Eupedia Forums
Site NavigationEupedia Top > Eupedia Forum & Japan Forum
Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32404142
Results 1,026 to 1,050 of 1050

Thread: Balkanian disagreements.

Regular Member Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

0 out of 2 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by Johane Derite View Post
    Jesus that is sad. Rest in peace
    If you want to pay tribute its buried under a Toilet in central Belgrade park. No roses needed! Just urinate!

1 year registered10000 Experience PointsThree Friends
    Level
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 584
    Overall activity: 32.0%

Y-DNA haplogroup
    E-V13>Z5018>FGC33625
    MtDNA haplogroup
    U1a1a

Quote Originally Posted by DuPidh View Post
    If you want to pay tribute its buried under a Toilet in central Belgrade park. No roses needed! Just urinate!
    ............deleted
    Last edited by Johane Derite; 21-04-18 at 16:18.
    "As we have already stressed, the mass evacuation of the Albanians from their triangle is the only effective course we can take. In order to relocate a whole people, the first prerequisite is the creation of a suitable psychosis. This can be done in various ways." - Vaso Cubrilovic

Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 407
    Overall activity: 0%

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R-L21 (R-DF13)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H1 (H1h1) or (H1e1)

Ethnic group
    Spanish

Hmm if i need to take in some negative energy for balance, i don't need the news. I can just come here.....

1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by Johane Derite View Post
    Njeri... Grow up
    Yes! I am sad too!

OverdriveVeteranThree Friends25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 831
    Overall activity: 8.0%

Y-DNA haplogroup
    G2a3a
    MtDNA haplogroup
    X2b

Ethnic group
    Makedonian original

someone ask for big help,

about 300 tanks, 3 submarines, 40 F16 etc etc,

while another is getting the big airport in Europe!!!!

strange things,

lets wiat and see.
    ΟΘΕΝ ΑΙΔΩΣ OY EINAI
    ΑΤΗ ΛΑΜΒΑΝΕΙΝ ΑΥΤΟΙΣ
    ΥΒΡΙΣ ΓΕΝΝΑΤΑΙ
    ΝΕΜΕΣΙΣ ΚΑΙ ΤΙΣΗ ΑΚΟΛΟΥΘΟΥΣΙ ΔΕ

When there is no shame
    Divine blindness conquers them
    Hybris (abuse, opprombium) is born
    Nemesis and punishment follows.

Εχε υπομονη Ηρωα
    Η τιμωρια δεν αργει.

1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Level
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 171

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b (R-L2)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    T2

Ethnic group
    Hellenic

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yetos View Post
    the fox is here,

but seems is not a cheap trick but for THE BIG ONE,

it seems like the Big SERBIA is about to happen replacing the ex-Yugoslavia

with Big Serbia also other 2 countries will gain
    and 3 countries will lose lands,

the domino just waits for the first click/drop,

borders will change,
    and the countruies that are about to enter the FOX mouth are

Croatia
    Bosnia
    Serbia
    Monte Negro
    Kossypho
    Albania
    Fyrom (Slavic Makedonia)
    Bulgaria
    Greece

Romania
    Hungary
    Slovenia
    Turkey
    seems are in the plan of FOX

a possible creation of a new one or two states is discussed

the geopolitic changes after Ruhrabaker
    also seems to be expressed by Timothy Less
    the bad of his proposal is that he believes that WESt left Balkans for a long period!!!!!

come on what next in Balkans, after depleted Uranium
    bomb with nuclear weapons or with mother of all bombs?
    Mercy,

Timothy
    May you suffer in Underworld if you use non accepted weapons for your purpose

so prepair a new era of poverty in Balkans
    and a new era of war,
    weapons and ammunition are given free

we the ones who live in Aimos peninsula
    seems we are not able yet to SAY NO to WEST
    Just spit-balling here. Big Serbia would be current Serbia plus a partitioned Bosnia (with Croatia) and a partitioned Kosevo (with Albania), and perhaps Montenegro (also partitioned, small slice, with Croatia). Bulgaria and Albania will divide up FYROM. So far, if I am correct I have Big Serbia, and gains by 3 countries: Croatia, Albania and Bulgaria, not the 2 others you said. Losses would be Bosnia, Kosevo and FYROM and perhaps Montenegro - so I agree with your 3 losses, and added Montenegro as a possibility. (Montenegro should be left alone, but a spit-ball landed there so I went with it.)

