Eupedia Forums
Site NavigationEupedia Top > Eupedia Forum & Japan Forum
Page 1 of 42 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 1050

Thread: Balkanian disagreements.

  1. #1
    Advisor Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteranTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsRecommendation First Class
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    LeBrok's Avatar
    Join Date
    18-11-09
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    10,329
    Points
    110,111
    Level
    100
    Points: 110,111, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b Z2109
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H1c

    Ethnic group
    Citizen of the world
    Country: Canada-Alberta



    Balkanian disagreements.



    Continue off topic discussions here regarding Balkan issues.
    Last edited by LeBrok; 01-11-14 at 16:34.
    Be wary of people who tend to glorify the past, underestimate the present, and demonize the future.

  2. #2
    Banned Achievements:
    100 Experience Points1 year registered

    Join Date
    22-02-13
    Posts
    553


    Country: Albania



    Quote Originally Posted by Aberdeen View Post
    I wonder whether the EU now regrets using its military muscle to create Kosovo.
    No, they don't. They have created a small country who aspires to join Europe and Nato.
    Contrary to Serbia who celebrated the Belgrade liberation day a month ahead of its real time ,with a North Korea style military parade, just to show Putin how much they love him.
    Serbia and Greece are two nation with their stomachs in Europe and North America, but they hearts in Russia.
    Albania and Kosovo are one nation with our stomachs and hearts in Europe and North America.
    Understand?

  3. #3
    Regular Member Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    14-12-10
    Posts
    1,603
    Points
    20,999
    Level
    44
    Points: 20,999, Level: 44
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 651
    Overall activity: 2.0%


    Country: Serbia



    Quote Originally Posted by Aberdeen View Post
    I wonder whether the EU now regrets using its military muscle to create Kosovo.
    Aberdeen
    The aim of every Muslim is spread of Islam, in any way.

    The ultimate goal is Caliphate encompassing the entire Planet, all human Muslims.

    But non-Muslims (Christians, Atheists etc.) don't understand all the creative ways Muslims spread Islam.

    For example, in Islam lying is permissible (directed towards non-Muslim).

    You can read:

    Islam 101: Lying is permissible

    http://loganswarning.com/2009/12/15/...s-permissible/

    "Koran allows Muslims to lie in a way that can easily mean to hide their pro-Sharia agenda for non-Muslims".

    ...
    You can think that some Muslims want be non-Muslim allies, but caution.

    All Muslims on the world belong to a community - ummah.

    For Muslims non-Muslims are kafirs.

    Someone can read what Muslims think about kafirs.

    Kafir

    www.politicalislam.com/blog/kafir


    ...
    In Pakistan there are areas where inhabitants enthusiastically embrace China.

    For some reason China stood on their side against Hindus.

    But, do they really love Chinese so much, and Chinese are kafirs, too.

    If the Chinese were weaker they would see that love.

    Same case when Muslims embrace Germany, USA, etc., especially they helped them against non-Muslims, what they think about kafirs is hidden.

    ...
    Lying for Islam is Taqiyya.

    A video about Taqiyya:

    Taqiyya - lying for Islam

    "Taqiyya is about deception -- lulling Western people into a false sense of security..."

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvlvS2a2AVE

    ...
    (I do not offend Muslims, only stating the basic; I’m strictly against violation of civil rights just because someone is Muslim; Islam is big, encompasses many areas in the world and dialogue with Islam is necessity).

  4. #4
    Regular Member Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    14-12-10
    Posts
    1,603
    Points
    20,999
    Level
    44
    Points: 20,999, Level: 44
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 651
    Overall activity: 2.0%


    Country: Serbia



    0 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by albanopolis View Post
    No, they don't. They have created a small country who aspires to join Europe and Nato.
    Contrary to Serbia who celebrated the Belgrade liberation day a month ahead of its real time ,with a North Korea style military parade, just to show Putin how much they love him.
    Serbia and Greece are two nation with their stomachs in Europe and North America, but they hearts in Russia.
    Albania and Kosovo are one nation with our stomachs and hearts in Europe and North America.
    Understand?
    Today's facts,

    Religious of Kosovo: Muslims 94.7%.

    Religious of Albania: Muslims 58.79%, Undeclared 13.79%.

    Religious of Macedonia (FYROM): Muslims: 33.3%.

    It was different yesterday.

    ...
    This is not offend, only question, maybe you can say to us how many Albanians from Kosovo, Albania and FYROM are in ISIS now, maybe Kurds know better, in Internet can be seen high numbers, but not precise.

    ...
    Serbia today is not medium rich country (only in bombing, 1999, estimated damage was at least $100 billion). Serbia, as Montenegro, is in the process of joining EU. But Serbia can pursue independent foreign and economic policy. Russia wants to buy agricultural products outside EU, in Latin America, Asia, etc. and Serbia. Today, every government is considering how to increase exports and create a business. Serbia can increase agricultural production and export more to Russia. And not only agriculture, other business area, too.

    Many was asking me whether parade was necessity. It is 70 years since the liberation of Belgrade from Nazi. I do not know if the parade was needed but certainly it is a valuable jubilee.

    We can read these days about possible entering ISIS fighters in south Europe, i. e. Balkans. Serbian army is third in the Balkans, after Greek and Romanian. Maybe in today's circumstances parade made sense, not only for jubilee, I think parade would be held and that Russian president had not come, his reason was related to the fact that in the liberation of Belgrade participated jointly Yugoslav People army and Soviet Red army.

