Politics Balkanian disagreements.

Here is a different perspective of how IS started according to Russian TV. It basically blames its birth on the invasion of Iraq on the Bush (USA) and Blair (UK) coalition were Thousands of Civilians including Children have been starved and slained in a somehow cold and cruel and clumsy invation. (making no headlines in the Western media). Do they have a point or not?

Unfortunately, they have more of a point. The total number of casualties in Iraq after 2003 exceed 1 million people, although it has to be pointed out that the actions of the western allies killed or wounded only 1/4 of them directly. The most of the casualties are a result of the civil war between Sunnis and Shias, as well as inter-tribal conflicts. That goes on top of the half a million babies which died of malnutrition and preventable diseases due to the sanctions against Iraq after the first gulf war.

A major cause of deaths probably relates to the restriction of the water resources of Tigres and Euphrates by Turkey by a stunning 80% since 1975. RT makes no mention of it.

ISIS begun in Fallujah where the Yankees bombed repeatedly with depleted Uranium bombs. The result is that the newborn of Fallujah have more genetic deformities than Hiroshima and Nagasaki had after they were nuked.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Depleted_uranium#Iraqi_population

Since 2001, medical personnel at the Basra hospital in southern Iraq have reported a sharp increase in the incidence of child leukemia and genetic malformation among babies born in the decade following the Gulf War. Iraqi doctors attributed these malformations to possible long-term effects of DU, an opinion that was echoed by several newspapers.[81][133][134][135] In 2004, Iraq had the highest mortality rate due to leukemia of any country.[136] In 2003, the Royal Society called for Western militaries to disclose where and how much DU they had used in Iraq so that rigorous, and hopefully conclusive, studies could be undertaken out in affected areas.[137] The International Coalition to Ban Uranium Weapons (ICBUW) likewise urged that an epidemiological study be made in the Basra region, as asked for by Iraqi doctors,[138] but no peer-reviewed study has yet been undertaken in Basra.A medical survey, "Cancer, Infant Mortality and Birth Sex Ratio in Fallujah, Iraq 2005–2009" published in July 2010, states that the "…increases in cancer and birth defects…are alarmingly high" and that infant mortality 2009/2010 has reached 13.6%. The group compares the dramatic increase, five years after the actual war 2004, or exposure, with the lymphoma Italian peacekeepers[139] developed after the Balkan wars, and the increased cancer risk in certain parts of Sweden due to theChernobyl fallout. The origin and time of introduction of the carcinogenic agent causing the genetic stress the group will address in a separate report.[140] The report mentions depleted uranium as one "potentially relevant exposure" but makes no conclusions on the source.
Four studies in the second half of 2012—one of which described the people of Fallujah as having "the highest rate of genetic damage in any population ever studied"—renewed calls for the US and UK to investigate the possible links between their military assault on the city in 2004 and the explosion in deformities, cancers, and other serious health problems.[141] Despite the known use of depleted uranium by allied forces, no depleted uranium has been found in soil samples taken from Fallujah,[142] likely in part due to the fact of such particles being hard to detect as well as a lack of peer-reviewed research on the matter of irradiated soil content.[143]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fallujah#Health

In 2010 it was reported that an academic study[49] had shown "a four-fold increase in all cancers and a 12-fold increase in childhood cancer." since 2004.[50] In addition, the report said the types of cancer were "similar to that in the Hiroshima survivors who were exposed to ionising radiation from the bomb and uranium in the fallout", and an 18% fall in the male birth ratio (to 850 per 1000 female births, compared to the usual 1050) was similar to that seen after the Hiroshima bombing.[50]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fallujah_during_the_Iraq_War#Health_effects

Research by Chris Busby, Malak Hamdan and Entesar Ariabi published in 2010 lent credibility to anecdotal news reports of increases in birth defects and cancer after the fighting in 2004.[50] Results from a survey of 711 households in Fallujah on cancer, birth defects and infant mortality suggested that large increases in cancer and infant mortality had occurred. Responses to the questionnaire also suggested an anomalous mean birth sex ratio in children born a year after the fighting, indicating that environmental contamination occurred in 2004. Although the authors noted the use of depleted uranium as one possible source of relevant exposure, they emphasized that there could be other possibilities and that their results did not identify the agent(s) responsible for the increased levels of illness.

