Politics Balkanian disagreements.

«Entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem»

<strong><font size="4">

I always had fun with the attack of the clones episode, or clowns
Starwars attack of the clones

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvUkP0Qn3LY

the dry of Euphrates,

black Sibylla

Here is a thread that was left open and uninterrupted by eupedia moderators for 2 years. And it was only closed by "Taranis" once a bunch of pissed off Albanians started commenting.

LINK: https://www.eupedia.com/forum/threa...up-and-linguistic-similarity?highlight=dejavu

It is literally filled with 99% pure untrue garbage. Yet none of it was called out, it was even encouraged...

The member "dejavu" contributes made up propaganda against albanians with such idiotic stuff such as:

"The Albanians call themselves "Shqip-tari". This name is not Indo-European in origin and contains in it the Ural-Altaic suffix "ar" or "tar". Much like: "Khaz-AR", "Av-AR", "Magy-AR", "Bulg-AR", "Hung-AR", "Ta-TAR" - "Ship-TAR" CHECHENIA=ICHQERIA
ALBANIA=SHQIPTERIA"

This is a common LIE that originated on STORMFRONT and is 100% FALSE.

The suffix -tar in albanian is literally the same indo european suffix -er in english (work-er, build-er)

The suffix -eria (enia in Gheg dialect) is the same as indo-europe -inia as in Sard-inia

Literally every point on his list is either a lie, distortion, fabrication, misrepresentation, etc.

It's crazy. Equally crazy and made up are Garrick's totally false berber-albanian language ties and all the
so called "neutral" members that just say things like "interesting, makes sense."

This thread lasted 2 years, and was opened 7~ years ago.

Also, some of these people are still members with new accounts and different names (some more obvious than others)

I remember this thread. It was started by a person calling himself Garrick. I learned that at that time of that writing he had a brain disease related to Alzhemirs. He has died now. It was announced in one of the previous forums. I plead to the people of this forum who read his writing's for forgiveness.

I remember this thread. It was started by a person calling himself Garrick. I learned that at that time of that writing he had a brain disease related to Alzhemirs. He has died now. It was announced in one of the previous forums. I plead to the people of this forum who read his writing's for forgiveness.

........................deleted

Last edited:
If you want to pay tribute its buried under a Toilet in central Belgrade park. No roses needed! Just urinate!

............deleted

Last edited:
Hmm if i need to take in some negative energy for balance, i don't need the news. I can just come here.....

someone ask for big help,

about 300 tanks, 3 submarines, 40 F16 etc etc,

while another is getting the big airport in Europe!!!!

strange things,

lets wiat and see.

the fox is here,

but seems is not a cheap trick but for THE BIG ONE,

it seems like the Big SERBIA is about to happen replacing the ex-Yugoslavia

with Big Serbia also other 2 countries will gain
and 3 countries will lose lands,

the domino just waits for the first click/drop,

borders will change,
and the countruies that are about to enter the FOX mouth are

Croatia
Bosnia
Serbia
Monte Negro
Kossypho
Albania
Fyrom (Slavic Makedonia)
Bulgaria
Greece

Romania
Hungary
Slovenia
Turkey
seems are in the plan of FOX

a possible creation of a new one or two states is discussed

the geopolitic changes after Ruhrabaker
also seems to be expressed by Timothy Less
the bad of his proposal is that he believes that WESt left Balkans for a long period!!!!!

come on what next in Balkans, after depleted Uranium
bomb with nuclear weapons or with mother of all bombs?
Mercy,

3414898581_c1effbdea7_b.jpg

Timothy
May you suffer in Underworld if you use non accepted weapons for your purpose

so prepair a new era of poverty in Balkans
and a new era of war,
weapons and ammunition are given free

we the ones who live in Aimos peninsula
seems we are not able yet to SAY NO to WEST
Just spit-balling here. Big Serbia would be current Serbia plus a partitioned Bosnia (with Croatia) and a partitioned Kosevo (with Albania), and perhaps Montenegro (also partitioned, small slice, with Croatia). Bulgaria and Albania will divide up FYROM. So far, if I am correct I have Big Serbia, and gains by 3 countries: Croatia, Albania and Bulgaria, not the 2 others you said. Losses would be Bosnia, Kosevo and FYROM and perhaps Montenegro - so I agree with your 3 losses, and added Montenegro as a possibility. (Montenegro should be left alone, but a spit-ball landed there so I went with it.)

Analysis: Big Serbia will not get big without partition help with an adversary, like Croatia and Albania. NATO will simply bomb them again if they attempt mischief on their own. Now, Serbia would have to be on guard against a double cross by Croatia with regard to Bosnia. Croatia could agree to a timetable but not cross the border, in which case, Serbia gets bombed by NATO. Albania wants all of Kosevo, but the easiest way to gain there would be to accept 'half a loaf' (not literally half - likely more) and partition with Serbia. If Serbia gets the 'Field of Blackbirds' and a sustainable corridor back to current Serbia, it will be happy. FYROM is not sustainable as is. Bulgaria could divide it up with Albania, and both are satisfied and put FYROM out of its misery. And for what it is worth, there should be treaties among all parties relinquishing any claims to others' territories. This would be the post WW2 and Yugoslavia dissolution final acts. Fin.

With all these partitions, there would need to be population adjustments (ethnic cleansing but in a good way). If done in a humane manner with restitution/grants/loans etc., there could be long term peace. If not, then there is a bloody mess ahead.

Just spit-balling here. Big Serbia would be current Serbia plus a partitioned Bosnia (with Croatia) and a partitioned Kosevo (with Albania), and perhaps Montenegro (also partitioned, small slice, with Croatia). Bulgaria and Albania will divide up FYROM. So far, if I am correct I have Big Serbia, and gains by 3 countries: Croatia, Albania and Bulgaria, not the 2 others you said. Losses would be Bosnia, Kosevo and FYROM and perhaps Montenegro - so I agree with your 3 losses, and added Montenegro as a possibility. (Montenegro should be left alone, but a spit-ball landed there so I went with it.)
Analysis: Big Serbia will not get big without partition help with an adversary, like Croatia and Albania. NATO will simply bomb them again if they attempt mischief on their own. Now, Serbia would have to be on guard against a double cross by Croatia with regard to Bosnia. Croatia could agree to a timetable but not cross the border, in which case, Serbia gets bombed by NATO. Albania wants all of Kosevo, but the easiest way to gain there would be to accept 'half a loaf' (not literally half - likely more) and partition with Serbia. If Serbia gets the 'Field of Blackbirds' and a sustainable corridor back to current Serbia, it will be happy. FYROM is not sustainable as is. Bulgaria could divide it up with Albania, and both are satisfied and put FYROM out of its misery. And for what it is worth, there should be treaties among all parties relinquishing any claims to others' territories. This would be the post WW2 and Yugoslavia dissolution final acts. Fin.
With all these partitions, there would need to be population adjustments (ethnic cleansing but in a good way). If done in a humane manner with restitution/grants/loans etc., there could be long term peace. If not, then there is a bloody mess ahead.
What are you describing here is the final act, always from your point of view. Can you show us the rest of the movie before going to the final?
And second, what will be the solution for the Greek Turkish conflict in this scenario proposed by you?

that is the No1 Plan, creating the Big Ones, the more stronger and independent,

there is also the No2 plan, creating the small ones, like the case of creating a state called Thrace multinational, multilingual, multi-owned,
and always in need of the big power,

Until August we will know more,
this August, is very serious, in diplomats chairs and tables

Well I always believe that Balkanic people are the most smart in the world.
Balkanic scientists developed a new kind of stingray,
ok. Brilliant idea,
I do not know how it will work,
but is brilliant.

172.jpg

who knows,

maybe for Bace are .... also Achilleus !!!!
Sory I just seen an interview documantary and search,
and I am still laughing....

some people are very in global conspiracy!!!!!!!

Last edited:
What are you describing here is the final act, always from your point of view. Can you show us the rest of the movie before going to the final?
And second, what will be the solution for the Greek Turkish conflict in this scenario proposed by you?
The movie is Now to 'the final' That is all. If done the way I suggested, then NATO and others are powerless to stop it. It just takes smart people who are not GREEDY. If greed gets in the way (examples, Albania wants all of Kosevo, or Bulgaria wants all of FYROM), then it falls to pieces - spasta ola - and much bloodshed, or likely, nothing will happen.

The thing to keep in mind is that what I suggested is old thinking. New thinking involves the fact that people and even territory are not necessarily good things in (soon) future economic activity. Most people will have no economic worth - cannot get a job nor create one. Having more people will mean a bigger drag on the productive ones. I haven't thought too much about territory but unless the territory has special attributes like ores and minerals, there may not be any value in having it. (I'll reserve a final decision on territory for later, but definitely do not need the people in the territory. If considered at the start of the partition process, it will make the 'ethnic cleansing' much more thorough - would definitely want to rid your gained territory of any but 'your own' people.)