    ...
    And return to the Kurds, in Serbia Kurds are favorite and their struggle for national affirmation.

  5. #5
    Regular Member Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteranThree Friends25000 Experience Points
    Yetos's Avatar
    Join Date
    02-10-11
    Location
    Makedonia
    Posts
    5,196
    Points
    39,519
    Level
    61
    Points: 39,519, Level: 61
    Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 831
    Overall activity: 8.0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    G2a3a
    MtDNA haplogroup
    X2b

    Ethnic group
    Makedonian original
    Country: Greece



    Quote Originally Posted by Gorgonzola View Post
    Yes it is about kurds, but you talked about "all the muslims", stating that all the muslims do this and all the muslims do that and how they have a plan to "islamize the entire planet" etc. That is why i replied.
    You have to realize that the muslims of europe are raised with a different culture than the muslims of the middle east.I'm saying that because i've lived in a country where christians and muslims have been working together for a very long time.You can't tell the difference between a christian and muslim albanian.Actually, most of the people i've spend the time with i didn't even know what their religion was, because just like they didn't ask me, i had no interest to ask them either.
    in the christian new testament we read
    'πορευθεντες μαθητευσατε και κυρηξετε το ευαγγελιον πασα τα εθνη'
    ' now go, and teach, and preach the evangelium to all nations'
    same is in Quran, only in Quran is more intolerant to infidels,
    yet historically in the name of 1 god, genocides happened.
    ΟΘΕΝ ΑΙΔΩΣ OY EINAI
    ΑΤΗ ΛΑΜΒΑΝΕΙΝ ΑΥΤΟΙΣ
    ΥΒΡΙΣ ΓΕΝΝΑΤΑΙ
    ΝΕΜΕΣΙΣ ΚΑΙ ΤΙΣΗ ΑΚΟΛΟΥΘΟΥΣΙ ΔΕ

    When there is no shame
    Divine blindness conquers them
    Hybris (abuse, opprombium) is born
    Nemesis and punishment follows.

    Εχε υπομονη Ηρωα
    Η τιμωρια δεν αργει.

  6. #6
    Banned Achievements:
    100 Experience Points1 year registered

    Join Date
    22-02-13
    Posts
    553


    Country: Albania



    Quote Originally Posted by Garrick View Post
    Today's facts,

    Religious of Kosovo: Muslims 94.7%.

    Religious of Albania: Muslims 58.79%, Undeclared 13.79%.

    Religious of Macedonia (FYROM): Muslims: 33.3%.

    It was different yesterday.

    ...
    This is not offend, only question, maybe you can say to us how many Albanians from Kosovo, Albania and FYROM are in ISIS now, maybe Kurds know better, in Internet can be seen high numbers, but not precise.

    ...
    Serbia today is not medium rich country (only in bombing, 1999, estimated damage was at least $100 billion). Serbia, as Montenegro, is in the process of joining EU. But Serbia can pursue independent foreign and economic policy. Russia wants to buy agricultural products outside EU, in Latin America, Asia, etc. and Serbia. Today, every government is considering how to increase exports and create a business. Serbia can increase agricultural production and export more to Russia. And not only agriculture, other business area, too.

    Many was asking me whether parade was necessity. It is 70 years since the liberation of Belgrade from Nazi. I do not know if the parade was needed but certainly it is a valuable jubilee.

    We can read these days about possible entering ISIS fighters in south Europe, i. e. Balkans. Serbian army is third in the Balkans, after Greek and Romanian. Maybe in today's circumstances parade made sense, not only for jubilee, I think parade would be held and that Russian president had not come, his reason was related to the fact that in the liberation of Belgrade participated jointly Yugoslav People army and Soviet Red army.

    ...
    And return to the Kurds, in Serbia Kurds are favorite and their struggle for national affirmation.

    Countries of Europe including Slavic ones are united against Russian aggression. Now SERBS either are the smartest or their hearts are in Russia. Do you think the west is stupid? If you stay close enough to Russia Sandzak could soon be part of Kosovo. Yes I know you are for Kurdish independence because of Turkey. I tooam for Kurdish independence for principled reasons.
    Now let's not hijack this thread, open another one if you want the tirade to go on....

  7. #7
    Banned Achievements:
    100 Experience Points1 year registered

    Join Date
    22-02-13
    Posts
    553


    Country: Albania



    Quote Originally Posted by Garrick View Post
    Today's facts,

    Religious of Kosovo: Muslims 94.7%.

    Religious of Albania: Muslims 58.79%, Undeclared 13.79%.

    Religious of Macedonia (FYROM): Muslims: 33.3%.

    It was different yesterday.

    ...
    This is not offend, only question, maybe you can say to us how many Albanians from Kosovo, Albania and FYROM are in ISIS now, maybe Kurds know better, in Internet can be seen high numbers, but not precise.

    ...
    Serbia today is not medium rich country (only in bombing, 1999, estimated damage was at least $100 billion). Serbia, as Montenegro, is in the process of joining EU. But Serbia can pursue independent foreign and economic policy. Russia wants to buy agricultural products outside EU, in Latin America, Asia, etc. and Serbia. Today, every government is considering how to increase exports and create a business. Serbia can increase agricultural production and export more to Russia. And not only agriculture, other business area, too.

