Origin and DNA of Turks

Read the text at the following link: http://www.astroset.com/bireysel_gelisim/ancient/a31.htm

You obviously have limited knowledge about Turkish history. The history of Turkmens starts during the time of the Selcukid(11th-13th centuries), and maybe a century earlier(10th century) during the Oghuz Yabgu state. The 4th and 5th centuries are about the Western Huns that migrated heavily into Western Eurasia. First read the texts written in the 5th century Roman diplomat about Western Huns, and then come discuss this subject with me.

http://www.academia.edu/7733887/The_Fragmentary_History_of_Priscus_Attila_the_Huns_and_the_Romans
http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/5190547.Priscus
http://www.amazon.com/The-Fragmentary-History-Priscus-Christian/dp/1935228145

I did not understand this comment, please explain what you mean.

You know very little turk history.............there is less than 6% of turkic genetics in Turkey , the bulk are the indigenous people who where there ,came ftom pre -roman and roman times.

Give me your genetic numbers and we will see if you REALLY are a turk.

As usual, Turks have no history in Anatolia before the romans or during the romans, so, they start their history of the world from 5th century AD.
The turks must think that when they arrived in Modern Turkey , the land was completly empty of people.

Last edited:
Garbage. Hittites were Indo-Europeans, Sumerians were not. In both cases we can read their scribbles and we know they were not talking the same language, not even close.

Read this from: http://www.astroset.com/bireysel_gelisim/ancient/a31.htm

However, the greater part of the Hittite vocabulary is of non-Indo-European origin (1). In Hittite the laryngeal (guttural) sounds originated from the Asiatic Proto-language. For example, the “kh” sound is found in many words and should be pronounced as “Okh”. The name Hittite was given to this language by modern scholars as being the official language of the Land of Hatti; but it should be pronounced asOkh-At-ili. Since the Hittite language was a monosyllabic language connected to the Proto-language and to all Altaic languages, one should split the words into its constituent phonemes. Okh means “arrow”, At means “horse”(2) and “il” means “The Land”, while “illi” means “from the land” or “belonging to the land”, therefore Okh-At-illior Okh-At-ly became Khattili => Hattili and finally Hittite. The suffix “-ly” is still existing in Turkish meaning “mixed together”, giving a further meaning to Okhatly “a mixture of Okh and At people”. It is most probable that “At” and “As” were names given to the same people originating from western Asia. We find “At” and the suffix “-illi” in the name of the Hun leader Atilla or Atilli.

Without going into further detail we can conclude that the Hittite language forms a bridge between Altaic and western Indo-European languages. The original connection between Hittite and Sumerian can be traced back to the Proto-language of Asia from which Turkish is the closest descendent.

It means that both Hitite and Sumerian languages are of Proto Turkish origin, and that the imaginery Indo-European languages did occur from the Turkish Sumerian and Hitite languages. It means that Indo-European culture has been created out of the Turkish Hitites who are the descendants of Turkish Sumerians.

Scythians were Indo-Europeans again, precisely East Iranian tribe. Hun's language is not attested, so we don't have a clue. Perhaps they were from Scythian confederation. Definitely moved from Central Asia into Europe. Later this term was used to describe Mongolians, either by Europeans or Chinese. The last time we hear about Scythians in records is at the end of Roman Empire and onset of Dark Ages.
No, tell me something, why were the Huns called Scythians all the time in so many medieval Roman documents? Why does a Turkish scholar and lexicographer(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahmud_al-Kashgari) from Xinjiang/Kashgar from the 11nd century write that Efrasiyab/Alp Er Tunga, the founder of Scythians/Sakha is of Turkish origin? Why are there so many cultural poems and songs among the Kazakhs and also other Central Asian Turkish tribes about the Scythian khan, considering him as an ancestor? Why is there in modern day Siberia a state called the Sakha Republic, and why do the Yakuts here speak a Turkish language? I think it is pretty clear now, that Scythians are of Turkish origin.

You are jumping through thousands of years, vast territory and many different cultures and languages as it is nothing. You grab snippets of whatever pleases you from every historical point and this give you a big picture of the great Turkish past. The worst part is your assurance in your arguments, not doubt, no hesitation. Dude, it doesn't work this way.

Let me repeat, i know verty well you understand this, so keep a side the theatrical behavior and analyze this again:

1. 5500 - 2300 BC: Sumerians
1600 - 900 BC: Hitites
900 - 200 BC - Nowadays: Huns and Scythians

Turkic tribes before invading Anatolia.
No, i advise you friendly to read the historical documents of Priscus. He is a 5th-century Roman diplomat and Greek historian and rhetorician (or sophist). He clearly writes about many Hunnish tribes leaving the Hunnish Empire of Attila, and joining the Byzantines and therefore settling into the Byzantine / Anatolian regions. Also many Hunnish diplomats settled in Anatolia in that era. Not to forget that Attila conquered all these areas. Even the root of Hagia Sophia has been made by Huns. If you are a man read this the text at this url: http://www.onaltiyildiz.com/haber.php?haber_id=3373

Another example is that Priscus writes about the Tonosur(Juncars) Hunnish tribe that ran off in the 4th century to the Romans. Today in Central Anatolia there is a village/city with the exact names. Also during the battle of Manzikert, between the Selcukids and the Byzantines in the 11th century, the Byzantine army consisted mainly of Turkish soldiers of obviously Hunnish origin because they were already in Anatolia and Black Sea region before the Selcukids came.

