Wacky news ancient phoenicians forefathers of vikings

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, what was the "Arab" haplotype? Some kind of mtDNA common in the Middle East, apparently, but is it in fact unknown in Europe or just a minority lineage? The person could have been a German with a haplotype that's more common in the Middle East than Europe. Look at all the people thinking Hitler must have been part Jewish just because his Y haplotype was E1b1b. A similar situation, perhaps.

arabs are J1-P58 ; Y-DNA is even unknown here
only some mtDNA related to bedouins, which is not the same

The article specifically says mitochondrial, in other words, mtDNA.

This is precious, lol.
Even if we assume that Vikings major haplogroup was I and phoenicians J, which is speculative due to lack of genetic research of both groups, their common IJ ancestor lived 35 thousand years ago! There was no alphabets, there were no big boats, there were no Vikings, there was no Phoenician culture. How could Vikings adopt something as old as 35k years ago, if all of this didn't exist!!!???

I think you have some spatial impairment. You don't grasp how long 35K years is, and you jump from India to Ireland like to the next door neighbor, without slightest explanation, or even consideration for the stuff in between.

who exactly told you there was a split 35000 years ago?!(official historians?) i never told you the phoenicians and vikings are 35000 years old so this is your logical fallacy not mine
i think your major problem is you cannot think holistically and put pieces together(i fear you are one of those guys who still believes columbus was the first in america because they still teach it in schools), reminds me of western medicine.. no offense! buddy

just do some research on the connection between denmark britain and phoenicians before you accuse me of having a lack of logic! as far as indian-irish connection goes, there is a lot of evidence all europeans which share haplogroup R came in from indian through russian steppes into europe! we share similar linguistics, dna, similar gods etc. what is not logical here?! indra(thor/zeus) etc. the swstika comes from india and is found in every nation of europe which has haplogroup R from celts to germans to slavs to basques.. which all share the same haplogroup as indians

i am always astonished how much ignorance and denial there is in lot of people..

same dna the only difference is pigmentation
ind_468.jpg

indoeuropeangirls.jpg

This is probably the relationship between vikings and phoenicians

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2008/06/080624-arab-dane.html
They say, and I agree, that he came up there most likely by Roman influence. Neither carthage or phoenicia existed at this time.

my groups dna z830 and m123 and m34 real semitic and bedouins and scientists of haplogroup R messing with us
they say
we suggest that this subject was a soldier or a slave, or a descendant of a female slave
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18046774

bedouins that time was Emperors of Rome !

and thise mtdna same bedouins hyxsus pharoah mtdna r0a

So, what was the "Arab" haplotype? Some kind of mtDNA common in the Middle East, apparently, but is it in fact unknown in Europe or just a minority lineage? The person could have been a German with a haplotype that's more common in the Middle East than Europe. Look at all the people thinking Hitler must have been part Jewish just because his Y haplotype was E1b1b. A similar situation, perhaps.
I do not think Hitler was a Jews and e1b1b1 in north europe nore more than greec time

What the meaning of Aberdeen is city but what mean

who exactly told you there was a split 35000 years ago?!(official historians?) i never told you the phoenicians and vikings are 35000 years old so this is your logical fallacy not mine
i think your major problem is you cannot think holistically and put pieces together(i fear you are one of those guys who still believes columbus was the first in america because they still teach it in schools), reminds me of western medicine.. no offense! buddy

just do some research on the connection between denmark britain and phoenicians before you accuse me of having a lack of logic! as far as indian-irish connection goes, there is a lot of evidence all europeans which share haplogroup R came in from indian through russian steppes into europe! we share similar linguistics, dna, similar gods etc. what is not logical here?! indra(thor/zeus) etc. the swstika comes from india and is found in every nation of europe which has haplogroup R from celts to germans to slavs to basques.. which all share the same haplogroup as indians

i am always astonished how much ignorance and denial there is in lot of people..

same dna the only difference is pigmentation
View attachment 6939

View attachment 6940

Actually, it was an official geneticist, not an official historian, who told us that haplogroup IJ split into I and J about 35,000 years ago. Official Genetics is a different conspiracy than Official History, although it's possible that both are controlled by the Illuminata and North Korean spies.

