Politics Balkanian disagreements.

It can't be true. Only Moskopolje was recorded as an Vlach city. What about the Vlachs of Serbia. What happened with them,. The same assimilation which happened to the Albanians of Sandsak? !

Nobody from Serbs, or Bulgarians, or Greeks etc. destroyed Armanji (Aromanian) towns and villages in Serbia, Bulgaria, Greece, etc., killed or expelled Armanji people, as Albanian pashas and begs did in Albania, and their Turkish allies. For example Moskopole was one of the biggest cities in the whole Balkans in 18th century. And what? It is destroyed. It is difference.

Extent of Armanji suffering in Albania has similarities with suffering of Armenians and Assyrians in Turkey.

I could say the same for the ethnic cleansing of Nis and south Serbian territory. Albanians composed a large number of the population there before the Serbian ethnic cleansing.
So what they are gonna do ? Can you say that? And don't say "you" because I'm not representing any country nor any state here, only myself.
Ike, at least, Serbs never won a war against the Albanians. For sure Albanians were among the best soldiers during millennia.
You like it or not, today relationships between Serbs and Albanians are good and are going on the right direction.
A new war with be tremendous and disastrous for the Serbs.

You know history very little. Maybe you're young, but it is not excuse.

you do realise mankind from stone-age to present have prayed to the same God regardless of what symbol or form God took ( in their minds )

LoL. I don't like your visualisation of God. Yours is tall and has a bird head, and mine in small, fat with moustaches. I shall now kill you and your people (all except young females with BMI 19-26) and destroy your land (except for the fortresses, cities, roads, mines, and anything valuable) :D

LoL. I don't like your visualisation of God. Yours is tall and has a bird head, and mine in small, fat with moustaches. I shall now kill you and your people (all except young females with BMI 19-26) and destroy your land (except for the fortresses, cities, roads, mines, and anything valuable) :D

Mine is more inclined to be female.............since we all are conceived as females and after about 6 weeks , something triggers in the pregnancy and so some become males.

http://www.examiner.com/article/we-re-all-created-equal-we-were-all-conceived-as-females-first

[url]http://www.reddit.com/r/askscience/comments/2xfupr/are_we_really_all_female_at_conception/

[/URL]

So, the ancients ( all over the world ) whose deity in the majority was female could always have been correct ................maybe there was a plot by the big 3, judea, Muslim and Christian to make the religion male dominated :disappointed:

Mine is more inclined to be female.............since we all are conceived as females and after about 6 weeks , something triggers in the pregnancy and so some become males.

http://www.examiner.com/article/we-re-all-created-equal-we-were-all-conceived-as-females-first

http://www.reddit.com/r/askscience/comments/2xfupr/are_we_really_all_female_at_conception/

I'm not a doctor, but this sounds like a females are just males with undeveloped sexual organs. Or males are just females whose sexual organs have been incubated under the rays of testosterone to a reasonable proportions? From philosophical point of view it's just a problem of glass that is half empty of half full? Do we perceive males as 'females to which something happened', or females as 'males to which something didn't happen'?

So, the ancients ( all over the world ) whose deity in the majority was female could always have been correct ................maybe there was a plot by the big 3, judea, Muslim and Christian to make the religion male dominated :disappointed:

Well dogs probably imagine their gods in Anubis form, people in human form, and since it created the whole universe it is probably some sort of dark matter plasma gas....

That's exactly what is the problem. If it was about war of Serbia against Albanians the result is undisputable, but from your expectations, you're obviously counting on a foreign involvement. Probably Turkey? That's why Albanians are so courageous last couple of decades. Always looking where to start a new war. The only thing I will tell you, if it gets so hot to be disastrous for Serbs it will also be devastating for Albanians and the region. Think about that before sending your troops.
As far as I know, Albanians are too proud. They will never allow the Turks nor any other foreigners troops to fight for them. They were the best soldiers and fighters of the Roman empire, the Byzantium, and the ottoman empire. If you ever read history, you certainly know

Your country and mine are better without being part of that damn EU

Words of God:

http://www.parsquran.com/data/show.php?lang=eng&user=eng&quantity=&sura=2&ayat=216

http://www.comp.leeds.ac.uk/nora/html/2-120.html

I think the EU will self-sinking sooner or later,anyway the EU will reject any country like yours or mine, for one reason, we are Muslims,get no doubts.

