Mesolithic man; Loschbour brought back to life

2334d8c5a0f081505ce8892d640c37f1965fa43c

Reconstruction looks bit like this guy

zvonimirbobangetty625.jpg

and this guy

pranjic_screenshot.png

If I'm not wrong, the farest from EEF should be the Sami
View attachment 7033View attachment 7034
They display important similarities with Loschbur, IMHO.
On the other hand, the closest to the original EEF are sardinians
View attachment 7035View attachment 7036
Not necessarily longer faces, but smaller and "softer" features generally.

I prefer speaking about males – theirfeatures are less confusing as a rule -
the Saami man is a good reflect of abrachycephalized gracilized 'brünnoid'-'capelloid' type, a small 'borreby B' in my system – the gracilization is complete in Northbecause the Saami have very reduced absolute features as a rule –the brachycephalization could be obtained by crossing ('alpinelike'ancestors with dark hairs) – I prefer this hypothesis to theinternal evolution but who knows ? -
the pseudo-'mediterranean' Sardinianshows (as a lot of them) too brutal OR « primitive »features (frontal, eyelids form, nose form, even partly face) andseems to me a crossing between a partly reduced'brünnoid'-'capelloid' type with some eastern 'mediterranean' – Idon't even exclude in fact a first crossing 'cromagnoid'-'capelloid'which was frequent in some places of the last Mesolithic and evenin Neolithic time spite thetoo spred simplistic link made between time and culture ; buthere the most of the features are 'brünnoid'-'capelloid' inherited –a good pattern of a southern boxer indeed ! The new forms ofhumanity apparently linked to genuine 'mediterranean' (more eatsern)had more vertical (steep) frontals, weaker lighter lower jaw, longerdepressed tips noses, and, a bet of mine : a « sader »looks -
itis true « mediterranean » term, typologically speaking,is a kind of « rubbish bag » based for the most uponpigmentation (mesological?) - robust/gracile, tall/small and« primitive »/ « evolved » types exited tooin South !!! if we could go back farther in time we could seethe ancestors of 'mediterraneans' were not so « gracile »as the today majority (and yet...) - but we know the most of thefirst agricultors come from Anatolia were of the more gracile« evolved » types (the most of them : the 'danubian'ones) – they were maybe a kind of selection based upon a smallnumber (drift) and new conditions of life -
Iposted some 'mediterranean' looking people in a thread in Eupedia butI can no more attach any picture (I had interesting maps to postbut...) - things are like that !

as you say the'mediterranean' type tipically has more a tiny face (but visible cheebones >> short ovale) than a true long face (except 'irano-afghan' and derived types) - 'nordic' has a long face with not too strong cheekbones # the "Viking warrior of cinema"

zvonimirbobangetty625.jpg

and this guy

pranjic_screenshot.png

not completely, but I agree these guys have some ancient Mesolithic heritage (I would say: a big imput concerning the second one) : more 'brünnoid' - I red less than 15 years ago some naive "scientists" (is that possible? my God!) affirmating "the old forms of humanity linked to paleo and mesolithic had left NO trace among modern Europeans" (I smile to my glass of whisky)...

concerning the figurines I think they are not photographic pictures - they don't describe exactly the same features, by the way - sorry for "shower" your enthusiasm - that said, the man is very different from a "gracile mediterranean" of today or from a 'nordic', I accord ...

and this guy

pranjic_screenshot.png

I agree, this could be the best example of Mesolithic European if it comes to skull shape, nose similar to gravettian figurin, and who knows maybe tone of skin is right too.
Danijel-Pranjic.jpg

I agree, this could be the best example of Mesolithic European if it comes to skull shape, nose similar to gravettian figurin, and who knows maybe tone of skin is right too.
Danijel-Pranjic.jpg

both of them have rather caveman look, and similarity with the reconstruction

The other guy in other pictures
zvone-boban-modric-bi-trebao-biti-posebno-zanimljiv-milanu-504x335-20101252-20101229190423-46f4cad9b9bcf5cbc4ab593188fd0434.jpg

y244900810687397.jpg

"Loschbour" is very well known by DNA-hobbyist, because of Laz 2014's analysis of his DNA. He lived in Luxembourg about 8,000 years ago belonged to Y DNA pre-I2a1b and mtDNA pre-U5b1a. His genome is used to represent "WHG" or Mesolithic west Europeans, by academics and Eurogenes.

His skull is very well preserved and we know what pigmentation he had, and so I guess someone decided to make a reconstruction of his head.

Here he is.....
d676c960a6340a291eb05742f6dd2c1782fb53bc

Here's where I got the pictures
http://www.wort.lu/de/wissen/wissenschaft-so-sah-der-mann-von-loschbour-aus-5419bc9bb9b398870806654c

Loschbour's people(Genetically speaking not ethnic, in this sense Mayans and Cherokess would be the same people) are very important to the history of many of the people here, as anywhere from 53-30%(according to ANE K8) of our blood comes from them.

His skull looks very exotic to me, but his reconstruction looks very west Eurasian.

This face totally reminds me to Patrick Swayze

https://www.stayathomemum.com.au/wp...-petitsbonheursquotidiens.centerblog.net_.jpg

I've always thought he looks a bit like Mait Metspalu. :)
28495.jpg

ANE k8? Where can I find this calculator.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread has been viewed 40016 times.

Back