DNA links pensioner with roman soldiers from kosovo

I tend to agree with the british historians of the Roman legions that served in the UK, it seems they cannot find an "illyrian" Legion , but have found thracian and dacian legions from the balkans.

My question is if Scandinavia (who was not conquered by Romans) has same % of E-V13 2/3/4% (highest found in Denmark) like in Britian, it is highly likely that the source may not be contributed just to Roman sources.

there is a document written by steven bird about haplogroup ev-13 found in britain in small numbers and that it came from illyrian/thracian soldiers in the roman empire. the wright brothers carried the same haplogroup and they were originally from the essex area(?).. his claim about it coming from kosovo is based I think on the fact that its highest peak is among kosovar albanians. the region was under roman conquest like most of the balkans. The Dardanians became a big source among the roman empire with constantine the great, and justinian. but you are right to conclude that it exactly came from that area is not enough, but the conclusion is that it came from thracian/illyrian soldiers. this to me explains why haplogroup ev-13 and j2 is spread across the balkans, even in bulgaria where the thracians lived, it's high:

I think the Illyrians and thracians were majorly haplogroup EV-13 and J2 carriers, and maybe r1b (it might of come from celts and romans though or maybe through anatolia) I think they (illyrians&thracians) were related people, kinda like the Ingush and Chechens or like the Norwegians, Swedes and danes all these people carry much the same haplogroups.

I will try to find out more about this man.

for all I know it could also of come from south-Italy, where ancient greeks and messapians lived. but then again it goes back to the balkans
Lol,no one said it was from "illyrian and thracian soldiers" it said it was from Balkan colonists.
Thracians were not land workers,they were warriors :D .
Look at what that Greek historian is saying,that Thracians were considering tilling of the land shameful but were considering living from war honorable.
So think again before telling E-V13 from Great Britain is from Thracians and not from Balkanic peasants,which Roman Empire took from Balkans or conquered part of Dacia and moved to Great Britain,because was needed of workers in agriculture :D .
To make from a worker that was moved by force a "Thracian soldier" is just lol mode.
You know Roman Empire army was very professional army,a E-V13 farmer would not have even knew to put the armor on him,not to mention wielding of a sword or blocking with a shield and other more advanced fight techniques.
Besa,maybe you will tell us about how Albanian authorities are changing the name of the people to pretend they are descendants of Illyrians.

You know,you are Neolithic peasants,you should have great skills at working in agriculture,which you should better start to do,Europe needs lots of skilled workers in agriculture.
Most of your ancestors are here from before Thracians and Illyrians, your ancestors were working the land to give food to Thracians and Illyrians.

Lol,no one said it was from "illyrian and thracian soldiers" it said it was from Balkan colonists.
Look at what that Greek historian is saying,that Thracians were considering tilling of the land shameful but were considering living from war honorable.
So think again before telling E-V13 from Great Britain is from Thracians and not from Balkanic peasants,which Roman Empire took from Balkans or conquered part of Dacia and moved to Great Britain,because was needed of workers in agriculture :D .
To make from a worker that was moved by force a "Thracian soldier" is just lol mode.
You know Roman Empire army was very professional army,a E-V13 farmer would not have even knew to put the armor on him,not to mention wielding of a sword or blocking with a shield and other more advanced fight techniques.
Besa,maybe you will tell us about how Albanian authorities are changing the name of the people to pretend they are descendants of Illyrians.

You know,you are Neolithic peasants,you should have great skills at working in agriculture,which you should better start to do,Europe needs lots of skilled workers in agriculture.
Most of your ancestors are here from before Thracians and Illyrians, your ancestors were working the land to give food to Thracians and Illyrians.

Are you for real? are you suffering from some kind of E-V13 phobia? Agriculture is what gave rise to civilization and E people might have been just part of it as it was probable that the first agricultural communities were already a mix of HG. What is so honorable in living on plunder and booty?

