, Albanians and Caucasian Albanians is coincidence, no connection.

Although Proto Albanian could emerge somewhere in Eastern Anatolia, Southern Caucasus, North Iran.

What is interesting, American researchers show that original Albanian words (which are not borrowed from other languages) have the greater relations with Old Church Slavonic and Lithuanian and the smallest are related to Latin (!) and Old Norse, Old English, Old High German and Gothic.

This thread has been viewed 453014 times.

Back