Some people explain the linguistic and genetic similarities between Europeans and people from India in part by suggesting that a group of people called the Indo-Europeans spread out from southern Russia, with one group going west into Europe and another going east toward India. You'll find hundreds of threads about that in this forum. But if you want to imagine that the Indo-Europeans spread across Europe by way of India, I guess that makes sense as long as you don't actually look at a map.

I do not think Hitler was a Jews and e1b1b1 in north europe nore more than greec time

What the meaning of Aberdeen is city but what mean

There's an entire thread on this forum about Hitler and E1b1b. I agree with those who think he just belonged to a haplogroup that's a minority in Austria but which has apparently been there since the Neolithic.

I chose Aberdeen for my forum name because some of my ancestors came from there.

Actually, it was an official geneticist, not an official historian, who told us that haplogroup IJ split into I and J about 35,000 years ago. Official Genetics is a different conspiracy than Official History, although it's possible that both are controlled by the Illuminata and North Korean spies.

Some people explain the linguistic and genetic similarities between Europeans and people from India in part by suggesting that a group of people called the Indo-Europeans spread out from southern Russia, with one group going west into Europe and another going east toward India. You'll find hundreds of threads about that in this forum. But if you want to imagine that the Indo-Europeans spread across Europe by way of India, I guess that makes sense as long as you don't actually look at a map.
even our slavic ancestors have stories about how they left india, and by the way the nordic mythological asgard was the ancient homeland of the r1b people (turkmenistan)

i see the only one who cannot red maps is you..

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-8FojkPDUg...Oo/ALG1D2r_ry0/s1600/Haplogroup_R_(Y-DNA).PNG

r1b migrated into europe from west asia, r1a from india, any other conclusion is just based on your subjective opinions and denial.

also you deny the scientific fact that red hair and blonde hair is tyrosinase defect and has nothing to do with adaptation to low uv or cold climate, northerners still have the highest skin cancer rate(my aunt sadly died of skin cancer) and get rickets(which debunks the theory white skin gets more vitamin d) even in their latitude and many people in my family had eyes surgeries because of oca(which is not funny at all)!!! not to tell you almost everyone must wear glasses, its not funny i am slavic white european i for sure know what i am speaking about. i am into scientific facts which prove we are oca1b not übermenschen! hitlers theory based on denial of tyrosinase defect(oca1b) and inferiority complex lead us to racism and a false feeling that our recessive genes are something superior to the rest of humanity which has healthy melanin levels..

http://www.visionfortomorrow.org/genetics-of-albinism/

so here we have our ginger irish and germanic "aryan" übermenschen
pic3.jpg

As you said, my analysis are based on science and your's on your fantazy, and you think you have offended me? Thanks for opening up. Nobody will take you seriously now, no offence.

even our slavic ancestors have stories about how they left india
You are a lier. There are no such stories.

also you deny the scientific fact that red hair and blonde hair is tyrosinase defect
It is defect when happens india and is called Albinism. In Europeans it comes from mutations of many genes, and being beneficial, adopted by all inhabitants. In india, it never was beneficial, therefore only exists as a sickness. Can't you finally get it and stop repeating it?

and has nothing to do with adaptation to low uv or cold climate, northerners still have the highest skin cancer rate(my aunt sadly died of skin cancer) and get rickets(which debunks the theory white skin gets more vitamin d) even in their latitude and many people in my family had eyes surgeries because of oca(which is not funny at all)!!! not to tell you almost everyone must wear glasses, its not funny i am slavic white european i for sure know what i am speaking about. i am into scientific facts which
At least we know now that by "scientific fact" you mean your fantasy world.

so here we have our ginger irish and germanic "aryan" übermenschen
View attachment 6941
Are you a racist too? Vedun was.

Although it's nice to know I'm not the most mentally challenged on these boards.

We need an Atlantis subforum bad, but I want to make the first thread. It will be about Aryans from the hole in the North Pole emerging during Teh Golden Age and how The Sphinx, TRB, and Neanderthals support my theory.

i did not say phoenicians were white blondes is said they heavily influenced both britain and scandinavia and are also genetically related to the nordic haplogroup I because they are J so closest relatives from IJ line..

i did not say phoenicians were white blondes is said they heavily influenced both britain and scandinavia and are also genetically related to the nordic haplogroup I because they are J so closest relatives from IJ line..

the higher percentages of J2's and J1 found in the south of Europe, and some other regions is what gives them a particular distinctive look which is NOT found in I1 dominant countries such as the Scandinavian ones. Phenotype s are miles apart

There's an entire thread on this forum about Hitler and E1b1b. I agree with those who think he just belonged to a haplogroup that's a minority in Austria but which has apparently been there since the Neolithic.