Sure, I've already informed CIA office in Holland to keep an eye on you. Take care.
You're CIA? What a coincidence I'm batman
Is this a scientific and political discussion, or are you some kind of comedians? If you are clowns tell me about it, i will stop spending time writing the obvious truth and the facts.

You know very little turk history.............there is less than 6% of turkic genetics in Turkey , the bulk are the indigenous people who where there came ftom pre -roman and roman times.

Give me your genetic numbers and we will see if you REALLY are a turk.

As usual, Turks have no history in Anatolia before the romans or during the romans, so, they start their history of the world from 5th century AD.
The turks must think that when they arrived in Modern Turkey , the last was completly empty of people.
And you have a very low IQ because you are not able to seperate history and genetics, both very important and also very different scientific departments. Even a child of 6 years old knows that history is different than genetics. And you cannot defend your statements with sources, give me sources, give me facts, hate crime does not count as an argument during a discussion. Is there any ancient dna data supporting your hate crime comments? Again, like i wrote in previous posts, until end 2014 there was contamination, so in fact the ancient dna world is rebooting itself, and starts from zero. And based on which haplogroups do you base your percentages? You cannot give any answer to these, because you know that you are wrong! Give me your low IQ evidence data and i will proof youre wrong! TURKS FROM TURKIYE ARE 100% OF TURKISH ORIGIN!

One of the problems with a country inventing its own "facts" to teach to its citizens a hyper-national point of view is that this isolates its citizens, because they can't relate to people from other countries who have a better grasp of things such as history, archeology and genetics, so there will always be lots of misunderstandings. And countries that embrace ideas that are not real will gradually founder because their academics aren't equipped to deal with reality.

One of the problems with a country inventing its own "facts" to teach to its citizens a hyper-national point of view is that this isolates its citizens, because they can't relate to people from other countries who have a better grasp of things such as history, archeology and genetics, so there will always be lots of misunderstandings. And countries that embrace ideas that are not real will gradually founder because their academics aren't equipped to deal with reality.
Exactly, you are describing yourself. If you had something to say about the contents of my arguments, you would have replied to my messages one by one, and answer with the mentioning of proper sources that are defending your points. In stead, you and your fellas are trying to force the discussion into another direction, i must say in a friendly way that i find this quite pathetic and a sign of insufficiency.

And you have a very low IQ because you are not able to seperate history and genetics, both very important and also very different scientific departments. Even a child of 6 years old knows that history is different than genetics. And you cannot defend your statements with sources, give me sources, give me facts, hate crime does not count as an argument during a discussion. Is there any ancient dna data supporting your hate crime comments? Again, like i wrote in previous posts, until end 2014 there was contamination, so in fact the ancient dna world is rebooting itself, and starts from zero. And based on which haplogroups do you base your percentages? You cannot give any answer to these, because you know that you are wrong! Give me your low IQ evidence data and i will proof youre wrong! TURKS FROM TURKIYE ARE 100% OF TURKISH ORIGIN!

Cinnioglu et al., (2004)[19] The majority of haplogroups are shared with their "West Asian" and "Caucasian' neighbours. By contrast, "Central Asian" Turkic haplogroups are rarer, 5.7% of Turkish people.

Turkic gene flow from Central Asia to Anatolia has contributed to the current genetics of the Turkish people, and this is solely based on the first by Oghuz Turks, from the 11th century.

I again repeat, do you think anatolia was empty of people when the turks arrived!

the latest paper

http://www.biomedcentral.com/1471-2164/15/963

The demography of the region was later influenced by the movement of Turkic speaking populations beginning from 11th Century A.D., which occurred with disputed intensity and frequency, but with undoubtedly profound linguistic impact [7].

11th century AD

write to the scholars if you have an issue

the latest paper

http://www.biomedcentral.com/1471-2164/15/963

The demography of the region was later influenced by the movement of Turkic speaking populations beginning from 11th Century A.D., which occurred with disputed intensity and frequency, but with undoubtedly profound linguistic impact [7].

11th century AD

write to the scholars if you have an issue

I really dont understand your point, or what you are trying to prove. What do you want to proof? What is your point? Make quotations and write your point in an understable manner. Write it down like a man, this is not kindergarten draw contest, in which you can sketch a random drawing and hope people will like it.