Analysis: Big Serbia will not get big without partition help with an adversary, like Croatia and Albania. NATO will simply bomb them again if they attempt mischief on their own. Now, Serbia would have to be on guard against a double cross by Croatia with regard to Bosnia. Croatia could agree to a timetable but not cross the border, in which case, Serbia gets bombed by NATO. Albania wants all of Kosevo, but the easiest way to gain there would be to accept 'half a loaf' (not literally half - likely more) and partition with Serbia. If Serbia gets the 'Field of Blackbirds' and a sustainable corridor back to current Serbia, it will be happy. FYROM is not sustainable as is. Bulgaria could divide it up with Albania, and both are satisfied and put FYROM out of its misery. And for what it is worth, there should be treaties among all parties relinquishing any claims to others' territories. This would be the post WW2 and Yugoslavia dissolution final acts. Fin.

With all these partitions, there would need to be population adjustments (ethnic cleansing but in a good way). If done in a humane manner with restitution/grants/loans etc., there could be long term peace. If not, then there is a bloody mess ahead.

Three FriendsVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 483
    Overall activity: 9.0%

Ethnic group
    Albanian

Quote Originally Posted by last-resort View Post
    Just spit-balling here. Big Serbia would be current Serbia plus a partitioned Bosnia (with Croatia) and a partitioned Kosevo (with Albania), and perhaps Montenegro (also partitioned, small slice, with Croatia). Bulgaria and Albania will divide up FYROM. So far, if I am correct I have Big Serbia, and gains by 3 countries: Croatia, Albania and Bulgaria, not the 2 others you said. Losses would be Bosnia, Kosevo and FYROM and perhaps Montenegro - so I agree with your 3 losses, and added Montenegro as a possibility. (Montenegro should be left alone, but a spit-ball landed there so I went with it.)
    Analysis: Big Serbia will not get big without partition help with an adversary, like Croatia and Albania. NATO will simply bomb them again if they attempt mischief on their own. Now, Serbia would have to be on guard against a double cross by Croatia with regard to Bosnia. Croatia could agree to a timetable but not cross the border, in which case, Serbia gets bombed by NATO. Albania wants all of Kosevo, but the easiest way to gain there would be to accept 'half a loaf' (not literally half - likely more) and partition with Serbia. If Serbia gets the 'Field of Blackbirds' and a sustainable corridor back to current Serbia, it will be happy. FYROM is not sustainable as is. Bulgaria could divide it up with Albania, and both are satisfied and put FYROM out of its misery. And for what it is worth, there should be treaties among all parties relinquishing any claims to others' territories. This would be the post WW2 and Yugoslavia dissolution final acts. Fin.
    With all these partitions, there would need to be population adjustments (ethnic cleansing but in a good way). If done in a humane manner with restitution/grants/loans etc., there could be long term peace. If not, then there is a bloody mess ahead.
    What are you describing here is the final act, always from your point of view. Can you show us the rest of the movie before going to the final?
    And second, what will be the solution for the Greek Turkish conflict in this scenario proposed by you?
    17 Dec.
    Paget to the Council.

Now the Council's letters seem to imply (words quoted) that the King will keep no strangers save the Albanoys.

Cales, 17 Dec. 1545. Signed.

Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    G2a3a
    MtDNA haplogroup
    X2b

Ethnic group
    Makedonian original

that is the No1 Plan, creating the Big Ones, the more stronger and independent,

there is also the No2 plan, creating the small ones, like the case of creating a state called Thrace multinational, multilingual, multi-owned,
    and always in need of the big power,

Until August we will know more,
    this August, is very serious, in diplomats chairs and tables

Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    G2a3a
    MtDNA haplogroup
    X2b

Ethnic group
    Makedonian original

Well I always believe that Balkanic people are the most smart in the world.
    Balkanic scientists developed a new kind of stingray,
    ok. Brilliant idea,
    I do not know how it will work,
    but is brilliant.

who knows,

maybe for Bace are .... also Achilleus !!!!
    Sory I just seen an interview documantary and search,
    and I am still laughing....

some people are very in global conspiracy!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Yetos; 24-04-18 at 23:09.

Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b (R-L2)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    T2

Ethnic group
    Hellenic

Quote Originally Posted by LABERIA View Post
    What are you describing here is the final act, always from your point of view. Can you show us the rest of the movie before going to the final?
    And second, what will be the solution for the Greek Turkish conflict in this scenario proposed by you?
    The movie is Now to 'the final' That is all. If done the way I suggested, then NATO and others are powerless to stop it. It just takes smart people who are not GREEDY. If greed gets in the way (examples, Albania wants all of Kosevo, or Bulgaria wants all of FYROM), then it falls to pieces - spasta ola - and much bloodshed, or likely, nothing will happen.

The thing to keep in mind is that what I suggested is old thinking. New thinking involves the fact that people and even territory are not necessarily good things in (soon) future economic activity. Most people will have no economic worth - cannot get a job nor create one. Having more people will mean a bigger drag on the productive ones. I haven't thought too much about territory but unless the territory has special attributes like ores and minerals, there may not be any value in having it. (I'll reserve a final decision on territory for later, but definitely do not need the people in the territory. If considered at the start of the partition process, it will make the 'ethnic cleansing' much more thorough - would definitely want to rid your gained territory of any but 'your own' people.)

I just did this for fun, Laberia. I tried to make sense of what Yetos was saying so cryptically. I have only the thinnest veneer of understanding of the Aimos Peninsula. But I did think you would be pleased with the work product. Albania gets bigger! Or did you want it all?

As to Yetos view that there might be a 'Get small' plan, Bosnia, Kosevo and FYROM are already there. Bosnia is there to have a 'protected' Muslim country in the heart of 2 not very friendly 'Christian' states (Croatia and Serbia). Kosevo is a diplomatic orphan, and FYROM is an anomaly and afterthought of a far more complex whole - the breakup of Yugoslavia. In a perfect world, FYROM would have been partitioned between Bulgaria and Albania from the start.

As to Greece and Turkey, all that is certain is that Erdogan is holding an early election to lock in his dictatorship. What happens beyond that, I do not know. Turkey is facing the same economic pressures that the rest of the world is facing. Labor is being devalued by computerization, other technology. People are scared and vote that way - seek out whichever small thinker that promises them an easy way out of their problems. Right now that is Erdogan.

Did I say that Albania gets bigger?!!!!
    Last edited by last-resort; 25-04-18 at 02:32. Reason: typo

Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    G2a3a
    MtDNA haplogroup
    X2b

Ethnic group
    Makedonian original

The movie is Now to 'the final' That is all. If done the way I suggested, then NATO and others are powerless to stop it. It just takes smart people who are not GREEDY. If greed gets in the way (examples, Albania wants all of Kosevo, or Bulgaria wants all of FYROM), then it falls to pieces - spasta ola - and much bloodshed, or likely, nothing will happen.

The thing to keep in mind is that what I suggested is old thinking. New thinking involves the fact that people and even territory are not necessarily good things in (soon) future economic activity. Most people will have no economic worth - cannot get a job nor create one. Having more people will mean a bigger drag on the productive ones. I haven't thought too much about territory but unless the territory has special attributes like ores and minerals, there may not be any value in having it. (I'll reserve a final decision on territory for later, but definitely do not need the people in the territory. If considered at the start of the partition process, it will make the 'ethnic cleansing' much more thorough - would definitely want to rid your gained territory of any but 'your own' people.)

I just did this for fun, Laberia. I tried to make sense of what Yetos was saying so cryptically. I have only the thinnest veneer of understanding of the Aimos Peninsula. But I did think you would be pleased with the work product. Albania gets bigger! Or did you want it all?

As to Yetos view that there might be a 'Get small' plan, Bosnia, Kosevo and FYROM are already there. Bosnia is there to have a 'protected' Muslim country in the heart of 2 not very friendly 'Christian' states (Croatia and Serbia). Kosevo is a diplomatic orphan, and FYROM is an anomaly and afterthought of a far more complex whole - the breakup of Yugoslavia. In a perfect world, FYROM would have been partitioned between Bulgaria and Albania from the start.