I just did this for fun, Laberia. I tried to make sense of what Yetos was saying so cryptically. I have only the thinnest veneer of understanding of the Aimos Peninsula. But I did think you would be pleased with the work product. Albania gets bigger! Or did you want it all?

As to Yetos view that there might be a 'Get small' plan, Bosnia, Kosevo and FYROM are already there. Bosnia is there to have a 'protected' Muslim country in the heart of 2 not very friendly 'Christian' states (Croatia and Serbia). Kosevo is a diplomatic orphan, and FYROM is an anomaly and afterthought of a far more complex whole - the breakup of Yugoslavia. In a perfect world, FYROM would have been partitioned between Bulgaria and Albania from the start.

As to Greece and Turkey, all that is certain is that Erdogan is holding an early election to lock in his dictatorship. What happens beyond that, I do not know. Turkey is facing the same economic pressures that the rest of the world is facing. Labor is being devalued by computerization, other technology. People are scared and vote that way - seek out whichever small thinker that promises them an easy way out of their problems. Right now that is Erdogan.

Did I say that Albania gets bigger?!!!!

Last edited:
The movie is Now to 'the final' That is all. If done the way I suggested, then NATO and others are powerless to stop it. It just takes smart people who are not GREEDY. If greed gets in the way (examples, Albania wants all of Kosevo, or Bulgaria wants all of FYROM), then it falls to pieces - spasta ola - and much bloodshed, or likely, nothing will happen.

The thing to keep in mind is that what I suggested is old thinking. New thinking involves the fact that people and even territory are not necessarily good things in (soon) future economic activity. Most people will have no economic worth - cannot get a job nor create one. Having more people will mean a bigger drag on the productive ones. I haven't thought too much about territory but unless the territory has special attributes like ores and minerals, there may not be any value in having it. (I'll reserve a final decision on territory for later, but definitely do not need the people in the territory. If considered at the start of the partition process, it will make the 'ethnic cleansing' much more thorough - would definitely want to rid your gained territory of any but 'your own' people.)

I just did this for fun, Laberia. I tried to make sense of what Yetos was saying so cryptically. I have only the thinnest veneer of understanding of the Aimos Peninsula. But I did think you would be pleased with the work product. Albania gets bigger! Or did you want it all?

As to Yetos view that there might be a 'Get small' plan, Bosnia, Kosevo and FYROM are already there. Bosnia is there to have a 'protected' Muslim country in the heart of 2 not very friendly 'Christian' states (Croatia and Serbia). Kosevo is a diplomatic orphan, and FYROM is an anomaly and afterthought of a far more complex whole - the breakup of Yugoslavia. In a perfect world, FYROM would have been partitioned between Bulgaria and Albania from the start.

As to Greece and Turkey, all that is certain is that Erdogan is holding an early election to lock in his dictatorship. What happens beyond that, I do not know. Turkey is facing the same economic pressures that the rest of the world is facing. Labor is being devalued by computerization, other technology. People are scared and vote that way - seek out whichever small thinker that promises them an easy way out of their problems. Right now that is Erdogan.

Did I say that Albania gets bigger?!!!!

Amber fox 2 is just on negotiations today,
till August.

the game is in progress,
only 1 country prefers the divide and congeur,
but her fear is her Jukut,

Yetos What is another word for/translation of Jukut?

Every body is with hand in the trigger,

the Hives are gathering its minions

Lets hope that logic will prevail,
and not become again 'colonies'
like before WW2.

ok I do not know the difference among Colony
and Bananna republic,

Every body is with hand in the trigger,

the Hives are gathering its minions

Lets hope that logic will prevail,
and not become again 'colonies'
like before WW2.

ok I do not know the difference among Colony
and Bananna republic,
A Banana Republic is one in which commercial interests of a foreign power control the country +/-. That is the strict definition. The more broad definition is a country corrupted by foreign influences (money) so that the native/host leadership are under the control of that foreign power at least as to foreign affairs/diplomacy and at least some commercial dominance. In reality most third world countries meet the broad definition to some extent but are not called banana republics.

So, guessing again, the Jukut country is Turkey worried about the Kurds in Syria and Iraq. There is a lot of WW 1 economic thinking still in the world. With the success of post WW 2 trade, that is surprising but greed is alive and well, in spite of the clear evidence that mercantilism is ineffective and an outdated, inefficient concept. Erdogan would be the type to push for an approach like that. I suppose a 100 year regression is not that unusual. The dismal science (economics) is a central reality to post WW 1 quality of life.

Last edited:

This thread has been viewed 453519 times.

Back