Deleted :)

Last edited:
View attachment 9481

Guess who this is :)...(my profile pic)

Click on the image itself to expand it and read what the note says ;))

Now you know what the man behind the squirrel looks like!!!!

​You look kind of similar of a Irish person I know DaveF

I've changed my avatar to my favorite Pokemon, Porygon-z :D

Sportin my Frosted Flakes pjs

Attachments

• z62kE2Mh.jpg
    z62kE2Mh.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_1294.jpg
    IMG_1294.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
aaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhh me strong
IMG_1379.jpg

Tails from sonic lol. He uses his two tails as mini propellers to help him fly

Yo Salento, is that a BEER STEIN Caesar is holding up in your avatar? :)

I choose avatars of photographs of my parents or ancestors or even of myself from photographs edited by me when they are photographs of the past that I logically could not do myself since at those moments I was a child or did not even exist, but when editing them at present and being of my family I make the images of me. The rest of avatars that I can use are photographs of me edited or transformed into digital art or at least I think so, haha. I can use a pictorial image or photograph of another author maybe if we are on certain dates such as Holy Week, Christmas e.t.c. but if I have an image of my own I will use my images of my own.

View attachment 9870
Copyrigth

Now for example I have this avatar made by myself, and is inspired by Palaeolithic Europe.

View attachment 9876

This avatar is inspired by the mother of Cheddar man. The man is hunting this time to carry out his baby food that already has teeth and does not conform to breast milk.

I have the feeling that she is going to throw the spear with her left hand. A news that is scoop, probably the mother of Cheddar man was left-handed.

Last edited:
-------------------------------------

Last edited:
[QUOTE = Jovialis; 536342] Detenerlo con estos dibujos. [/ QUOTE]

​Do you have a problem or what happens to you? They are avatars of mine, what happens ... what are you going with?

Yeah, I have a problem with it. I don't mind those other drawings, but the last one is distasteful.

This thread has been viewed 37398 times.

Back