Politics Balkanian disagreements.

A Banana Republic is one in which commercial interests of a foreign power control the country +/-. That is the strict definition. The more broad definition is a country corrupted by foreign influences (money) so that the native/host leadership are under the control of that foreign power at least as to foreign affairs/diplomacy and at least some commercial dominance. In reality most third world countries meet the broad definition to some extent but are not called banana republics.

So, guessing again, the Jukut country is Turkey worried about the Kurds in Syria and Iraq. There is a lot of WW 1 economic thinking still in the world. With the success of post WW 2 trade, that is surprising but greed is alive and well, in spite of the clear evidence that mercantilism is ineffective and an outdated, inefficient concept. Erdogan would be the type to push for an approach like that. I suppose a 100 year regression is not that unusual. The dismal science (economics) is a central reality to post WW 1 quality of life.

No
Yukut is slag language
it means south,
it is not Turkey,

oh boy

what is next,

Someones in Balkans claim that the Sephardim Jews were not as we historically know,
But they descent from emperror Gallerios the 'Illyrian-.....' emperror :LOL:

wonder what next?
lets wait and see,
for the case is very is very funny,
maybe next is claiming Navarra Spain? !!!! :grin: as Illyrian too

Oh i 've got it,
the Gallerios arc of Trupmh must be removed and transfered elsewhere,
Correct?
but where?

caption.jpg

and just for the funny side
as always,
one of the top TV channels Somewhere
enjoy's me very much,
my belly aches,

for the fille

Galerius was born in Serdica,[14] though some modern scholars consider the strategic site where he later built his palace named after his mother – Felix Romuliana (Gamzigrad) – his birth and funeral place.[11] His father was a Thracian and his mother Romula was a Dacian woman, who left Dacia because of the Carpians' attacks.[15][16]:19 He originally followed his father's occupation, that of a herdsman, where he got his surname of Armentarius (Latin: armentum, herd).
He served with distinction as a soldier under Emperors Aurelian and Probus, and in 293 at the establishment of the Tetrarchy, was designated Caesar along with Constantius Chlorus, receiving in marriage Diocletian's daughter Valeria (later known as Galeria Valeria), and at the same time being entrusted with the care of the Illyrian provinces. After a few years campaigning against Sarmatians and Goths on the Danube, he received command of the legions on the eastern Imperial limits. Soon after his appointment, Galerius would be dispatched to Egypt to fight the rebellious cities Busiris and Coptos.[17]

lets change his identity too.
he was Chinese !!!!! :LOL:

I wonder who's identity is next?
maybe Putin?
Pope?
Abraam Lincoln ???
Salahadin?

<span style="font-family: sans-serif">

Last edited:
:innocent: :innocent: :innocent::innocent:

and the little bird spoke with human voice,
and said to me,

Arab spring came to Balkans,

Until August we will know more,
this August, is very serious, in diplomats chairs and tables

Every body is with hand in the trigger,

the Hives are gathering its minions

Lets hope that logic will prevail,
and not become again 'colonies'
like before WW2.

ok I do not know the difference among Colony
and Bananna republic,

:innocent: :innocent: :innocent::innocent:

and the little bird spoke with human voice,
and said to me,

Arab spring came to Balkans,

CIAers and KGBers F**K off
we know who you are,
and the curse will fall on you for 7 generations
remember the K*****ys.

GO AWAY FROM MY COUNTRY
cause in Greece some still live without your consumption mania,
and we do not need your president-dictators or bankers.

CIAers KGBers F**k Off

you and your masters.

balkans is not going to be Arab Spring, and neither Obroba.
Get your ISIS fighters away from my peninsula,
your plan to make another genocide in my peninsula is tottaly evil, as your souls.

your FOX2 is tottaly a failure,
as your oponents idea of bringing anarchy
and your followers dream

MAY YOU BURN IN HELL,

CIAers KGBers F**k Off

you and your masters.

balkans is not going to be Arab Spring, and neither Obroba.
Get your ISIS fighters away from my peninsula,
your plan to make another genocide in my peninsula is tottaly evil, as your souls.

your FOX2 is tottaly a failure,
as your oponents idea of bringing anarchy
and your followers dream

MAY YOU BURN IN HELL,

Lol, this is really funny. Yetos, the brave old man who fight alone against all the evils of this world. Come on Yetos, try to find the way to return to reality. Stop dreaming oldy.

Lol, this is really funny. Yetos, the brave old man who fight alone against all the evils of this world. Come on Yetos, try to find the way to return to reality. Stop dreaming oldy.

and what do you represent?

CIA or KGB?

and what do you represent?

CIA or KGB?

MIB-2_1024x1024.jpg

Stay away for at least a year from any electronic device, PC, cell phone, tablet. Move away from any inhabited center and hide in a cave. Selena is watching you.

MIB-2_1024x1024.jpg

Stay away for at least a year from any electronic device, PC, cell phone, tablet. Move away from any inhabited center and hide in a cave. Selena is watching you.

Nice association,
their uniforms are fantastic !!!!!

they are just like PRESIDENTIAL APES

vladimir_putin_visits_austria_tass_1202747_1000.jpg

secret-service.jpg

All wear Black, and sunglasses !!!!!!!

AND THEY RUN BESIDE A BLACK CAR, like dogs do.

kim-jong-un-jogging-bodyguards.jpg

SOMEWHERE IN THE PLANET THEY HAVE A HIVE, Spawning Men in Black, or Presidents

Last edited:
For those who know,
or read correct,

hot September is coming in Europe, hotspot Balkans.

This thread has been viewed 451942 times.

Back