    Many was asking me whether parade was necessity. It is 70 years since the liberation of Belgrade from Nazi. I do not know if the parade was needed but certainly it is a valuable jubilee.

    We can read these days about possible entering ISIS fighters in south Europe, i. e. Balkans. Serbian army is third in the Balkans, after Greek and Romanian. Maybe in today's circumstances parade made sense, not only for jubilee, I think parade would be held and that Russian president had not come, his reason was related to the fact that in the liberation of Belgrade participated jointly Yugoslav People army and Soviet Red army.

    ...
    And return to the Kurds, in Serbia Kurds are favorite and their struggle for national affirmation.
    one more thing I want to remind you: There are muslims from Sandzak with ISIS too. Or they are not part of Serbia?
    About your military army: We Albanians have the White House telephone number. We can call them and your armies will be a joke.

  8. #8
    Banned Achievements:
    100 Experience Points1 year registered

    Join Date
    22-02-13
    Posts
    553


    Country: Albania



    Quote Originally Posted by LeBrok View Post
    Good point Gorgonzola, lets keep it on topic.
    It is exactly my understanding of Albania too.

    Interesting new phenomenon is unfolding. Some Westerners are arriving now in Kurdistan to fight against ISIS.
    Albania has a poverty problem. Some ISIS recruiters are using the money as a tool to inspire the conscripts. Albanian government has admitted to social dimension of the phenomenon but poverty is a long battle to be wan. The government has stepped up its efforts by putting the imams who preach jihad in jail. I wander the ISIS fighters from the west what motivates them to enter that dangerous adventure. Generally the west has networks of welfare that support the individuals in generous way.

  9. #9
    Regular Member Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    14-12-10
    Posts
    1,603
    Points
    20,999
    Level
    44
    Points: 20,999, Level: 44
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 651
    Overall activity: 2.0%


    Country: Serbia



    0 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by albanopolis View Post
    Countries of Europe including Slavic ones are united against Russian aggression. Now SERBS either are the smartest or their hearts are in Russia. Do you think the west is stupid? If you stay close enough to Russia Sandzak could soon be part of Kosovo. Yes I know you are for Kurdish independence because of Turkey. I tooam for Kurdish independence for principled reasons.
    Now let's not hijack this thread, open another one if you want the tirade to go on....
    Quote Originally Posted by albanopolis View Post
    one more thing I want to remind you: There are muslims from Sandzak with ISIS too. Or they are not part of Serbia?
    About your military army: We Albanians have the White House telephone number. We can call them and your armies will be a joke.
    Did you watch football matches in Czech Republic or Slovakia these days? You could see banners in favor Serbia. Do you think drone with "greater albania" was good idea? Wrong. You can ask Czechs or Slovaks about it.

    Russia has nothing to do with it. Serbs always had very good relations with Czechs, Slovaks and Poles. Slovak Lutheran pastor Tomasik, wrote words, which later became text for Yugoslav anthem: Hey Slavs.
    ...

    Why do you here write about Bosniacs? They speak language which is very similar to Serbian, and we all understand each other, until yesterday it was all one language Serbian-Croatian. Do you think they love learn Albanian and forget their mother tongue? Or problem is because some scientists in last time claim that Bosniacs are descendants of Illyrians. What they have with Kosovo, unless you think of Muslim religious state, Caliphate etc.

    In Serbia without Kosovo, live about 3.7% Muslims, mostly Bosniacs (there are about 15,000 Serbs Muslims, mostly children from mixed marriages where one parent is Serb). Several Bosniacs, citizens of Serbia went to ISIS, it was not big number. And state has adopted very strict law about people who go out to fight abroad (not only in ISIS).
    ...

    I gave ranking first three armies in the Balkans according to estimates of analysts. What does have to do with the US army, which the ranked first in the world, we talk about Balkan armies. Regarding the phone number is ridiculous comment, things do not work the way you are talking.
    ...

    Serbia enters in EU and it is a matter of time. Citizens of Serbia gave full support to parties advocating European integrations. Parties which advocate neutrality or some other integrations were not pass the threshold (5%). Serbia is European country and it is normal behavior its citizens. Although it is painful some European countries bombed Serbia in 1999, inflicted causalties and enormous damage.

    Personally I'm for European federation, many times I wrote about it.

    ...
    Everyone could see what I wrote about Kurds, and it is principled support to a brave people who deserve full national affirmation.

  10. #10
    Regular Member Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    14-12-10
    Posts
    1,603
    Points
    20,999
    Level
    44
    Points: 20,999, Level: 44
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 651
    Overall activity: 2.0%


    Country: Serbia



    Quote Originally Posted by LeBrok View Post
    It is exactly my understanding of Albania too.
    Yes, and we all wrote about that more time. Enver Hoxha abolished all religions and declared Albania as atheist country. Although now the influence of Islam in Albania grows, Islam is much stronger among people in Kosovo and Western Macedonia.


    Quote Originally Posted by LeBrok View Post
    Interesting new phenomenon is unfolding. Some Westerners are arriving now in Kurdistan to fight against ISIS.
    It is great news. It means we can be more optimistic.

  11. #11
    Banned Achievements:
    100 Experience Points1 year registered

    Join Date
    22-02-13
    Posts
    553


    Country: Albania



    Quote Originally Posted by Garrick View Post
    Did you watch football matches in Czech Republic or Slovakia these days? You could see banners in favor Serbia. Do you think drone with "greater albania" was good idea? Wrong. You can ask Czechs or Slovaks about it.