For those who contradict the Muslims,like you :LOL:

The Catalans,Flanders too :wary2:

Have a good day.
Within or without EU, for sure all we need is the democracy.

As far as I know, Albanians are too proud. They will never allow the Turks nor any other foreigners troops to fight for them. They were the best soldiers and fighters of the Roman empire, the Byzantium, and the ottoman empire. If you ever read history, you certainly know
When Albanians are first mentioned Roman empire was long gone,Byzantine in their end,first mentioned in the 12th century,don't know what people dream about here,as for the Ottomans indeed they had some pasha's of Arbanas origin.

I could say the same for the ethnic cleansing of Nis and south Serbian territory. Albanians composed a large number of the population there before the Serbian ethnic cleansing.
So what they are gonna do ? Can you say that? And don't say "you" because I'm not representing any country nor any state here, only myself.
Ike, at least, Serbs never won a war against the Albanians. [emoji23]. For sure Albanians were among the best soldiers during millennia.
You like it or not, today relationships between Serbs and Albanians are good and are going on the right direction.
A new war with be tremendous and disastrous for the Serbs.
The territory of Albania in the Middle Ages most of the time was under either Serb or Bulgar domination,in 1912 entire Albania was occupied by Serb troops and annexed,later Austro-Hungarians gave ultimatum on the Serbs if they don't retreat they will attack them,some others also supported Albanian country.That's how Albania was created for first time.You spread all over the place because of Ottoman empire and large part of you were Muslims,on Christians were made exodus after every rebelion,there were 2 great Serb migrations out of Ottoman empire,let alone others,later populated by Muslims,accept that fact.
Serb troops in Durres,Greetings from the Serbian coast say the picture.Why Albanians think they are Illyrians and best soldiers :petrified: Others don't fight your wars rather they make colonies.
AH1912_4durres2_gr.jpg

Anyway wars brought nothing good to anyone in Europe,let alone Balkans which happened more often,which is full with nationalism can be seen all over this Eupedia,most of the time Balkan issues,while people don't realize most of Balkans countries are irrelevant right now.It is important geo politicaly but the countries not at all.

Nobody from Serbs, or Bulgarians, or Greeks etc. destroyed Armanji (Aromanian) towns and villages in Serbia, Bulgaria, Greece, etc., killed or expelled Armanji people, as Albanian pashas and begs did in Albania, and their Turkish allies. For example Moskopole was one of the biggest cities in the whole Balkans in 18th century. And what? It is destroyed. It is difference.

Extent of Armanji suffering in Albania has similarities with suffering of Armenians and Assyrians in Turkey.

You know history very little. Maybe you're young, but it is not excuse.
First: Moskopolje never was such large city as you mentioning. It never passed the 30000 inhabitants. Probably less. Comparing the Armenian genocide with the Vlach situation in Albania means that you never read history or you read only anti Albanian propaganda. Try to read serious sources. What happened with the Vlach of Serbia? Assimilated.
Albanians are responsible only for the time when they got their own independent state, not about the period of ottoman invasion. Vlach population in Albania participated on the Albanian renaissance, and this is a historical fact. The anthem of the Albanians is akin with the anthem of Romania. Bucharest was the center of Albanian diaspora and of the Albanian renaissance either. During the history the Vlach population of Albania became assimilate. Some of them were assimilated into Albanian Muslims and others into Albanian Christians.
I have a close friend, who has the mother Vlach orthodox and the father Muslim bektashi Albanian. He is a Muslim today. He also was a member of KLA and fought against the Serbian army in Kosova. He is a veteran of KLA today. He today has three daughters. His daughters are Muslim . His daughters probably will married Albanian guys. They will have children, and their children with be totally Albanians. This is a peaceful assimilation process. No need that someone kill anyone.
Some Albanians sunny Muslim and bektashi Muslim have roots on the Vlach population. So this mean that the majority of Albanian orthodox don't have roots on Vlach population. The Vlachs became assimilated on all the 4 religions of Albania.

[url]http://www.reddit.com/r/askscience/comments/2xfupr/are_we_really_all_female_at_conception/

[/URL]

The male dominance started forward at 3000 bce, maybe

Jesus, is the most important prophet of Koran. This is not mentioned today form the imams generally because of the politics. During the life of Prophet Mohammad christians and Hebrews were treated equally with the Muslims. ( by the standards of the time) . They were not discriminated. After the death of prophet, the four caliphs after him were elected. After the assassination of the last caliph imam Ali, the Caliphate became a monarchy. Since that time till today, there was not a real Caliphate, because the prophet said that the caliph should be elected.