As to Greece and Turkey, all that is certain is that Erdogan is holding an early election to lock in his dictatorship. What happens beyond that, I do not know. Turkey is facing the same economic pressures that the rest of the world is facing. Labor is being devalued by computerization, other technology. People are scared and vote that way - seek out whichever small thinker that promises them an easy way out of their problems. Right now that is Erdogan.

Did I say that Albania gets bigger?!!!!
    Amber fox 2 is just on negotiations today,
    till August.

the game is in progress,
    only 1 country prefers the divide and congeur,
    but her fear is her Jukut,

Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b (R-L2)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    T2

Ethnic group
    Hellenic

Yetos What is another word for/translation of Jukut?

Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    G2a3a
    MtDNA haplogroup
    X2b

Ethnic group
    Makedonian original

Yetos What is another word for/translation of Jukut?
    in 'slag' is SOUTH.

Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    G2a3a
    MtDNA haplogroup
    X2b

Ethnic group
    Makedonian original

Every body is with hand in the trigger,

the Hives are gathering its minions

Lets hope that logic will prevail,
    and not become again 'colonies'
    like before WW2.

ok I do not know the difference among Colony
    and Bananna republic,

Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b (R-L2)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    T2

Ethnic group
    Hellenic

like before WW2.

and Bananna republic,
    A Banana Republic is one in which commercial interests of a foreign power control the country +/-. That is the strict definition. The more broad definition is a country corrupted by foreign influences (money) so that the native/host leadership are under the control of that foreign power at least as to foreign affairs/diplomacy and at least some commercial dominance. In reality most third world countries meet the broad definition to some extent but are not called banana republics.

So, guessing again, the Jukut country is Turkey worried about the Kurds in Syria and Iraq. There is a lot of WW 1 economic thinking still in the world. With the success of post WW 2 trade, that is surprising but greed is alive and well, in spite of the clear evidence that mercantilism is ineffective and an outdated, inefficient concept. Erdogan would be the type to push for an approach like that. I suppose a 100 year regression is not that unusual. The dismal science (economics) is a central reality to post WW 1 quality of life.
    Last edited by last-resort; 04-05-18 at 22:22. Reason: re-edited: correct the 1st time

Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    G2a3a
    MtDNA haplogroup
    X2b

Ethnic group
    Makedonian original

A Banana Republic is one in which commercial interests of a foreign power control the country +/-. That is the strict definition. The more broad definition is a country corrupted by foreign influences (money) so that the native/host leadership are under the control of that foreign power at least as to foreign affairs/diplomacy and at least some commercial dominance. In reality most third world countries meet the broad definition to some extent but are not called banana republics.

So, guessing again, the Jukut country is Turkey worried about the Kurds in Syria and Iraq. There is a lot of WW 1 economic thinking still in the world. With the success of post WW 2 trade, that is surprising but greed is alive and well, in spite of the clear evidence that mercantilism is ineffective and an outdated, inefficient concept. Erdogan would be the type to push for an approach like that. I suppose a 100 year regression is not that unusual. The dismal science (economics) is a central reality to post WW 1 quality of life.
    No
    Yukut is slag language
    it means south,
    it is not Turkey,

Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    G2a3a
    MtDNA haplogroup
    X2b

Ethnic group
    Makedonian original

oh boy

what is next,

Someones in Balkans claim that the Sephardim Jews were not as we historically know,
    But they descent from emperror Gallerios the 'Illyrian-.....' emperror

wonder what next?
    lets wait and see,
    for the case is very is very funny,
    maybe next is claiming Navarra Spain? !!!! as Illyrian too

Oh i 've got it,
    the Gallerios arc of Trupmh must be removed and transfered elsewhere,
    Correct?
    but where?

