Massive migration from the steppe is a source for Indo-European languages in Europe

To the best of my recollection, Lazaridis, in response to a query, said that Spain-North in Haak et al is Spanish Basque. It's by no means half of Spain. In fact the rest of Spain doesn't even look like it's 20%, so I don't know what the heck Kristiansen is doing.

To the best of my recollection, Lazaridis, in response to a query, said that Spain-North in Haak et al is Spanish Basque. It's by no means half of Spain. In fact the rest of Spain doesn't even look like it's 20%, so I don't know what the heck Kristiansen is doing.
I come from northern Puglia (gargano) and on average I have a lot of yamnaya for the Italian average, I also seem related to some Finns from Karelia on 23andme, could my relationship have this origin?

I come from northern Puglia (gargano) and on average I have a lot of yamnaya for the Italian average, I also seem related to some Finns from Karelia on 23andme, could my relationship have this origin?

Could you PM me your Dodecad K12b results?

Could you PM me your Dodecad K12b results?
Yes, absolutely, this is with ancient analyser from Eupedia
IMG_20230330_093432.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-03-30-09-20-10-920_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-03-30-09-20-10-920_com.android.chrome.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 94

This thread has been viewed 368160 times.

Back