Are you for real? are you suffering from some kind of E-V13 phobia? Agriculture is what gave rise to civilization and E people might have been just part of it as it was probable that the first agricultural communities were already a mix of HG. What is so honorable in living on plunder and booty?
Where I said that living on plunder is honorable?
I just quoted what a Greek historian was telling about Thracians.
I do not have any E-V13 phobia,I just said that most likely those Balkanic people were not Thracian soldiers,but simple peasants that were forced moved to Great Britain.

Where I said that living on plunder is honorable?
I just quoted what a Greek historian was telling about Thracians.
I do not have any E-V13 phobia,I just said that most likely those Balkanic people were not Thracian soldiers,but simple peasants that were forced moved to Great Britain.

Jolly good

Man you have some psychological problems. all you people from the balkans who hate us and the ones who support you. You need some serious help. You speak a latinized language, south slavs speak a slavic language, should I say more? I told you 100 times I2a cannot be illyrian.. as I explained Illyrians influenced allot of languages around the area paenonians, macedonians, epirotans etc. i2a would be much higher around these areas, must of it is high in south slavs. especially croats and bosnia area.. where they settled. I2a lacks majorly around the region of Dardania. i2a came with the 2nd slavic immigration. r1a came in two waves probably... R1a in greece, especially macedonia is from proto-slavs, from sclaveni and ante who pillaged the region. and not from ancient greeks who created a new identity. you're just stealing history. the majority of ancient greeks, illyrians and thracians were EV-13 and J2. they had the same genes. the pelasgians came first carrying E, who spoke a non greek language, and then came greeks and Pelasgians mixed, but ancient greek historians noted Pelasgians spoke a non-greek language, which can only be identified with Albanian. some Pelasgians immigrated north.. ancient greek historians quote a pelasgian man was the ancestor of epirotans, and from there illyrians were created and from there thracians-dacians, and macedonians, paenoians... all the people were related majorly carrying EV-13 and J2.. why do you think its all across balkans and even europe? Only difference between Albanians
and greeks is , greeks have higher slavic associated genes, r1a and i2a. because slavs settled around these areas.. Same goes for Romanians and Aromanians, they have higher slavic genes... south slavs have more of Albanian genes, but Albanians have less of their genes. you tell me and do the math.

the only ones pretending to be illyrians are south slavs, croats, bosniaks and serbs calling themselves illyrians. I'm sorry but its laughable. Where did Albanian language come from? Why do you speak slavic and latin? please tell me mr.sherlock... I already posted Albanian - dacian-thracian related words, you cannot steal history. Most of these Illyrian tribes can only be explained in Albanian, like Dardania, illyrian: darde alb: dardhe, which means pear... Go get a life. what is your problem? We have more connection with these people than any of you. How do you even dare to question our ancestry, our language is the only language, together with greek, considered to be paleo-balkanic, the rest disappeared.You people started speaking latin and slavic.. yet you question our identity? Show me a proof of south slavs being illyrians, except for the fact that they inhabit some of the lands where they live, which is why they carry EV-13..

Balkanic peasents? EV-13 is very high in Romanians and most of balkans, you are descendant of peasents? somehow Albanians have the least genes associated with slavs, but they are not illyrians? Map of EV-13, who are these ''peasents'' descendants from? not illyrians, not thracians, not dacians... hmmmmm are there any other groups: I think your brain has difficulty understanding were the only ones speaking a non-slavic language, non latin... but somehow your illyrians/thracians? I hope you are joking:

Haplogroup-E-V13.gif

Looks like someone needs to learn some history. the Roman empire conquered most of the Balkans. how could they trace it back to balkan colonists in Kosovo? these colonists could of come from Italy, france etc.. It's based on the fact that EV-13 peaks among kosovar Albanians, but it could of also come from italy for example, or it could of come before roman empire as people have stated earlier... tell me about the Messapians who lived in italy, considered by many Illyrians, i2a is non-exist in that region, its mostly EV-13 and J2.