First of all, you don't know who the ruling class of Greece is, and secondly, how could it be possibly for the Greeks to use a derogatory terminology towards those supposedly ruling over them? Apart from the fact that it is not derogatory terminology but merely the very name they called themselves since they arrived in Greece.Arnaut is the (original) Albanian rendering of Arvanite, and few use that term in Greece, mostly the Arvanites themselves. Why don't you solve your own problems in Albania to begin with, before you tread on the problems of Greece?
As for the Arvanites of Greece, we have had Arvanite Prime ministers and Presidents in the past, and nothing prevents us from having them in the future, but whom we elect to our political offices is our own business, not the Albanians' business...
1) Your comment about Arvanites is out of context. The discussion was another. 2) The video posted by you show a category of people that live not only in Albania, the roma people. Can be said many things about this people, but it`s not part of our discussion and your intention. Your intentions are clear, you want to attack and denigrate the Albanians. Albania is still a poor country. The reasons are many. Let me tell you something. When the communism fell in Albania, the country was with ZERO debt. Let have a look in your country. You know how started the modern history of your country?

26 GREEK LOAN. The first Greek loan was contracted early in 1824. The Greeks received about £300,000, and they engaged to pay annually £40,000 as interest, as the capital of the debt created was £800,000 at five per cent. The lenders risked their money to deliver Greece, and they have never received a shilling of interest or a syllable of gratitude from the thousands whom their money enriched. Indeed, the Greeks generally appear to have considered the loan as a small payment for the debt due by civilised society to the country that produced Homer and Plato. The modem Greek habit of reducing everything to a pecuniary standard, made Homer, Plato, & Co. creditors for a large capital and an enormous accumulation of unpaid interest.
History of the Greek Revolution by George Finlay Published 1861
Do you find similarities with the today situation of Greece? I have to add that meanwhile your country was liberated by the western powers and this powers started to invest for the next 200 years infinite billions, my country was abbandoned from this powers and fell again under Ottoman occupation. But this is an another discussion. What i find incredibile is the fact that after 200 years nothing has changed in Greece, you still dig like roma in garbage for foods. What happened to all those billions and billions, and billions..............? http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...-athens-scavenging-from-bins-has-become-a-wa/

Pope Francis during WYD in Cracow on priest killing: World is at war, but it's not a religious one

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/07/27/europe/france-church-attack-aftermath/index.html

"The world is at war because it has lost peace," he said.
"There is a war of interest, there is a war for money, a war for natural resources, a war to dominate people," he continued.
"Some might think it is war of religion. It is not. All religions want peace. Others want war."

================================

^ Indeed, it seems that the problem is not religion, but ethnicity. After all, only Muslim Arabs (rather than all Muslims) do this.

So the problem is specifically with Arabs. But people don't say this openly because they are afraid of being accused of racism.

I guess that Uighurs, Philippinos, Pakistanis, Somalis, Bangladeshis, Nigerians, Albanians, Trinidadis, Iranians, Turks, and of course Chechens and quite a few others are all Arabs.

How come didn't this cross my mind?

I'am not against the use of intelligent force to stop this. But I dont't want to get trapped in the IS agenda. The 'pleasure' you can make them is to react as stucked by a bee, they are into a clash of civilizations, they want to make this Islam contra the West, crusaders etc.
Second I don't want to live in a police state, see Popper the open society and it's enemies.
We can cope this just like we did with the RAF, IRA etc etc.

Sent from my iPad using Eupedia Forum

You can't cope with the Muslims the same way you dealt with the German leftists and the Irish nationalists.

The reason you can't cope with them is the same reason the Americans managed to "cope" with the occupation of Germany and Japan post WWII but failed miserably to manage Afghanistan or Iraq after 2001 and 2003 respectively.

I agree with you. The problem is that i see people from Balkans and east Europe giving lessons to the westerners. This people consider this a great opportunity to promote their new ethnic identities and to hide some black spots in their history. Also this problem with Islam, is a great opportunity for an Orthodox Russia to continue their agenda. This is propaganda and has nothing to do with the problem that we are discussing here.

Are you talking about yourself Laberia? Because the last time I checked, you didn't just want to "give lessons", you wanted us to grant the Albanians the rule of Greece!!!

Actually not, neither Islam nor Orthodoxy neither any other religion is directly related to war and terrorism. There are countless indirect causes though which are generated by all religions and other ideologies.

Beyond that, "Orthodox Russia" has no plans to dominate the west. They know they can't...