    Russia has nothing to do with it. Serbs always had very good relations with Czechs, Slovaks and Poles. Slovak Lutheran pastor Tomasik, wrote words, which later became text for Yugoslav anthem: Hey Slavs.
    ...

    Why do you here write about Bosniacs? They speak language which is very similar to Serbian, and we all understand each other, until yesterday it was all one language Serbian-Croatian. Do you think they love learn Albanian and forget their mother tongue? Or problem is because some scientists in last time claim that Bosniacs are descendants of Illyrians. What they have with Kosovo, unless you think of Muslim religious state, Caliphate etc.

    In Serbia without Kosovo, live about 3.7% Muslims, mostly Bosniacs (there are about 15,000 Serbs Muslims, mostly children from mixed marriages where one parent is Serb). Several Bosniacs, citizens of Serbia went to ISIS, it was not big number. And state has adopted very strict law about people who go out to fight abroad (not only in ISIS).
    ...

    I gave ranking first three armies in the Balkans according to estimates of analysts. What does have to do with the US army, which the ranked first in the world, we talk about Balkan armies. Regarding the phone number is ridiculous comment, things do not work the way you are talking.
    ...

    Serbia enters in EU and it is a matter of time. Citizens of Serbia gave full support to parties advocating European integrations. Parties which advocate neutrality or some other integrations were not pass the threshold (5%). Serbia is European country and it is normal behavior its citizens. Although it is painful some European countries bombed Serbia in 1999, inflicted causalties and enormous damage.

    Personally I'm for European federation, many times I wrote about it.

    ...
    Everyone could see what I wrote about Kurds, and it is principled support to a brave people who deserve full national affirmation.
    I have heard imams from Sandzak who say that Serbian government has banned or closed archaeological sites for fear of the outsiders seen the truth. The truth is, as the imams claim, they are slavsized Illyrians. As you might know Albanians claim the same heritage. So if you continue demonizing Islam you might wake up, them wanted to join Kosovo. As for the language they will be allowed to keep the language they know. (This is not Albanian claim by the way. Its my personal claim).
    The slogans; "Kosovo je Serbia" appearing as you saying in Czech Republic and Slovakia are not news for us. I was surprised though to see one in an Izraeli match. I have even seen one in Spain. There was not effort to remove it by the Izraelis. Were they Serbs living in Izrael or Izraeli I don't know.
    I know there is a Slavic solidarity and that will continue, but regarding Kosovo they have no strength to change anything of its outcome. Slovaks have their own Hungarians and Checks have the Sudetenland. If Germans wake up and have no erection one morning, Slovaks and Checks knock at the Russian door.
    I believe we will see more of them as desperation grows. Kosovo will get in NATO and Serbs will not dare to talk about attacking Kosovo, let alone doing anything.
    Now, the bombing of Serbia by the west was among others the monetary debt you owned to them. They were worried they will never recover that money and they destroyed what they had given to you ,out of rage.
    Now that famous Army you have enjoy all.
    You keep that army to frighten Albanians or Croatians. Since with Greeks you are friends, so you are with Romanians we have to take notice that. So we have to keep some phone numbers. We have the number of Pentagon, Turkey and Germany I think.
    Turkey's army alone is as big as Serbians multiplied by 15.

  12. #12
    Regular Member Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Gorgonzola's Avatar
    Join Date
    19-09-14
    Posts
    83
    Points
    3,619
    Level
    17
    Points: 3,619, Level: 17
    Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 231
    Overall activity: 0%


    Country: Albania



    Quote Originally Posted by Yetos View Post
    in the christian new testament we read
    'πορευθεντες μαθητευσατε και κυρηξετε το ευαγγελιον πασα τα εθνη'
    ' now go, and teach, and preach the evangelium to all nations'
    same is in Quran, only in Quran is more intolerant to infidels,
    yet historically in the name of 1 god, genocides happened.
    There are different type of muslims, the ones who are born that way,because they have inhereted it, the ones who convert religion during life, the ones whose religion was imposed with force by, let's say, another state or empire and others whose religion doesn't play any important role in their life, but still just consider themselfs to follow islam.But there are also violent and terrorist islamists, which is a disgrace of course.
    I was talking about what i've seen myself here.

    Quote Originally Posted by albanopolis View Post
    Albania has a poverty problem. Some ISIS recruiters are using the money as a tool to inspire the conscripts. Albanian government has admitted to social dimension of the phenomenon but poverty is a long battle to be wan. The government has stepped up its efforts by putting the imams who preach jihad in jail. I wander the ISIS fighters from the west what motivates them to enter that dangerous adventure. Generally the west has networks of welfare that support the individuals in generous way.
    Its not just the albanians, but many other people from different countries are recruited secretly.There is also a big number of people from Serbia, Norway, America, Canada,Germany, England etc, like i already said.

    Quote Originally Posted by Garrick View Post
    Did you watch football matches in Czech Republic or Slovakia these days? You could see banners in favor Serbia. Do you think drone with "greater albania" was good idea? Wrong. You can ask Czechs or Slovaks about it.
    Did you think that screaming and shouting inside and outside your stadium during the whole match vs Albania "Kill and slaughter so that the Albanian doesn't exist" was a good idea?You can ask the entire world about it.
    Or maybe it was a good idea whistling during the time that the anthem of Albania, which is a national symbol, was playing in the stadium?
    Or maybe the huligans entering the field and attacking the defendless albanian players with everything they had, was a good idea?