I chose Aberdeen for my forum name because some of my ancestors came from there.

Aberdeen is arabic-anglo word not indo-europian

Not a problem if you do not know what it means

germanic tribe also they dont know what alemanni means

thise word arbic-saxony same Nicolas Cage or knight herman slagle op bavaria

https://www.houseofnames.com/slagle-family-crest

There are Arabs in northern Europe will have access to their own mutation 2000 years y-dna M84

thise The Little Prince grave with With bodyguard haplogroup y-dna R

The first Germanic Revolution owners Name arianism

Second Revolution with hitler name aryanism

maybe thise kid same hitler line

But scientists have made this kid son of slave becous his y-dna e1b1b1 not j1 or any of F groups

They put themselves in an awkward position

Emperor of Rome Nomad belong to be M84

pharaoh hyxsus belong to be Z830 as you see OK E-M35 R0a I do not care too much OK E-M123 L5a1 becous mtdna african

OK A-M13 L3f
Ok A-M13 L0a1
OK B-M150 L3d
OK E-M2 L3e5
OK E-M2 L2a1
OK E-M123 L5a1
OK E-M35 R0a
OK E-M41 L2a1
OK E-M41 L1b1a
OK E-M75 M1
OK E-M78 L4b
OK J-M267 L3i
OK R-M173 L2
OK T-M184 L0a

All of these Valley of the Kings mtdn from south egyptian black even R-M173 came from south asia to ethiopian to sudan

Now scientists haplogroup in trouble In Germany and egyptian

Do they think that people are stupid when they say R1b in egypt bedouins !

We Bedouins

Now they can not prove that The King Tut is son of ekhnatone

Because they messed with us again

The status of Tut now like the bastard son Son of Queen server

I do not think that But they believe that now

Pharaoh Nomad Of brotherly Babylonian same nimrod line same Rockefeller and Rothschild and Einstein all in one cluster z830*

Hidden Kingdom may have heard them

The same line Tribe No 12 That came out with the children of Israel from Egypt Tribe Samaritan King Saul and antichrist

Not the same napolion line but maybe same hitler line if hitler not arab-saxony

Conclusion

R1b as son of Giants Bedouin z830 same m123

Have no glory without z830 groups

they dont need palter with us

They have to announce kid y-dna in nordik And work compared mtdna with the pharaoh

We do not claim that we are the oldest there But it is wrong to be ignored my groups z830 groups

It's like the ambush

Other thing

z830 groups not black in past or now

Ramsis III e1b1a not found in african nigros

Ramsis III v43+ m2- in egypt and sudan and arab land

is anyone know about that no they think is nigro For this, the result came out to the public

There are more important than tut and ramsis III in egypt pharaohs

This another messes from haplogroups J

They claim Semites and Bedouins

No found J1 or j2 in near east 4000 years ago

you can found more than 7000 years but that not mean was there befor 4000 years and that what happened in europe they say j2 greec after that say indo-europe but if not be in near east befor 4000 years how they say was in europe befor that

Maybe in the past were able to fool people but not now

maybe r1b was in neareast befor 4000 years

This is because we have allowed you to live with us

The way thanks from R Not good

Aberdeen is arabic-anglo word not indo-europian

Not a problem if you do not know what it means.

Hallo and Salam Khufu. Aberdeen as a name is Celtic in origin meaning Mouth of in this case Deen which would be the river name, so it will not be Semetic or Arabic. What would be the arabic connection you are refering too? (I speak a semetic language so I will find your answer interesting to the relation of this name)

There are Arabs in northern Europe will have access to their own mutation 2000 years y-dna M84..................

I appreciate the effort and fact that you are doing your best to explain in English which is understandable in parts but sounds sometimes difficult to understand in others, but from all of it I can get the gist of your arguments.