Are you talking about yourself Laberia? Because the last time I checked, you didn't just want to "give lessons", you wanted us to grant the Albanians the rule of Greece!!!

Actually not, neither Islam nor Orthodoxy neither any other religion is directly related to war and terrorism. There are countless indirect causes though which are generated by all religions and other ideologies.

Beyond that, "Orthodox Russia" has no plans to dominate the west. They know they can't...

You are skating on very thin ice. Stop trying to turn every thread into another battle in the perpetual Balkan Wars.

The pope might elaborate a bit more on what he says about the cause of war.
He does his very best to deny there is an ideological aspect of the war.
In some countries Muslims are taught to disrespect the 'infidels'.
They blame the 'infidels' for whatever goes wrong. They create hatred.
It is from these countries that the attackers and terrorists originate.
The attackers are psychologically unstable but a lot of others sympathise with them and trigger the actions of these attackers.
There are a lot of such countries.

In general religions are accused to be hypocrite. I think Pope is very honest in explaining the very core of the problem. The wars always are made for economic interests, for markets. The ideologies serve only to hide this truth. If during the XX century ideologies, especially the communism, tried to eleminate the religions and to take their place, in this century in a world without ideologies it's the religion, especially Islam, who want to take this place and enter in politics. It's all about money.

it's a good synthesis of events, but it does not explain Muslim fundamentalism
it should be a lesson for the US and Europe never to trust any of these groups and never make them allies against whatever ennemy
the US made the mistake twice, first in Afghanistan against the Sovjet Union and 2nd by supporting some of these groups against Assad

You are forgetting the intermediate case of Fethullah Gulen.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sibel_Edmonds#Operation_Gladio_B

[h=2]Operation Gladio B[edit][/h]According to Edmonds, "Operation Gladio B" is an FBI codename adopted in 1997 for ongoing relations between US intelligence, the Pentagon, and Al Qaeda.[32] The name refers to the original Operation Gladio, in which US intelligence had established groups stay-behind forces in Europe in preparation for a Soviet invasion.
According to Edmonds, Gladio B identified, among other things, regular meetings between senior US intelligence and current leader of Al Qaeda Ayman al-Zawahiri at the U.S. embassy in Baku, Azerbaijan between 1997 and 2001, with al-Zawahiri and other mujahideen being transported by NATO aircraft to Central Asia and the Balkans to participate in Pentagon-backed destabilisation operations. She added that in 1997, NATO asked Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak to release from prison Islamist militants affiliated toAyman al-Zawahiri. They were flown by U.S. intelligence orders to Turkey for training and use in operations by the Pentagon. Additionally, she reported that an Al-Qaeda leader had been training some of the 9-11 hijackers at a base in Turkey. These and related allegations were seemingly confirmed by Sunday Times journalists in 2008 by speaking to Pentagon and MI6 sources.[citation needed] However, according to several sources,[citation needed] the journalists were prevented from publishing many of these allegations when the second half of their four part series was dropped possibly due to pressure from the U.S. State Department. She suggests that the objectives of Gladio B are "projecting U.S. power in the former Soviet sphere of influence to access previously untapped strategic energy and mineral reserves for U.S. and European companies; pushing back Russian and Chinese power; and expanding the scope of lucrative criminal activities, particularly illegal arms and drugs trafficking." Former FBI special agent Dennis Saccher states Edmonds's story "should have been front page news" because it is "a scandal bigger than Watergate".[33]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AARtO88G5Ag&list=PLN6xa7kD9dZ_qXHAmm4dx-Bqqy10mSVDZ&index=1

Houhoulis, i invite you to stop attacking the Albanians. Yours is a lost battle. Do you want to illustrate the responsability of Greece about the current situation of terror in Europe? Leave the people here to discuss.

Where did I attack the Albanians here? I mention a large swathe of ethnicities which produced Islamic terrorists, and yet you only take an interest on the Albanians in that list.

Why don't you illustrate it? I'd be fascinated to learn how Kammenos' claims that he would let "the jihadists flood Europe" when most of the jihadists who attacked in Europe were born here...