    Quote Originally Posted by Garrick View Post
    Yes, and we all wrote about that more time. Enver Hoxha abolished all religions and declared Albania as atheist country. Although now the influence of Islam in Albania grows, Islam is much stronger among people in Kosovo and Western Macedonia.
    How do you know which religious influence is going up and which is going down amongst Albanians?As far as i know Christianity and Atheism are on the growth within the Albanian population.
    When E.Hoxha abolished religions, every type of religious practice was prohibited during the entire communism period, so the logic that one religion isn't stronger in Albania because it was nullified in that time, doesn't really stand here.
    The Albanians have been living with religious divisions for a very long time now, even before the turks conquered the balkans.This is why i was saying that religion doesn't mean much and isn't a problem if you are an Albanian.

    BOOK HERE


    "Prior to the Turkish conquest, the ghegs had found in Roman Catholicism a means of resisting the Slavs, and Albanian Orthodoxy remained important among the tosks "
    The religious divisions have existed since the east-west schism, within the albanians.

  13. #13
    Regular Member Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteranThree Friends25000 Experience Points
    Yetos's Avatar
    Join Date
    02-10-11
    Location
    Makedonia
    Posts
    5,196
    Points
    39,519
    Level
    61
    Points: 39,519, Level: 61
    Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 831
    Overall activity: 8.0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    G2a3a
    MtDNA haplogroup
    X2b

    Ethnic group
    Makedonian original
    Country: Greece



    Quote Originally Posted by albanopolis View Post
    In the society where I come from women are held in higher standard.
    They are considered the symbol of beauty, intelligence and humanism. Many times they have exerted a lot of influence on the society.They are expected to bring to life the next generation after the present one. War causes a lot of traumatic brain diseases. How will they raise their newborn? Did you know that a female is a lot worth compared to a male? A female can bring to life 5 babies, but a male can 100 000. So a women must be protected to keep the humanity going.
    I like to remind you a story: I think Bernard Show said ones that when Don Quixote learned how to read he become a gentleman. But when he started to believe what he was reading he became a laughing stock. Do you really believe the press when they claim that Kurdish female fighters are a nightmare for ISIS fighters?
    ISIS fighters are a organisation where about 5 people have the ability to think. The rest are brainless criminals. They have no ideology or believes or education. They are simply crazy. They get exited by the smell of blood and the noise of battlefield, many intoxicated. Simply people left behind by the evolution. So if you think hey get angry when they see a female fighter then Either you or me has to be the Don Quixote.
    The Kurds want to show civility by sending their women to the infantry?
    another 'prove'!!! of your 'Illyrian-Makedonian' theories,
    Makedonians are proud for their women,
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYwgGJ6-Lyo#t=28
    the only Women who were a helmet, cause they defend the land, from the times of Amyntas and later
    there were many Illyrian women who were queens and fighters, like teuta,
    I wonder, are you a West? or not? (jean d arc etc) ?(you claim that West and Catholic is same in another post)
    are you really an Illyrian? or not? (queen teuta etc)
    cause in all history, women played a role when defending the land,
    and if you are an autochthonos then you should knew it.
    you have just prove, that you are not proud, or you are foreign to the history you claim.
    even kallasha women were a kind of helmet
    only in Islam women are consider second class humans, or another category, etc

    Quote Originally Posted by albanopolis View Post
    I have heard imams from Sandzak who say that Serbian government has banned or closed archaeological sites for fear of the outsiders seen the truth. The truth is, as the imams claim, they are slavsized Illyrians. As you might know Albanians claim the same heritage. So if you continue demonizing Islam you might wake up, them wanted to join Kosovo. As for the language they will be allowed to keep the language they know. (This is not Albanian claim by the way. Its my personal claim).
    The slogans; "Kosovo je Serbia" appearing as you saying in Czech Republic and Slovakia are not news for us. I was surprised though to see one in an Izraeli match. I have even seen one in Spain. There was not effort to remove it by the Izraelis. Were they Serbs living in Izrael or Izraeli I don't know.
    I know there is a Slavic solidarity and that will continue, but regarding Kosovo they have no strength to change anything of its outcome. Slovaks have their own Hungarians and Checks have the Sudetenland. If Germans wake up and have no erection one morning, Slovaks and Checks knock at the Russian door.
    I believe we will see more of them as desperation grows. Kosovo will get in NATO and Serbs will not dare to talk about attacking Kosovo, let alone doing anything.
    Now, the bombing of Serbia by the west was among others the monetary debt you owned to them. They were worried they will never recover that money and they destroyed what they had given to you ,out of rage.
    Now that famous Army you have enjoy all.
    You keep that army to frighten Albanians or Croatians. Since with Greeks you are friends, so you are with Romanians we have to take notice that. So we have to keep some phone numbers. We have the number of Pentagon, Turkey and Germany I think.
    Turkey's army alone is as big as Serbians multiplied by 15.
    you said so much about history etc etc,
    even that all others are wrong, and only you know,
    but I see you do not live with history you claim, neither you are proud of it,

    If you are an Illyrian, then you should honor queen Teuta,
    and give your respects to these Kurdish women, who defend their land against ISIS mercenairies,
    and if Makedonian werre Illryians and Alexander was Illyrian as you also claimed,
    you should again know and honor the role of women when defending the land,

    but you are probably a stranger, a foreign to the local culture,
    not an autochthonos, you just prove it with your ideas.