and just for the funny side
    as always,
    one of the top TV channels Somewhere
    enjoy's me very much,
    my belly aches,

for the fille

Galerius was born in Serdica,[14] though some modern scholars consider the strategic site where he later built his palace named after his mother – Felix Romuliana (Gamzigrad) – his birth and funeral place.[11] His father was a Thracian and his mother Romula was a Dacian woman, who left Dacia because of the Carpians' attacks.[15][16]:19 He originally followed his father's occupation, that of a herdsman, where he got his surname of Armentarius (Latin: armentum, herd).
    He served with distinction as a soldier under Emperors Aurelian and Probus, and in 293 at the establishment of the Tetrarchy, was designated Caesar along with Constantius Chlorus, receiving in marriage Diocletian's daughter Valeria (later known as Galeria Valeria), and at the same time being entrusted with the care of the Illyrian provinces. After a few years campaigning against Sarmatians and Goths on the Danube, he received command of the legions on the eastern Imperial limits. Soon after his appointment, Galerius would be dispatched to Egypt to fight the rebellious cities Busiris and Coptos.[17]

lets change his identity too.
    he was Chinese !!!!!

I wonder who's identity is next?
    maybe Putin?
    Pope?
    Abraam Lincoln ???
    Salahadin?

<span style="font-family: sans-serif">
    Last edited by Yetos; 08-05-18 at 07:05.

Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    G2a3a
    MtDNA haplogroup
    X2b

Ethnic group
    Makedonian original

and the little bird spoke with human voice,
    and said to me,

Arab spring came to Balkans,

Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    G2a3a
    MtDNA haplogroup
    X2b

Ethnic group
    Makedonian original

Until August we will know more,
    this August, is very serious, in diplomats chairs and tables

like before WW2.

and Bananna republic,

and the little bird spoke with human voice,
    and said to me,

Arab spring came to Balkans,

CIAers and KGBers F**K off
    we know who you are,
    and the curse will fall on you for 7 generations
    remember the K*****ys.

GO AWAY FROM MY COUNTRY
    cause in Greece some still live without your consumption mania,
    and we do not need your president-dictators or bankers.

Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    G2a3a
    MtDNA haplogroup
    X2b

Ethnic group
    Makedonian original

0 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
    CIAers KGBers F**k Off

you and your masters.

balkans is not going to be Arab Spring, and neither Obroba.
    Get your ISIS fighters away from my peninsula,
    your plan to make another genocide in my peninsula is tottaly evil, as your souls.

your FOX2 is tottaly a failure,
    as your oponents idea of bringing anarchy
    and your followers dream

MAY YOU BURN IN HELL,

Level

Ethnic group
    Albanian

CIAers KGBers F**k Off

you and your masters.

balkans is not going to be Arab Spring, and neither Obroba.
    Get your ISIS fighters away from my peninsula,
    your plan to make another genocide in my peninsula is tottaly evil, as your souls.

your FOX2 is tottaly a failure,
    as your oponents idea of bringing anarchy
    and your followers dream

MAY YOU BURN IN HELL,
    Lol, this is really funny. Yetos, the brave old man who fight alone against all the evils of this world. Come on Yetos, try to find the way to return to reality. Stop dreaming oldy.

Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    G2a3a
    MtDNA haplogroup
    X2b

Ethnic group
    Makedonian original

Lol, this is really funny. Yetos, the brave old man who fight alone against all the evils of this world. Come on Yetos, try to find the way to return to reality. Stop dreaming oldy.
    and what do you represent?

CIA or KGB?

Level

Ethnic group
    Albanian

and what do you represent?

CIA or KGB?

Stay away for at least a year from any electronic device, PC, cell phone, tablet. Move away from any inhabited center and hide in a cave. Selena is watching you.

Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    G2a3a
    MtDNA haplogroup
    X2b

Ethnic group
    Makedonian original

Stay away for at least a year from any electronic device, PC, cell phone, tablet. Move away from any inhabited center and hide in a cave. Selena is watching you.
    Nice association,
    their uniforms are fantastic !!!!!

they are just like PRESIDENTIAL APES

All wear Black, and sunglasses !!!!!!!

AND THEY RUN BESIDE A BLACK CAR, like dogs do.

SOMEWHERE IN THE PLANET THEY HAVE A HIVE, Spawning Men in Black, or Presidents
    Last edited by Yetos; 08-08-18 at 07:23.

Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    G2a3a
    MtDNA haplogroup
    X2b

Ethnic group
    Makedonian original

For those who know,
    or read correct,

hot September is coming in Europe, hotspot Balkans.

Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32404142