Politics Balkanian disagreements.

because I have my eyes open, I know what is going on in my country, BAlkans, middle East, the world
you can not blind me, or us, no matter the quantity of dust you spread to our eyes,
you choose your path, I choose my own, nothing more than mercenairies, without dignity, as before 1912

I have to teach you Greek history that your government has denied to you!
7 years after Greek revolution inspired and supported by England and Germany, fought by orthodox Albanians, there was another counter revolution in Greece to join Turkey again. Many Greeks being educated were in better position in the Ottoman Empire. Most of the Empires trade was done by Greeks, so Greek folks enjoyed a high level of prosperity than other ethnicity's. Revolution cut those ties and Greeks lost trade privileges which let to a very nasty counterrevolution, put down again by Brits and Germans. Now you try to tell me of lost dignity under Turks. Blood was shed to stay together. Not to separate. Now I know you are not to blame because you are taught a fabricated history, but let me tell you: Greeks and Turks are brothers. The poison of the relations was put by Northern countries to destroy a developing empire. So, if you want to know the real history of Greece send me the questions and I will try to explain you.
The one that Greek government is teaching you is poisoned with hate for your closes brothers Turks.
Can you tell the physical difference between a Turk and a Greek.? Same customs too!

because I have my eyes open, I know what is going on in my country, BAlkans, middle East, the world
you can not blind me, or us, no matter the quantity of dust you spread to our eyes,
you choose your path, I choose my own, nothing more than mercenairies, without dignity, as before 1912

You can't fool people with discussions like this.We know who the greeks are and what they have done.
They are a country who doesn't have respect for the minority groups, they are racists.
In the 19 century they were made to believe that everyone,who was christian, and lived in greece was actually a "helen".(crazy right?)
They have always had chauvinistic intentions towards their neighbours and still work secretly to fullfill their evil plans.
Always think that they are the center of the world and they brought light to the universe.
The ones without any Dignity are YOU.

I have to teach you Greek history that your government has denied to you!
7 years after Greek revolution inspired and supported by England and Germany, fought by orthodox Albanians, there was another counter revolution in Greece to join Turkey again. Many Greeks being educated were in better position in the Ottoman Empire. Most of the Empires trade was done by Greeks, so Greek folks enjoyed a high level of prosperity than other ethnicity's. Revolution cut those ties and Greeks lost trade privileges which let to a very nasty counterrevolution, put down again by Brits and Germans. Now you try to tell me of lost dignity under Turks. Blood was shed to stay together. Not to separate. Now I know you are not to blame because you are taught a fabricated history, but let me tell you: Greeks and Turks are brothers. The poison of the relations was put by Northern countries to destroy a developing empire. So, if you want to know the real history of Greece send me the questions and I will try to explain you.
The one that Greek government is teaching you is poisoned with hate for your closes brothers Turks.
Can you tell the physical difference between a Turk and a Greek.? Same customs too!

Crup. I know my village, my area, and who were klepths in my area, No arbanites, no albanians here, only Turk officer and Turk-Alban soldiers,

the ones who should be thankfull it is you Albanians, cause if not Greece revolt 2-3 times against Ottomans, and finally succed, you would be ottomans now, and proud for Turkish Identity, and origin.
the last who STILL served OTTOMANS IN BALKANS, AND THE LAST WHO DID NOT EVEN REVOLT TO TURKS, AT 1912.

YO isn't time to change your name to Turkopolis?

You can't fool people with discussions like this.We know who the greeks are and what they have done.
They are a country who doesn't have respect for the minority groups, they are racists.
In the 19 century they were made to believe that everyone,who was christian, and lived in greece was actually a "helen".(crazy right?)
They have always had chauvinistic intentions towards their neighbours and still work secretly to fullfill their evil plans.
Always think that they are the center of the world and they brought light to the universe.
The ones without any Dignity are YOU.