    I do not care what an imam say, priest are for religion, not for science,
    BUT I WONDER WHAT THIS IMAM SAY ABOUT QUEEN TEUTA? a female warrior
    WHAT QUEEN TEUTA WAS? CAN YOU ASK HIM?
    AN ANGEL OR A DEVIL?



    PS
    I doupt Kurdish women in Kombane do it for money as IS salaries, from 200 E per month to 3000 E, and all the loot you can get.
    I doupt they do it for Allah u Akbar, the glory of God,
    search why they do it,

  14. #14
    Regular Member Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    14-12-10
    Posts
    1,603
    Points
    20,999
    Level
    44
    Points: 20,999, Level: 44
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 651
    Overall activity: 2.0%


    Country: Serbia



    Quote Originally Posted by Gorgonzola View Post
    How do you know which religious influence is going up and which is going down amongst Albanians?
    Newspapers and Internet every day write about that, for example:

    Charity: Radical Islam Growing in Albania

    http://www.zenit.org/en/articles/cha...ing-in-albania

    Albania: growing Islamisation causing tension

    http://www.indcatholicnews.com/news.php?viewStory=20847

    The Hidden Growth of Islamic Extremism in Kosovo

    http://www.neweasterneurope.eu/inter...mism-in-kosovo


    Do you want more?

    ...
    Good news from Kobane:

    YPG general (Kurdish Peoples Protection Units)

    'The victory of Kobane is a victory of all Syria'

    http://www.greenleft.org.au/node/57602

    "The resistance shown by us, the Kurdish People’s Protection Units (YPG) and factions of the Free Syrian Army (FSA), is a guarantee for defeating ISIS’s terrorism in the region."

  15. #15
    Banned Achievements:
    100 Experience Points1 year registered

    Join Date
    22-02-13
    Posts
    553


    Country: Albania



    Quote Originally Posted by Garrick View Post
    Newspapers and Internet every day write about that, for example:

    Charity: Radical Islam Growing in Albania

    http://www.zenit.org/en/articles/cha...ing-in-albania

    Albania: growing Islamisation causing tension

    http://www.indcatholicnews.com/news.php?viewStory=20847

    The Hidden Growth of Islamic Extremism in Kosovo

    http://www.neweasterneurope.eu/inter...mism-in-kosovo


    Do you want more?

    ...
    Good news from Kobane:

    YPG general (Kurdish Peoples Protection Units)

    'The victory of Kobane is a victory of all Syria'

    http://www.greenleft.org.au/node/57602

    "The resistance shown by us, the Kurdish People’s Protection Units (YPG) and factions of the Free Syrian Army (FSA), is a guarantee for defeating ISIS’s terrorism in the region."
    Look! 20 years ago there were no churches or mosques in Albania. They were either destroyed by communists or turned in cultural centers. The west put pressure on us to allow religious freedom because we had no intention of opening them. Then mosques and churches were open with the Wests insistence.
    There are radical elements of Islam in Albania. Some self radicalized some radicalized by others. Its a free world.
    Radicalization is a price that should be paid in the name of freedom.
    But Albanian population sees itself as part of Europe not Turkey. Westernization of Albania in terms of culture is amazing. So I want to calm you down that even there are few radicalized elements we are watching them and we know who are those guys. Albanians are travelling west to better themselves not east, not south.
    So, even I understand your concern there is no ground to worry about. Things are largely under control1

  16. #16
    Regular Member Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    14-12-10
    Posts
    1,603
    Points
    20,999
    Level
    44
    Points: 20,999, Level: 44
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 651
    Overall activity: 2.0%


    Country: Serbia



    Quote Originally Posted by albanopolis View Post
    I Since with Greeks you are friends, so you are with Romanians we have to take notice that. So we have to keep some phone numbers. We have the number of Pentagon, Turkey and Germany I think.
    Turkey's army alone is as big as Serbians multiplied by 15.
    Germany and France are very popular in Serbia these days, which is understandable as the country enters in EU. Serbian army already provides soldiers for EU missions, and in the future even more.

    USA is another case, because 1999 was only 15 years ago, but Serbian army has specific cooperation. Serbia wants enters in EU and EU military missions, but Serbia doesn't want enter in NATO, but Americans know and understand it. Austria, Ireland, Finland, Sweden, Cyprus are members of EU but they are not in NATO, and Serbia is no exception.

    Yes, you right, Serbia, and another countries (Christians and Atheists) in the Balkans the most feared of Turkey. Turkish army is very strong. According Global Fire Power this army is 8th ranking in the world by strength.
    ...

    Problem is if Erdogan and Turkish authorities have aspirations to restore Ottoman Empire and Islamic rule. Many Erdogan's moves and speaks are in that direction, we do not know whether is for internal use or not, but Balkan Atheists and Christian nations are afraid.