You do realise , that judism, christians and muslim pray to the same God , do you realise this?

-with the founding of muslim ~400AD there was no new GOD created

-
These 3 religions ( judism, christians and muslim ) got together and decided that every other religion in the world apart from theirs, is a pagan religion, but this theory is only to benefit themselves, its called Greed. The only possibility is that GOD ( the same that judism, christians and muslim pray to ) was around prior to these 3 (judism, christians and muslim) and that these "pagan " religions also prayed to the same GOD ..............it makes no other logical sense to have any other format UNLESS you think their is more than one GOD.
So which is it for muslims, the same GOD or a new GOD?

Yes, applause by the Turkish minority of kosova.

Do not be silly, members of Turkish minority are totally irrelevant to the this ceremony. Albanians have been widely welcomed Erdogan almost like sultan. Hashim Thaci personally applauded the words of Erdogan.

Uh, no, Democracy was invented by the Greeks, and religious Jewish society is as male controlled and as dictatorial as the typical Muslim society.

P.S if the Muslims don't want to live in a Democratic society, then why do you keep coming to Europe? Moroccans seem to come mainly to the Netherlands and Belgium, and if most of them are as yourself, why do they come? Because let's face it, the typical Dutchman could live an entire life without immigrants flooding his street.

I told him similar, but no answer. If Europe is not good for them why their migrants mostly trying to settle in Europe. Why they do not go to Muslim countries where is the same culture and customs.

Jesus, is the most important prophet of Koran. This is not mentioned today form the imams generally because of the politics. During the life of Prophet Mohammad christians and Hebrews were treated equally with the Muslims. ( by the standards of the time) . They were not discriminated. After the death of prophet, the four caliphs after him were elected. After the assassination of the last caliph imam Ali, the Caliphate became a monarchy. Since that time till today, there was not a real Caliphate, because the prophet said that the caliph should be elected.

You know you something passed over. What about jizya? It is per capita tax for Christians and Jews who live in Islamic state; about more things on another time.

I have a close friend, who has the mother Vlach orthodox and the father Muslim bektashi Albanian. He is a Muslim today. He also was a member of KLA and fought against the Serbian army in Kosova. He is a veteran of KLA today. He today has three daughters. His daughters are Muslim. His daughters probably will married Albanian guys. They will have children, and their children with be totally Albanians. This is a peaceful assimilation process. No need that someone kill anyone.

Except when your close friend was killing civilians and policeman of different ethnicity.

I told him similar, but no answer. If Europe is not good for them why their migrants mostly trying to settle in Europe. Why they do not go to Muslim countries where is the same culture and customs.

The first Moroccans have migrated to Europe have immigrated by request of the own European countries, Germany, France mainly after WWII.

Sub-Saharan Africans are trying to immigrate to Europe not Moroccans, must remember that most of those sub-Saharan Africans are Christians.

Moroccans now no longer immigrate to Europe only in specific cases, students, family regroup.
http://www.migrationpolicy.org/article/morocco-setting-stage-becoming-migration-transition-country

Rather there are now European immigration to Morocco
http://www.csmonitor.com/World/Afri...wn-The-rise-of-Spanish-immigration-to-Morocco

http://geopolis.francetvinfo.fr/le-maroc-terre-dimmigration-pour-les-travailleurs-francais-23953

''Wave of mass immigration of Spaniards and French graduates in Morocco'' (French TV channel) understands French? soon we will have a mixture of Europeans here :LOL:

The first Moroccans have migrated to Europe have immigrated by request of the own European countries, Germany, France mainly after WWII.
That is true, but the migrants who came to work and actually managed to assimilate (only to have their children overturn the assimilation) aren't really the issue, it's all those immigrants who come not just from Nigeria, but from Mali, Somalia, Sudan, Syria and Eritrea, who decide to come to Europe when Europe has no obligation to take them since the countries I have mentioned don't border Europe.

Do not be silly, members of Turkish minority are totally irrelevant to the this ceremony. Albanians have been widely welcomed Erdogan almost like sultan. Hashim Thaci personally applauded the words of Erdogan.
No you don't be silly.
In kosova is a large Turkish minority. Now you are able to figure out who is an ethnic Albanian and who is a Turk by their appearance.[emoji57] Come on.

This thread has been viewed 451866 times.

Back