1) Your comment about Arvanites is out of context. The discussion was another. 2) The video posted by you show a category of people that live not only in Albania, the roma people.
These people are ALBANIAN CITIZENS just as the Arvanites are GREEK CITIZENS. Just because they are not ethnic Albanians, it doesn't mean they don't deserve to be treated as equals from you.
Can be said many things about this people, but it`s not part of our discussion and your intention.
Yes, indeed, but you cannot blame only them for their living conditions. Albania has done nothing to help their living conditions, unlike most of the European countries.
Your intentions are clear, you want to attack and denigrate the Albanians. Albania is still a poor country. The reasons are many. Let me tell you something. When the communism fell in Albania, the country was with ZERO debt. Let have a look in your country. You know how started the modern history of your country?

26 GREEK LOAN. The first Greek loan was contracted early in 1824. The Greeks received about £300,000, and they engaged to pay annually £40,000 as interest, as the capital of the debt created was £800,000 at five per cent. The lenders risked their money to deliver Greece, and they have never received a shilling of interest or a syllable of gratitude from the thousands whom their money enriched. Indeed, the Greeks generally appear to have considered the loan as a small payment for the debt due by civilised society to the country that produced Homer and Plato. The modem Greek habit of reducing everything to a pecuniary standard, made Homer, Plato, & Co. creditors for a large capital and an enormous accumulation of unpaid interest.
History of the Greek Revolution by George Finlay Published 1861
Do you find similarities with the today situation of Greece? I have to add that meanwhile your country was liberated by the western powers and this powers started to invest for the next 200 years infinite billions, my country was abbandoned from this powers and fell again under Ottoman occupation. But this is an another discussion. What i find incredibile is the fact that after 200 years nothing has changed in Greece, you still dig like roma in garbage for foods. What happened to all those billions and billions, and billions..............? http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...-athens-scavenging-from-bins-has-become-a-wa/

The economic situation has been improved way too much during the last 2 centuries in Greece, in spite of the economic difficulties. The reality is that the global economic system is so warped, it is about to collapse any moment. When that happens, nobody shall remember Greece.

Can you tell me what is the problem with the sentence:

The Greeks received about £300,000, and they engaged to pay annually £40,000 as interest, as the capital of the debt created was £800,000 at five per cent. The lenders risked their money to deliver Greece, and they have never received a shilling of interest or a syllable of gratitude from the thousands whom their money enriched.

Finlay is self-contradictory my dear. Quoting him was not smart.

Those scavenging from garbage bins are mostly foreigners, with a few Greeks who were already impoverished. In any case though, no Greek lives on top of garbage. I consider that important.

I never blamed the Albanians of being poor. This is not a crime. Many people are poor, not all of them handle their poverty the same way. I blame you for everything else, especially violent crimes, and the list is long.

In general religions are accused to be hypocrite. I think Pope is very honest in explaining the very core of the problem. The wars always are made for economic interests, for markets. The ideologies serve only to hide this truth. If during the XX century ideologies, especially the communism, tried to eleminate the religions and to take their place, in this century in a world without ideologies it's the religion, especially Islam, who want to take this place and enter in politics. It's all about money.

You are as much ignorant of the causes of war as the Pope is.

There are entire organizations analyzing the causes of war, and you've not even heard of them:

http://www.visionofhumanity.org/
http://global.fundforpeace.org/
http://www.hsfk.de/index.php?&L=1
http://www.ucdp.uu.se/

They are by far more qualified to describe the causes of conflicts than a senile old man who is qualified in theology, which is basically literature.

The Pope and the Catholic church have contributed grossly to crime generation in modern Latin America, and they shall be the main reason Trump could win the election because of his "wall" rhetoric. Notice that the vast majority of the immigrants who arrive in the United States of America are Catholic Hispanics.

Educate yourself.

1443636235_According-to-the-Pope--Gun-Makers-ar-Hypocrites---.jpg

Where did I attack the Albanians here? I mention a large swathe of ethnicities which produced Islamic terrorists, and yet you only take an interest on the Albanians in that list.

Why don't you illustrate it? I'd be fascinated to learn how Kammenos' claims that he would let "the jihadists flood Europe" when most of the jihadists who attacked in Europe were born here...

People are represented by their elected governments, and not by the actions of a few individuals who do not represent anyone. There are around 7.000.000 Albanians who live in Balkan Peninsula. How many of this Albanians are part of this terrorist organisations? This Albanians live in different countries of Balcan. There are two Albanian states, The Republic of Albania and the Republic of Kosova. The government of this two countries are oriented towards Euro-Atlantic integration of their countries. But there is an important presence of Albanians in FYROM. The Albanian politicians in this country are pushing the Slavs in this country for an integration in EU and NATO. But there is more. There are many surveys carried out by various international organizations that prove a westward orientation of Albanians. So you can not come here and following your antialbanian agenda and try to illustrate Albanians as Islamic terrorists. All this speaking about the current situation. If you want i can explain the position of my people in a historical perspective. Never arrived something bad for this Continent from my people.
About your country and the role of your government in this Islamic invasion of Europe, i can say many things, but i insist, stop with this flame wars.

You are as much ignorant of the causes of war as the Pope is.

There are entire organizations analyzing the causes of war, and you've not even heard of them:

http://www.visionofhumanity.org/
http://global.fundforpeace.org/
http://www.hsfk.de/index.php?&L=1
http://www.ucdp.uu.se/

They are by far more qualified to describe the causes of conflicts than a senile old man who is qualified in theology, which is basically literature.

The Pope and the Catholic church have contributed grossly to crime generation in modern Latin America, and they shall be the main reason Trump could win the election because of his "wall" rhetoric. Notice that the vast majority of the immigrants who arrive in the United States of America are Catholic Hispanics.

Educate yourself.

1443636235_According-to-the-Pope--Gun-Makers-ar-Hypocrites---.jpg

I have no doubt that you are not an ignorant.

People are represented by their elected governments, and not by the actions of a few individuals who do not represent anyone.
I was not referring to the Albanian government, or any other government in specific. Neither did I classify all Uighurs, Phillipinos, Pakistanis e.t.c. as terrorists.
There are around 7.000.000 Albanians who live in Balkan Peninsula.
Nope, you are just above 5 million people in the Balkans. Check: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albanians
How many of this Albanians are part of this terrorist organisations?
Proportionally more than any other ethnicity in Europe: (Add Albania and Kossovo to get above Bosnia and Herzegovina)

o7_Aq_RSV.jpg
This Albanians live in different countries of Balcan. There are two Albanian states, The Republic of Albania and the Republic of Kosova. The government of this two countries are oriented towards Euro-Atlantic integration of their countries.
Fair point, nobody disputes that Albania and Kossovo are oriented towards the west, even if Albania is still a member of the organization of Islamic cooperation.
But there is an important presence of Albanians in FYROM. The Albanian politicians in this country are pushing the Slavs in this country for an integration in EU and NATO. But there is more. There are many surveys carried out by various international organizations that prove a westward orientation of Albanians.
Fair point as well, nobody disputes that the Albanians are oriented towards the west in their vast majority.
So you can not come here and following your antialbanian agenda and try to illustrate Albanians as Islamic terrorists.
They are still the Europeans with the greatest representation among ISIS fighters, but all terrorists are minorities of their respective nations and/or ethnicities.
All this speaking about the current situation. If you want i can explain the position of my people in a historical perspective.
I'd love to see again all that long list of Albanian warriors and a complete silence about anything else coming out of Albania, but I could be mistaken. Be my guest!
Never arrived something bad for this Continent from my people.
Do I need to start posting a few dozen links debating that? They are news items, you know, not my personal opinion.
About your country and the role of your government in this Islamic invasion of Europe, i can say many things, but i insist, stop with this flame wars.

Why don't you say them? Greece was created with the expulsion of most of the Muslims you know, in fact, it was quite a genocide.

My government cannot be blamed more than Angela Merkel, and Europe cannot expect from Greece to carry all the burden of European defense. If they wished otherwise, they could have agreed upon a European army, which everybody wants except Britain. By bye Britain!

You are really funny boy. There are just less than 50 million of Muslims today, and my government facilitated the transit of about a million Muslims to Europe, far less than the total number of ethnic Albanian Muslims nowadays! In any case, you couldn't possibly fathom the real reason behind the recent "Islamic invasion of Europe".

Houhoulis, i invite you to stop attacking the Albanians. Yours is a lost battle. Do you want to illustrate the responsability of Greece about the current situation of terror in Europe? Leave the people here to discuss.

again you are funny,

Orlov's revolt,
and the Turkalbanians of Lala.
Thanks to Kolokotronis we get rid of you,

Kolokotronis memoirs

BattleOfLala1.jpg

the known battle among Greeks and Albanians at 9 June of 1821

eversince you had win no battle,
only political coverage by foreigners,
and not only

YOU DO NOT EVEN RESPECT THE PROTOCOL OF CORFU

I was not referring to the Albanian government, or any other government in specific. Neither did I classify all Uighurs, Phillipinos, Pakistanis e.t.c. as terrorists.Nope, you are just above 5 million people in the Balkans. Check: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AlbaniansProportionally more than any other ethnicity in Europe: (Add Albania and Kossovo to get above Bosnia and Herzegovina)

o7_Aq_RSV.jpg
Fair point, nobody disputes that Albania and Kossovo are oriented towards the west, even if Albania is still a member of the organization of Islamic cooperation.Fair point as well, nobody disputes that the Albanians are oriented towards the west in their vast majority.They are still the Europeans with the greatest representation among ISIS fighters, but all terrorists are minorities of their respective nations and/or ethnicities.I'd love to see again all that long list of Albanian warriors and a complete silence about anything else coming out of Albania, but I could be mistaken. Be my guest!Do I need to start posting a few dozen links debating that? They are news items, you know, not my personal opinion.

Why don't you say them? Greece was created with the expulsion of most of the Muslims you know, in fact, it was quite a genocide.

My government cannot be blamed more than Angela Merkel, and Europe cannot expect from Greece to carry all the burden of European defense. If they wished otherwise, they could have agreed upon a European army, which everybody wants except Britain. By bye Britain!

You are really funny boy. There are just less than 50 million of Muslims today, and my government facilitated the transit of about a million Muslims to Europe, far less than the total number of ethnic Albanian Muslims nowadays! In any case, you couldn't possibly fathom the real reason behind the recent "Islamic invasion of Europe".

Your experts of Wiki insist that are around 5.000.000 Albanians in Balcan? Ok, i am not going to argue with you about this.
Following the other document posted by you, how many Albanians are fighting with ISIS, 300? It's irrelevant.
Let me explain another thing. This is not the first invasion of Europe from Islam. During the history when Albanians were called to fight, we did our duty in front of history. The other balkanites at my knowledge prefered the turban of Sultans than the tiara of Pope.
About your government, all the world know that your Prime Minister Tsipuro is a puppet in the hands of Erdoğan. You don't know this fact?
Your country blackmailed Europe with this Islamic invasion. And when i say your country, i mean your government. The message was simple, if you don't give us money we will send millions of emigrants and tens of thousands of jihadists. What's happened later we know and we are assisting every day, thanks to your country. Let me tell you, only cowards can behave in this way. After all what EU and USA has made for your country, such a shame.

Your experts of Wiki insist that are around 5.000.000 Albanians in Balcan? Ok, i am not going to argue with you about this.
Oh, you are going to debate with me something else? Anything else? I am dying to know!
Following the other document posted by you, how many Albanians are fighting with ISIS, 300? It's irrelevant.
Most probably it is, but if a terrorist can kill up to 100 people, maybe it isn't...
Let me explain another thing. This is not the first invasion of Europe from Islam. During the history when Albanians were called to fight, we did our duty in front of history. The other balkanites at my knowledge prefered the turban of Sultans than the tiara of Pope.
The East Roman empire has been fighting Islam almost since Islam exists. The Albanians were not the only ones who fought the Ottomans, but they were certainly the Balkanites who decided to convert to Islam en masse...
About your government, all the world know that your Prime Minister Tsipuro is a puppet in the hands of Erdoğan. You don't know this fact?
Nope, he isn't. The Turkish government still awaits the 8 Turkish conspirators who fled to Greece. Tsipras promised Erdogan to hand them back, but I have a peculiar reason not to trust Tsipras...
Your country blackmailed Europe with this Islamic invasion. And when i say your country, i mean your government. The message was simple, if you don't give us money we will send millions of emigrants and tens of thousands of jihadists.
Yes, we did blackmail Europe, and we are 1000% entitled to demand from Europe to defend the common European borders. Greece went bankrupt - among other reasons - because it was spending heavily on an arms race with Turkey. I spent 23 months in the Greek military, remember?
What's happened later we know and we are assisting every day, thanks to your country.
The Albanian government is assisting nobody, since the refugees don't even think to cross Albania.
Let me tell you, only cowards can behave in this way. After all what EU and USA has made for your country, such a shame.

The EU and the USA should have supported us against Turkey on everything, since justice was on our side, but they never gave a shit. They preferred to sell weapons to us instead....

This thread has been viewed 453366 times.

Back