    Turkey's PM Erdogan: Territories of Balkan countries belong to Turkey

    http://www.jihadwatch.org/2013/12/tu...long-to-turkey


    “Albania is Turkey’s strategic ally in the Balkans,” Erdogan told.

    http://www.balkaninsight.com/en/arti...c-relationship

    Erdogan: Turkish Soldiers will help Albanians liberate their lands

    http://balkanstory.wordpress.com/201...te-their-lands

    Turkey under Erdogan: Lurching Toward Sharia Ottoman Empire

    http://clashdaily.com/2013/11/turkey...ottoman-empire


    ...
    One interesting article from Israel newspaper:

    Foreign Affairs: Turkey’s elusive promised land and the war on Islamic State

    http://www.jpost.com/International/F...ed-land-379684

    "Turkish scholars now call the pair’s platform “pan-Islamism,” as opposed to the previously used “neo-Ottomanism.” One such scholar, Marmara University’s Behlul Ozkan, has studied some 300 articles Davutoglu penned as an academic before the Islamists’ rise to power, most of which have never been translated. His findings indicate that Davutoglu believes Turkey has a historic mission to revive and lead a Sunni triangle that would stretch from North Africa through the Balkans to Central Asia. In a sense, Islamic State’s vision of a caliphate has stolen Davutoglu’s thunder."

    ...
    More than 500 years Greeks, Bulgarians, Serbs etc. in the Balkans were under Ottoman empire, Islamic rule and Sharia law, in XIX century and Balkan wars we were freed finally and began to arrange our countries with 500 years behind the Western Europe. Ottoman Empire, Islamic rule and Sharia law never more in the Balkans.

    ...
    Today free world defend himself in Kobane. I think we in Serbia and in greater part the Balkans can understand the Kurds, their efforts but also a sense of pride that they have. And things are very connected between Kurds and Balkans.

  17. #17
    Advisor Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteranTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsRecommendation First Class
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    LeBrok's Avatar
    Join Date
    18-11-09
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    10,329
    Points
    110,111
    Level
    100
    Points: 110,111, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b Z2109
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H1c

    Ethnic group
    Citizen of the world
    Country: Canada-Alberta



    Garrick, can you stop attacking Albanians for a moment?

  18. #18
    Regular Member Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    14-12-10
    Posts
    1,603
    Points
    20,999
    Level
    44
    Points: 20,999, Level: 44
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 651
    Overall activity: 2.0%


    Country: Serbia



    Quote Originally Posted by LeBrok View Post
    Garrick, can you stop attacking Albanians for a moment?
    Perhaps in an effort to give a satisfactory answers I crossed the line and if this is so I accept critique (I'm not attacking anyone, nor is it my style).

    But everyone can see it all started with #160, where I did not even mention the Albanians, and where I quoted a Kurdish leader.

    Believe me, I do not know why this had angered Albanians, link:

    Kurdish official: ISIS must stop, otherwise go up in Bulgaria and Romania

    http://news.newsdirectory1.com/kurdi...a-and-romania/

  19. #19
    Regular Member Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Gorgonzola's Avatar
    Join Date
    19-09-14
    Posts
    83
    Points
    3,619
    Level
    17
    Points: 3,619, Level: 17
    Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 231
    Overall activity: 0%


    Country: Albania



    Quote Originally Posted by Garrick View Post
    Newspapers and Internet every day write about that, for example:

    Charity: Radical Islam Growing in Albania

    http://www.zenit.org/en/articles/cha...ing-in-albania

    Albania: growing Islamisation causing tension

    http://www.indcatholicnews.com/news.php?viewStory=20847

    The Hidden Growth of Islamic Extremism in Kosovo

    http://www.neweasterneurope.eu/inter...mism-in-kosovo


    Do you want more?
    You only see what you want to see.
    You only read what your country propagandates you.
    In newspaper and internet sources i have read other things.

    Pope in Albania to promote inter-religious harmony

    Albania has managed to create a "government of national unity among Muslims, Orthodox and Catholics, with an interreligious council that has helped a lot and is balanced," he said in August, adding that his presence "will be a way of saying to everyone, 'See, we can all work together!'"

    http://www.businessinsider.com/afp-p...harmony-2014-9

    Pope Francis praises human rights and religious freedom during Albania visit

    In Tirana, Francis lauded the mutual respect and trust between Muslims, Catholics and Orthodox Christians in Albania as a "precious gift" and a powerful symbol in today's world."This is especially the case in these times where an authentic religious spirit is being perverted by extremist groups and where religious differences are being distorted and instrumentalised," said Francis.

    http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...ia-tiranaorana

    Muslims and Christians help rebuild a Catholic church in Albania

    http://news.yahoo.com/pope-albania-v...122400702.html

    Do you want more?



  20. #20
    Regular Member Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Gorgonzola's Avatar
    Join Date
    19-09-14
    Posts
    83
    Points
    3,619
    Level
    17
    Points: 3,619, Level: 17
    Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 231
    Overall activity: 0%


    Country: Albania



    Quote Originally Posted by Garrick View Post
    Perhaps in an effort to give a satisfactory answers I crossed the line and if this is so I accept critique (I'm not attacking anyone, nor is it my style).

    But everyone can see it all started with #160, where I did not even mention the Albanians, and where I quoted a Kurdish leader.
    Believe me, I do not know why this had angered Albanians, link:
    I suppose you are talking about me since i was the one who replied. Well, i've already said the reason why i decided to answer your posts and there is no need for me to repeat it 3 times.You can read post #165 and #178 again if you want.
    Nobody was angered, i replied as a normal person.

    No it didn't start in #160, read the thread again. It started when someone mentioned the foreign politics of serbia and greece and on the other side you replied by mentioning the religion of the Albanians, which i can't find any relation.