MY COUNTRY HAS TRiED TO LIBERATE FROM 1770's and ORLOV's REVOLT, and you came and slain both Greeks and Arbanites and steal their fortunes, as Srvant of Sultans High Gate, read history better, the father of Kolokotroni treat you well.
even in 1906 in my land you were 70% of Ottomans army.
perhaps you like Ottomans to come back, to give you the priviledges you had,

MY COUNTRY HAS TRiED TO LIBERATE FROM 1770's and ORLOV's REVOLT, and you came and slain both Greeks and Arbanites and steal their fortunes, as Srvant of Sultans High Gate, read history better, the father of Kolokotroni treat you well.
even in 1906 in my land you were 70% of Ottomans army.
perhaps you like Ottomans to come back, to give you the priviledges you had,

the ones who should be thankfull it is you Albanians, cause if not Greece revolt 2-3 times against Ottomans, and finally succed, you would be ottomans now, and proud for Turkish Identity, and origin.
the last who STILL served OTTOMANS IN BALKANS, AND THE LAST WHO DID NOT EVEN REVOLT TO TURKS, AT 1912.

Greeks were afraid to fight and revolt that's why they country was liberated by someone else, ALBANIANS and yet you did everything to change their identity, assimilate them, prohibit them to talk their language at home.
You should be thankful and show respect to the ones who gave you freedom, otherwise you would be today a province of Turkey.

You like to talk alot but the albanians were more opressed than you think under the turks.Meanwhile your people were learning your language in school the albanians had no school for centuries.
This left the albanians in the darkness for a great period and was done by the turks in collaboration with the greeks, making it easier for you to fullfill your irredentist plans.
This was also one of the methods of the assimilation against Albanians.
The first Albanian school was oppened in 1887 :
http://www.inyourpocket.com/albania/...-School_35793v

Your evil country made ethnic cleasning killed and evacuated innocent people in chameria (south epirus) just because they refused to become "helens".
Then they stole they fortune and their properties and gave it to the christian anatolians who came in greece after the population exchange with the turks.
And yet you are taught to be the "victims".

The thing is that you don't know who you are, because greeks today have a mixed origin and population

Greeks were afraid to fight and revolt that's why they country was liberated by someone else, ALBANIANS and yet you did everything to change their identity, assimilate them, prohibit them to talk their language at home.
You should be thankful and show respect to the ones who gave you freedom, otherwise you would be today a province of Turkey.

You like to talk alot but the albanians were more opressed than you think under the turks.Meanwhile your people were learning your language in school the albanians had no school for centuries.
This left the albanians in the darkness for a great period and was done by the turks in collaboration with the greeks, making it easier for you to fullfill your irredentist plans.
This was also one of the methods of the assimilation against Albanians.
The first Albanian school was oppened in 1887 :
http://www.inyourpocket.com/albania/...-School_35793v

Your evil country made ethnic cleasning killed and evacuated innocent people in chameria (south epirus) just because they refused to become "helens".
Then they stole they fortune and their properties and gave it to the christian anatolians who came in greece after the population exchange with the turks.
And yet you are taught to be the "victims".

The thing is that you don't know who you are, because greeks today have a mixed origin and population

Chammerians The NAZI Allies, who murdered the Paramythia people?
you are funny, and away from history,

Ok Le Brok, I stop, but I can't resist hearing or reading crups, those who serve the Ottomans, now speak about liberty, makes me sick.

Crup. I know my village, my area, and who were klepths in my area, No arbanites, no albanians here, only Turk officer and Turk-Alban soldiers,

YO isn't time to change your name to Turkopolis?

Fantasies! Read the real history! Greek uprising was to join Turkey not separate!?
Yes we were good friends with Turks and still are! But after we divorced never tried to join them again the way you did. But you were right half of Turkey is Muslim Greeks, so the unification of Greece and Turkey was a natural thing! But the English had another plan!!!
We have to thank the Arvanites for their guts! You have to thank them a lot more!

Chammerians The NAZI Allies, who murdered the Paramythia people?
you are funny, and away from history,

Ok Le Brok, I stop, but I can't resist hearing or reading crups, those who serve the Ottomans, now speak about liberty, makes me sick.

Of course that's what they're going to say in Greece, how else are you going to be justified for the horrible crimes you did? Many greek historians today accept that chams were innocent.
What can I expect from someone who was told that everything that was christian in the balkans was "greek".Still today you are claiming lands from other countries and treating the minorities like sh**.
The only disgusting thing here is that the "criminals" actually act like the "angels".

Erdogan is a smart politician. Otherwise he would not stay that long in power. He has not made promises to take others land for Albanians. The papers are making up stories. Suppose he made such a promise. Would you believe it? Will Turkish soldiers die to make a big Albania? Don't be comical now!

You like Erdogan, he is very popular in Kosovo and Western Macedonia, maybe in Albania too, yes he must be very smart, European, Israeli and Arab media increasingly call him the Sultan, for example:

The Next Sultan

http://one-europe.info/the-next-sultan

"Turkey will never be the same after the 10th of August of 2014.

Tayyip Erdoğan will do everything to have the executive powers in his hands and then nobody will be able to stop him.

Who knows if he is not planning to be the new padişah (sultan) of a Turkish Empire."

British media:

http://www.economist.com/news/europe/21612237-recep-tayyip-erdogans-plans-presidency-next-sultan

economist-cover.jpg

He enters in the largest presidential palace in the world, his palace has 1000 rooms, 2.6 time more than sultans Topkapi palace:

yeni-basbakanlik-3-565x295.jpg

White Serai (palace)

http://www.balkaneu.com/erdogan-inaugurates-presidential-palace/

"he is trying to disown the past of Turkey and builds luxury buildings similar to those of the Ottoman Empire. The opposition newspaper Sözcü says that “the new presidential palace there will have 1000 rooms and offices, while at the Topkapi Palace there were 380 rooms”."

907b9e88-9ecc-4fc4-b18a-12845bef3fe1.jpg

I impart what media, analists, books etc. write. And situation become very compex. I'm very grateful to the Kurds in the given links, in their messages are clean, clear an life situations directly from the field.

You like Erdogan, he is very popular in Kosovo and Western Macedonia, maybe in Albania too, yes he must be very smart, European, Israeli and Arab media increasingly call him the Sultan, for example:

Let's not get ahead of our selfs now, you can't know who the albanians like.For example I don't like Erdogan at all, or the way he does govern his country.

I think he has created a centered politic and is trying to create a dictatorship.

The ones i admire the most is Angela Merkel, the Italian PM Matteo Renzi and Obama.

Let's not get ahead of our selfs now, you can't know who the albanians like.For example I don't like Erdogan at all, or the way he does govern his country.

For example you can watch clip when Erdogan visited Kosovo, people love him (and it cannot be hidden):

Gorgonzola, I must twice because system receives only one clip.

In front of an audience in Prizren, Erdogan said

Kosovo is Turkey

and received applause.

For example you can watch clip when Erdogan visited Kosovo, people love him (and it cannot be hidden):

Those people there were mostly his followers and fans.The receveing was normal and formal.You can't expect people to boo him or attack him don't you?
Plus its normal that someone likes him since he has that position he has, he must be skilled.
I just am not a big fan of his like i said and prefer other leaders.Most of the people i know also have my opinion.

If we want to talk about a "warm" welcome, we can talk about the one done by Serbia to Russian president Putin. Really impressive (and it cannot be hidden):

Putin in Serbia: the EU candidate country welcomes ''our president''

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...candidate-country-welcomes-our-president.html

Serbia gives Putin imperial welcome

http://www.euractiv.com/sections/global-europe/serbia-gives-putin-imperial-welcome-309269

Putin's Visit to Serbia Strikes on European Leaders' Nerves

http://en.ria.ru/authors/20141016/1...erbia-Strikes-on-European-Leaders-Nerves.html

If we want to talk about a "warm" welcome, we can talk about the one done by Serbia to Russian president Putin. Really impressive (and it cannot be hidden):

Putin in Serbia: the EU candidate country welcomes ''our president''

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...candidate-country-welcomes-our-president.html

Serbia gives Putin imperial welcome

http://www.euractiv.com/sections/global-europe/serbia-gives-putin-imperial-welcome-309269

Putin's Visit to Serbia Strikes on European Leaders' Nerves

http://en.ria.ru/authors/20141016/1...erbia-Strikes-on-European-Leaders-Nerves.html

It is not easy for you, relationships among Slavs are very complex. Yes, Hey Slavs is very good anthem, and Tito tried brotherhood and unity of Southern Slavs.

Serbs are probably European nation has suffered heavily the most (relative to population) in the twentieth century, only in two world wars Serbs had three million victims (from Austrians, Germans, and collaborating Balkan nations). Yet today in Serbia you'll find a few Serbs who foster hatred towards Germans and Austrians, on the contrary, they are popular these days in Serbia.

Slavs are different story and you will never understand. These years, Serbs were mostly disappointed by Polish government, they couldn't believe that Polish government recognized Kosovo. And maybe in government of Czech Republic. For South Slavs people knew that governments are weak and under strong foreign impact.

Serbs are old European nation and huge number of Serbs want in European union. Europe's relationships with Serbia are relationships toward itself.

Serbia as Greece, Bulgaria etc. was 500 years under Ottoman Empire, Islamic rule and Sharia law, Serbs as Greeks, Bulgarians etc. were defending Europe from Islamic conquers, and centuries were allied with Austrians, Hungarians and others. And again, when some forces drawn Oropba and Andalus in Europe, Serbs will be on the parapet of the defense of Europe.

At Serbs there is pride that others find hard to understand. Serbs in Middle Ages, before the Ottomans, had developed country, the nobility, and people were unusually free for that time. So today, Serbs are naturally free and critical, and not courted as lackeys stronger from themselves.

So for Russians, people in Serbia are very critical. One of plus side is that Russians, as Chinese, Indians etc., have not recognized Kosovo. But there are minus sides, too.

Yes, parade was beautiful, and the reason is adorable, 70 years of liberation of Belgrade by Yugoslav People army and Soviet Red army. But behind scene is another story. Serbia have large import from Russia, but the country, once medium developed, after bombing and sanctions impoverished, and debts to the Russians is growing. Only bigger export from Serbia to Russia can reduce deficit and debts, but entering in Russian market is not easy for Serbian firms.

Serbia is quite impoverished, and in need of investment, the government is doing everything to attract investment from various parts of the world. Inconvenient when it comes to strong and powerful country, always intertwined business and politics, and some conditions. But it is reality.

I've already said, relationships between Slavs are very complex. Serbia can want good relationships with all Slavs but neutrality is difficult to achieve when there are opposed parties.

Personally I do not know Russian, and I do not read Russian websites, I little know the circumstances there. Perhaps the problems are different, and Balkans is very specific, probably if we think about Russia and beyond, probably Caucasus has most similarities with the Balkans. Balkans generally has a lot of problems, economic situation is difficult, Islamic state is close, and EU due to their circumstances, will not quickly accept Serbia and Montenegro, we will see further development.

It is not easy for you, relationships among Slavs are very complex. Yes, Hey Slavs is very good anthem, and Tito tried brotherhood and unity of Southern Slavs.

Serbs are probably European nation has suffered heavily the most (relative to population) in the twentieth century, only in two world wars Serbs had three million victims (from Austrians, Germans, and collaborating Balkan nations). Yet today in Serbia you'll find a few Serbs who foster hatred towards Germans and Austrians, on the contrary, they are popular these days in Serbia.

Slavs are different story and you will never understand. These years, Serbs were mostly disappointed by Polish government, they couldn't believe that Polish government recognized Kosovo. And maybe in government of Czech Republic. For South Slavs people knew that governments are weak and under strong foreign impact.

If i won't understand the story of the slavs, The same way you will never understand the story of the Albanians.
I just thought the parade was impressive since we were talking about "warm welcomes".
Serbia knows what's best to do for herself.

Serbia as Greece, Bulgaria etc. was 500 years under Ottoman Empire, Islamic rule and Sharia law, Serbs as Greeks, Bulgarians etc. were defending Europe from Islamic conquers, and centuries were allied with Austrians, Hungarians and others. And again, when some forces drawn Oropba and Andalus in Europe, Serbs will be on the parapet of the defense of Europe.

Yes and the same thing unfortunately happened to the Albanians,a long turkish dominance, even though were one of the first people who opposed the Ottomans.
The more than 25-years of fights of Skanderbeg and his warriors are still very popular and well known not only in Europe but to all the world.At the time most of the balkan countries had fallen The albanians were fighting and had the alliance and assistence of Rome, Neaples but also maintained tight contacts with the Hungarians.
And today still they were among the first Nato members to send help against the fight against ISIS.

Serbs are old European nation and huge number of Serbs want in European union. Europe's relationships with Serbia are relationships toward itself.
I don't see Serbs by themselves as particularly dangerous in Europe.
As an amator annalist I am, I don't see particularly any strength Serbs have compared to other Balkan people.
But when you think that Serbs are really the extension of Russia in Europe that make Serbs a hell more dangerous than ISIS.
ISIS is a survivalist organisation without resources and allies. Serbia has both resources and allies. Knowing dangerous policies of Russia in Europe then weakening Serbia becomes an imperative for European politicians. If Russia ever becomes a democratic state things might change, but they way they are, they look bad.
Empowering Albanians would be a stone in European security wall, since Greece and Serbia both lean heavily to Russia.
Serbia I don't think they can become a democratic state at this stage.
I have heard that Serbian government teaches the population of Serbia that they are racially superior to Albanians and they are the chosen people of the Balkans. Nothing wrong with that but it reminds me Germans.
Lets be frank! As long as you guys sleep with the same bed with Russia we must take note for our security!

At Serbs there is pride that others find hard to understand. Serbs in Middle Ages, before the Ottomans, had developed country, the nobility, and people were unusually free for that time. So today, Serbs are naturally free and critical, and not courted as lackeys stronger from themselves.

So for Russians, people in Serbia are very critical. One of plus side is that Russians, as Chinese, Indians etc., have not recognized Kosovo. But there are minus sides, too.

Yes, parade was beautiful, and the reason is adorable, 70 years of liberation of Belgrade by Yugoslav People army and Soviet Red army. But behind scene is another story. Serbia have large import from Russia, but the country, once medium developed, after bombing and sanctions impoverished, and debts to the Russians is growing. Only bigger export from Serbia to Russia can reduce deficit and debts, but entering in Russian market is not easy for Serbian firms.

Serbia is quite impoverished, and in need of investment, the government is doing everything to attract investment from various parts of the world. Inconvenient when it comes to strong and powerful country, always intertwined business and politics, and some conditions. But it is reality.

I've already said, relationships between Slavs are very complex. Serbia can want good relationships with all Slavs but neutrality is difficult to achieve when there are opposed parties.

Personally I do not know Russian, and I do not read Russian websites, I little know the circumstances there. Perhaps the problems are different, and Balkans is very specific, probably if we think about Russia and beyond, probably Caucasus has most similarities with the Balkans. Balkans generally has a lot of problems, economic situation is difficult, Islamic state is close, and EU due to their circumstances, will not quickly accept Serbia and Montenegro, we will see further development.

As an amator annalist I am, I don't see particularly any strength Serbs have compared to other Balkan people.
But when you think that Serbs are really the extension of Russia in Europe that make Serbs a hell more dangerous than ISIS.
ISIS is a survivalist organisation without resources and allies. Serbia has both resources and allies. Knowing dangerous policies of Russia in Europe then weakening Serbia becomes an imperative for European politicians. If Russia ever becomes a democratic state things might change, but they way they are, they look bad.
Empowering Albanians would be a stone in European security wall, since Greece and Serbia both lean heavily to Russia.
I have heard that Serbian government teaches the population of Serbia that they are racially superior to Albanians and they are the chosen people of the Balkans. Nothing wrong with that but it reminds me Germans.
Lets be frank! As long as you guys sleep with the same bed with Russia we must take note for our security!

If i won't understand the story of the slavs, The same way you will never understand the story of the Albanians.
I just thought the parade was impressive since we were talking about "warm welcomes".
Serbia knows what's best to do for herself.

Yes and the same thing unfortunately happened to the Albanians,a long turkish dominance, even though were one of the first people who opposed the Ottomans.
The more than 25-years of fights of Skanderbeg and his warriors are still very popular and well known not only in Europe but to all the world.At the time most of the balkan countries had fallen The albanians were fighting and had the alliance and assistence of Rome, Neaples but also maintained tight contacts with the Hungarians.
And today still they were among the first Nato members to send help against the fight against ISIS.

Sorry guys, but I will not participate in this thread.

I thought moderator will change.

For me word "bickering" in title is embarrassing and thread should be in Europe, because Balkans is part of Europe, we can between ourselves that we do not agree on many issues, but I would like on this issue your support because Balkans deserves better treatment.

Sorry guys, but I will not participate in this thread.

I thought moderator will change.

For me word "bickering" in title is embarrassing and thread should be in Europe, because Balkans is part of Europe, we can between ourselves that we do not agree on many issues, but I would like on this issue your support because Balkans deserves better treatment.

I don't care much how it is called, so have it your way. ;) At least we have a place to take off topic posts from some threads and continue here.

Frankly that kind of thinking is wrong and scary because it involves being the guard dog of someone else, and you have no idea who you're being thrown against. Other countries should solve their own issues directly, not use impoverished small countries as cover.

This thread has been viewed 451939 times.

Back