You have to remember in Genetics that when mutations were created the world was far different as we know it today and as time went by names were concocted to explain various groups as communication was getting easier and people more settled in towns later growing into cities and today huge metropolises. All I can tell you is that no haplogroup has a patent of any people.

J does not have a patent on Arabs
E does not have a patent on Africans
R does not have a patent on Europe

These haplogroups intermingled since the Paleolithic into the Neolithic when names such as Arabia, Europe, and all the other names that arrived thousands of years later did not exist and neither did religions. What existed is human migrations trying to find survival with the best mean in their disposition intermingling in certain hotspots that gave rise to sedentary living in the advent of agriculture. When one talks of ancient genetics one has to be able to digest time frames well. Otherwise it will make things very distorted and out of context.

Example:- If a J haplogroup entered in what today is called Europe 5000 years ago it cannot be called Arab
If an R haplogroup entered in what today is called the middle east or Africa 5000 it cannot be called European
If an E has entered in what today we Call the Middle east or Europe 5000 years ago it cannot be called African

(some hapolgroups did mutate and remained solely in a region such as the I group in Europe for example)

All haplogroups can now be deciphered into sub groups so they can relate more specifically to a more recent path of migration and some migrations can be related to more recent events to when these regional names were already established. Its important for historical purposes sake to get things in perspective and not be chaotic. You are right that Political and Nationalistic agendas do exist as we know very well, but sooner or later they will be crushed as most historians/geneticists are more interested in pure history as it comes and they will prevail. Locally we have a proverb saying 'iz zejt jitla fwicc l'ilma' meaning that oil will always surface to the top of water no matter how much one will try to push it down :)

I have moved this thread into wacky lane because that's exactly where it belongs.

as we all know haplogroup J is closely related to haplogroup I (viking dna) so ther must have been a northward migration of haplogroup J from which the haplogroup I came into being

What do you make of Haplogroup I2? Would you say that Basques, Sardinians and Croats, by your logic, are 'Vikings'... or Phoenicians?

Haplogroup_I2a.gif

Haplogroup-I2b.gif

ancient phoenicians have identical runic alphabet and they worshiped BAAL the horned god coincidentally the vikings had same type of ships and horned helmets and worshipped BALdur

The Phoenician alphabet was by no means "identical". The only modern writing system about this can be said is maybe the Hebrew alphabet, but its letters have different shapes. The Phoenician alphabet was a pure consonant alphabet. For example, the letter that we today have as "A" originally represented a glottal stop in Phoenician (as in the word "Hawai'i"). The Greeks changed this, turning ito "A". The Runic alphabet is indeed a descendant of the Phoenician alphabet (as are most of the world's writing systems), but only indirectly, namely via the Greek and Etruscan alphabets. The Phoenicians never were anywhere near Scandinavia.

Also, the Vikings had no horned helmets. That's an urban legend.

when do you think the first modern human cultures existed? have you every looked into ancient mining? namely ochre and flint?

have you ever considered the ancient flint mines and ochre mines? like the ones in germany? such mines and their techniques suggest large advanced cultures with structure and language. and a trade system! just llok at the locations where red ochre and flint have been found? it was everywhere in the pre-historical world! and these large mines suggest it was widely traded. also, not just the organizational and linguistic skills needed for such accomplishments suggest more than a group of ragtag hunter gathereres existed long ago, but they paths they took to reach some of the flint sites suggest some math skills and at least knowledge of geology and where the flint layers were to be found. also, ochre is said to be useful in refining metal. the entire science of metallurgy and the art of mining it from the earth and then making refined metals must have been a very tedious process of discovery. something hunter-gathers would not have done. No.....these mining sites and the civilization and trade/economic system that must have been present, along with an organizational structure and language, must have existed for these things to have occurred. it is likely that the indo-european language traces back to a large culture capable of establishing such a wide trade system for ochre and flint.
research these ancient mines and i'm sure you will agree that written history falls vastly short of explaining reality. hell, history doesnt even know how we started mining and making metals to begin with! and who invented the wheel? that was a big one......i doubt even the most ancient of cultures knew that one. that is probably an 100,000 year old invention if not more.....8000 years of history since sumaria does not even begin to tell the tale of modern humanity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread has been viewed 50222 times.

Back