    Quote Originally Posted by LeBrok View Post
    Garrick, can you stop attacking Albanians for a moment?
    The problem is that people like Garrick like to spread an anti-albanian propaganda as much as they can.
    You can clearly see this as he has done alot of times now which is not normal.The thread "To Poles, Czechs,Slovaks" is a clear proof of this, and now the same thing here.
    They don't know where to attack and they start talking about religion.

  21. #21
    Regular Member Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    14-12-10
    Posts
    1,603
    Points
    20,999
    Level
    44
    Points: 20,999, Level: 44
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 651
    Overall activity: 2.0%


    Country: Serbia



    Quote Originally Posted by Gorgonzola View Post
    You only read what your country propagandates you.
    It is mistake because sources are European: Catholic Charity, Independent Catholic News and Polish NEE.

    By the way, in Serbia nobody reads these sources.

    ...
    Back to Kurds:
    Kurds 'repulse ISIL push' in Syria's Kobane

    http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/2014/10/kurds-repulse-isil-push-syria-kobane-20141026192620718485.html

  22. #22
    Regular Member Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    14-12-10
    Posts
    1,603
    Points
    20,999
    Level
    44
    Points: 20,999, Level: 44
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 651
    Overall activity: 2.0%


    Country: Serbia



    1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorgonzola View Post
    The problem is that people like Garrick like to spread an anti-albanian propaganda as much as they can.
    You can clearly see this as he has done alot of times now which is not normal.The thread "To Poles, Czechs,Slovaks" is a clear proof of this, and now the same thing here.
    They don't know where to attack and they start talking about religion.
    Again mistake.

    You can prohibit any criticism of Islam, but you make bigger problem.

    On the contrary, I've written several times about the need for dialogue with Muslims.

    Maybe the problem is because I openly talking about concepts as kafir or jihad, etc.

    But openness has its advantages over the conversation with kid gloves, I do not fabricate, I always give sources and arguments, every Muslim if wants can have a dialogue with me, I love dialogue and I'm not against any religion nor against atheists.

  23. #23
    Regular Member Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Gorgonzola's Avatar
    Join Date
    19-09-14
    Posts
    83
    Points
    3,619
    Level
    17
    Points: 3,619, Level: 17
    Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 231
    Overall activity: 0%


    Country: Albania



    Quote Originally Posted by Garrick View Post
    Again mistake.

    You can prohibit any criticism of Islam, but you make bigger problem.

    On the contrary, I've written several times about the need for dialogue with Muslims.

    Maybe the problem is because I openly talking about concepts as kafir or jihad, etc.

    But openness has its advantages over the conversation with kid gloves, I do not fabricate, I always give sources and arguments, every Muslim if wants can have a dialogue with me, I love dialogue and I'm not against any religion nor against atheists.
    Its not my mistake here, its yours.
    I was the first one who said that hates the jihadist, and also everyone who goes to fight for ISIS.
    I wasn't against criticizing of islam, i've done that when talking with a muslim.You didn't understand what is the problem here.
    The problem is that you try and to denigrate the figure of albanians in every occasion that you have, by making them look dangerous and a threat,which you have done in other threads too, because its in the benefit of serbs if Europe has animosity against Albanians.
    You spread propaganda by doing personal attacks by going off topic in threads who talk about totally different things.

  24. #24
    Banned Achievements:
    100 Experience Points1 year registered

    Join Date
    22-02-13
    Posts
    553


    Country: Albania



    Quote Originally Posted by Gorgonzola View Post
    Its not my mistake here, its yours.
    I was the first one who said that hates the jihadist, and also everyone who goes to fight for ISIS.
    I wasn't against criticizing of islam, i've done that when talking with a muslim.You didn't understand what is the problem here.
    The problem is that you try and to denigrate the figure of albanians in every occasion that you have, by making them look dangerous and a threat,which you have done in other threads too, because its in the benefit of serbs if Europe has animosity against Albanians.
    You spread propaganda by doing personal attacks by going off topic in threads who talk about totally different things.
    He has convinced himself that Islam of Kurdistan is like the Christianity of the west. (Because of Serbian and Greek jealousy or fear from Turkey). One of the worst Islamic terrorist came from there (Al Kurdi). But Albanian Islam is dangerous according to these guys.
    They are fretting out because Sandzak Muslims have risen and claim Illyrian ancestry which I believe is true,

  25. #25
    Regular Member Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteranThree Friends25000 Experience Points
    Yetos's Avatar
    Join Date
    02-10-11
    Location
    Makedonia
    Posts
    5,196
    Points
    39,519
    Level
    61
    Points: 39,519, Level: 61
    Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 831
    Overall activity: 8.0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    G2a3a
    MtDNA haplogroup
    X2b

    Ethnic group
    Makedonian original
    Country: Greece



    it seems winter is coming,

    and IS is pissed off with Kurds of Kombane,
    so is calling back all the Jihadists and gives orders to the Chechens (Al Sishani) to take Kombane in the next 2 weeks

    it seems like the women of Kombane manage to piss off so much the Jihadists,
    and the city might pass in History as a significant battle,
    after that, the winner takes all, and the looser stands alone
    and Kombane will be a town symbol for the winner,

    if Kurds win we might have collapse of Jihadists morale,
    if Jihadists win the oposite,
    but is going to be a battle full of 'martyres'.


    in fact the news say that the city of Cizre has revolt against Turkish authorities, and a huge Turkish army is going there.
    http://www.milliyet.com.tr/Milliyet-...8a0SHh1CK.html

Page 1 of 42 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •