Salento

Reaction score
Ethnic group
Italian
Y-DNA haplogroup
T1a2 - SK1480
mtDNA haplogroup
H12a
Ah...handsome, but possibly a parricide, at least the most disloyal of friends. Even if his Republican sympathies were sincere, not good.

that too, but It’s probably more simple than that, ... must have been about his Mom and ... LoL

.. Isaias showed up with a vengeance , ... a disaster around here, ...

that too, but It’s probably more simple than that, ... must have been about his Mom and ... LoL

.. Isaias showed up with a vengeance , ... a disaster around here, ...

Really? It was a non-event in Florida.

Really? It was a non-event in Florida.

no power, Big trees in my neighborhood, many are down, the wind was so strong that cracked the trees from the bottom, ...

hcwd58G.jpg

It went down after 1 minute.

no power, Big trees in my neighborhood, many are down, the wind was so strong that cracked the trees from the bottom, ...
hcwd58G.jpg

It went down after 1 minute.

before and after,

... got 2 more down too, and so do my neighbors, it’s weird that the other 2 went down after the storm, the trees got cracked and then kept slowly splitting.

kJQVyTq.jpg

Wow Salento, it seems that you really got nailed! We were on the west side of the storm so we might have had 22mph sustained winds with gusts up to 35mph. Now if we were on the NE quadrant the story would have been much different. I read that up to 3 million people lost power. I hope you get yours back quickly.

Still no power, no regular internet, intermittent cell reception ...State of Emergency has been declared, and it’s been hot, ... :mad:

still no powre, no internet, intermittent cell collection, ... State of Emergency has been declared, and it’s been hot :mad:

no power, no Internet, intermittent cell reception, State of Emergency, it’s been hot, ... and Covid is still around, ... what’s next?

... still no power, Internet, intermittent cell coverage, ... State of Emergency is effect, ...

Where are my posts ???

Wow Salento, it seems that you really got nailed! We were on the west side of the storm so we might have had 22mph sustained winds with gusts up to 35mph. Now if we were on the NE quadrant the story would have been much different. I read that up to 3 million people lost power. I hope you get yours back quickly.

testing 123

This thread has been viewed 429 times.

Back