Average Turk has a very strong facial hair.
You are not seeing such a thing at Tatars,people from Kazahstan and other real Turkic people.
So in my opinion,Turks have plenty of genetics from the people they assimilated and were on that land,with those people being mix of Kurdish people,Caucasian people and so on.
Arguing with most people from Turkey about the fact that they have very few real Turkic genes is quite useless,usually.
EDITT:
I was talking here about the genes of the Turks people.
From a cultural point of view,I think they are closest to Arabic and Persian people.
And I think current day Turkey is good how it is,Kurds should stop with their independence movement and rather integrate into Turkish society.
What I would like to see is that Turkey will give full freedom to Christian Orthodox religion.

I am quite happy to have conducted this semi discussion, in which i only gave the data, arguments and the facts, because this has shown the real faces of the users and admins on this forum and that they could not be trusted, and anything they write should been doubt. Actually every information can be read, but being analytical is always important, so my advice is not to trust this forum. In this topic you can obviously see that several users have insulted me, but i get being punished(infraction or whatever it is called...) for critisizing a terrorist organization and for answering a comment that is full with insults. But no worries, all comments have been stored, and can be found at http://www.turktoresi.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12206. You can easily ban me, remove or alter the messages or whatever you want to do, this has been a quite perfect tutorial to show how far away your kind of people are from science and the truths, and that the Indo European / Indo Iranian theories are all arranged false fabrications, and that the Sumerian Turkish culture is the ancestor of all modern Eurasian cultures.

Average Turk has a very strong facial hair.
You are not seeing such a thing at Tatars,people from Kazahstan and other real Turkic people.
So in my opinion,Turks have plenty of genetics from the people they assimilated and were on that land,with those people being mix of Kurdish people,Caucasian people and so on.
Arguing with most people from Turkey about the fact that they have very few real Turkic genes is quite useless,usually.
Quite useless comment, all the points i have answered in my previous posts.

And what someone was said here,I also agree,you are not independent if you are a slave to US and their International Monetary Fund.
This kind of "independence" do Kurds want to obtain,to become slaves at United States and have a huge amount of money to pay to IMF?
L

I am quite happy to have conducted this semi discussion, in which i only gave the data, arguments and the facts, because this has shown the real faces of the users and admins on this forum and that they could not be trusted, and anything they write should been doubt. Actually every information can be read, but being analytical is always important, so my advice is not to trust this forum. In this topic you can obviously see that several users have insulted me, but i get being punished(infraction or whatever it is called...) for critisizing a terrorist organization and for answering a comment that is full with insults. But no worries, all comments have been stored, and can be found at http://www.turktoresi.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12206. You can easily ban me, remove or alter the messages or whatever you want to do, this has been a quite perfect tutorial to show how far away your kind of people are from science and the truths, and that the Indo European / Indo Iranian theories are all arranged false fabrications, and that the Sumerian Turkish culture is the ancestor of all modern Eurasian cultures.

Relax dude, you're probably not of Turkish origin, so there's no need for all this.

Relax dude, you're probably not of Turkish origin, so there's no need for all this.
You too, no stress, you are probably not a descendent of an Orangutan, because your mother obviously did not have any relationship with an Orangutan.

And I think current day Turkey is good how it is,Kurds should stop with their independence movement and rather integrate into Turkish society.
:LOL: Lol, If you like Turks, become a Muslim, learn Turkish forget your native idenity (& language) and go to Ankara. Don't tell others what to do. And don't decide for others what to do. We would rather fight another 1000 years than become part of a Turkish race. Maybe Romania should join Turkey. We, Kurds, rather die than join Turkey :grin:

Last edited:
And what someone was said here,I also agree,you are not independent if you are a slave to US and their International Monetary Fund.
This kind of "independence" do Kurds want to obtain,to become slaves at United States and have a huge amount of money to pay to IMF?
L
And your country is not a slave? Romania is one the most poorest countries in Europe. Your people are begging for money from everybody. Stop talking nonsense and start looking at the mirror. With all its riches, Kurdistan will become one of the most prosperous countries in the world. All 50 million Kurds will be millionaires. Only if Israel stopped helping ISIS and started helping the Kurds with proving us weapons. But it doesn't matter, we will achieve an independent Kurdistan without Israel, and when Israel will need us we also turn our back at them. Daesh will be completely defeated and exterminated very soon, but Sunni Arabs that are claiming Jerusalem will stay. So, Jews are making a huge mistake by NOT helping the Kurds, but helping Turkey and Daesh.

Last edited:
L

The question I already asked isbara. And you think Turkey is not so dependent on outside powers? Is this why NATO has several military basis and NATO missile defence system in it's country?
List me one country that is completely and developed. Even the most isolated holes like North Korea are dependent on the mercy of other countries.

This thread has been viewed 66725 times.

Back