Did I also mention, before Roman empire there were no slavic and latin speaking people. But you are Illyrians-Thracians? Albanian language came from jupiter.

Looks like someone did a genetic test and came i2a-''dinaric'' ?

I tend to agree with the british historians of the Roman legions that served in the UK, it seems they cannot find an "illyrian" Legion , but have found thracian and dacian legions from the balkans.

Illyrians were also known to be emperors and legions. Was there really any genetic difference between Illyrians and Thracians? I doubt it.

I don't really care about Illyrians, Thracians or balkan history. What I care about is how they steal our lands. I may be a nationalist, because I feel all the hate from them (the nationalists) but I'm no child murder or women murder.. If I ever go to war, the innocent people will be spared. Unlike Milosovic the child killing bastard.. with the claim that they are illyrians, which is absolutely nonsense, they will try to steal our lands. It is historically recorded that they came here, invited by the romans, who conquered our lands... But People like me educate themselves on this subject. Kosovo became part of Serbian empire in 13th century, it was conquered by the sword, the people living there were ancestors of Albanians. This is even proven by the tosk and geg split which preceds the slavic immigrations, and the latin words from roman empire, both west (dalmatia, montenegro) and east (Dardania). We lived were we lived today.. we lived all across the lands you live in too.. Same goes for other regions, Albania was a state created by the west in 1912, its a made up country, Albania is bigger... most of Albanian inhabited lands were given to slavs by the west. Slavs came to these regions through the Serbian empire and pillaged the indigenous population.. these are historical facts. there isn't much difference between macedonian slavs, bulgarians and albanians either... except they have higher slavic associated genes (r1a, i2a), and we don't speak a slavicized language, but somehow we are not the indigenous population? Keep lying to yourself. We are locked inside balkan. because you came here and stole our lands, first you settled in croatia and bosnia, from there the Serbian empire spread all to greece, killing the indigenous population... But we are not indigenous? How dare you to even question our ancestry? We survived your bullshit. You took over our lands, you created new lands.. You took over Kosovo, built your churches, your people settled there.. Ottoman empire came and we managed to take it back, MY ANCESTORS LIVED THERE BEFORE EVEN OTTOMAN EMPIRE CAME, WE LIVED IN THE VALLEYS.. AWAY from you. THis is backed up with the fact that we were Christians and carried a different (christian) surname from today.. then it was given again to you again by the west in 1912.. and today its independent, yet you say kosovo belongs to you? So were majority of inhabited Albanian lands, like malesia, the catholic albanians there fought the ottomans and beat them yet this region was given to Slavs by the west.. today its part of montenegro.. There were no slavic speakers in these regions before roman empire... ONLY DARDANIANS, ILLYRIANS, THRACIANS, only language it can be identified with is ALBANIAN. TAKE A LOOK AT THE DOCUMENT I POSTED in ''how did i2a din come to the balkans'' - ALBANIAN - ROMANIAN - AROMANIAN - DACIAN-THRACIAN words.. SCROLL DOWN, YOU'LL SEE MOST OF THE WORDS ARE FROM DACIAN, A DIALECT OF THRACIAN, SAME MEANING IN THRACIAN... THRACIAN AND ILLYRIAN FORMED A BRANCH, THRAKO-ILLYRIAN AROUND DARDANIA!

Atleast there are people who admit i2a''dinaric'' and R1a has nothing to do with Illyrians/thracians-dacians. Also to prove what haplogroups these belonged to, lets say you find bones, one needs to see if these bones predates slavic immigrations, I'm just saying this incase they try to make a stupid claim again and forge history.

WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO CREATE OUR ALBANIA, NOT THE ALBANIA CREATED IN 1912 BY THE WEST, BUT OURS!!!! YOU CAME HERE, YOU PUSHED DOWN WARDS, CREATED SLAVIC COUNTRIES, YOU LAND LOCKED US, ONLY THING WE BORDER IS ITALY ACROSS THE ADRIATIC SEA, WE ARE THE SURVIVING THRAKO-ILLYRIAN TRIBES WHO BARELY MIXED WITH SLAVS (I2A & R1A), AND MOSTLY KEPT OUR LANGUAGE, YOU FORGED HISTORY, SOME HISTORIANS MENTION YOU AS ILLYRIANS ONLY BECAUSE YOU LIVE IN THE LANDS YOU CONQUERED.

I CAME TO NORWAY BECAUSE OF THE WAR, I DIDN'T CHOOSE THAT PATH, I WAS A KID, I WILL RETURN BACK TO MY HOMELAND!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Man you have some psychological problems. all you people from the balkans who hate us and the ones who support you. You need some serious help. You speak a latinized language, south slavs speak a slavic language, should I say more? I told you 100 times I2a cannot be illyrian.. as I explained Illyrians influenced allot of languages around the area paenonians, macedonians, epirotans etc. i2a would be much higher around these areas, must of it is high in south slavs. especially croats and bosnia area.. where they settled. I2a lacks majorly around the region of Dardania. i2a came with the 2nd slavic immigration. r1a came in two waves probably... R1a in greece, especially macedonia is from proto-slavs, from sclaveni and ante who pillaged the region. and not from ancient greeks who created a new identity. you're just stealing history. the majority of ancient greeks, illyrians and thracians were EV-13 and J2. they had the same genes. the pelasgians came first carrying E, who spoke a non greek language, and then came greeks and Pelasgians mixed, but ancient greek historians noted Pelasgians spoke a non-greek language, which can only be identified with Albanian. some Pelasgians immigrated north.. ancient greek historians quote a pelasgian man was the ancestor of epirotans, and from there illyrians were created and from there thracians-dacians, and macedonians, paenoians... all the people were related majorly carrying EV-13 and J2.. why do you think its all across balkans and even europe? Only difference between Albanians
and greeks is , greeks have higher slavic associated genes, r1a and i2a. because slavs settled around these areas.. Same goes for Romanians and Aromanians, they have higher slavic genes... south slavs have more of Albanian genes, but Albanians have less of their genes. you tell me and do the math.

the only ones pretending to be illyrians are south slavs, croats, bosniaks and serbs calling themselves illyrians. I'm sorry but its laughable. Where did Albanian language come from? Why do you speak slavic and latin? please tell me mr.sherlock... I already posted Albanian - dacian-thracian related words, you cannot steal history. Most of these Illyrian tribes can only be explained in Albanian, like Dardania, illyrian: darde alb: dardhe, which means pear... Go get a life. what is your problem? We have more connection with these people than any of you. How do you even dare to question our ancestry, our language is the only language, together with greek, considered to be paleo-balkanic, the rest disappeared.You people started speaking latin and slavic.. yet you question our identity? Show me a proof of south slavs being illyrians, except for the fact that they inhabit some of the lands where they live, which is why they carry EV-13..

Balkanic peasents? EV-13 is very high in Romanians and most of balkans, you are descendant of peasents? somehow Albanians have the least genes associated with slavs, but they are not illyrians? Map of EV-13, who are these ''peasents'' descendants from? not illyrians, not thracians, not dacians... hmmmmm are there any other groups: I think your brain has difficulty understanding were the only ones speaking a non-slavic language, non latin... but somehow your illyrians/thracians? I hope you are joking:
I think I debated a few months back with people here on this very issue. If you look very closely; you will notice in the populations of the Balkans; that the Romanians have more genetic similarity to Albanians than they do Croats or Bosnians; even though both carry I2.

They have very distinct subclades. Notice Albania is filled with E-V13, so is Bulgaria and Southern Romania. So it is probably more likely that Albanians were in some way relative to Thracians, not Illyrians.

Haplogroup-R1b-Z2103.jpg

Small R1b-Z103 residual in Albania; also seen in Bulgaria and Romania; just like E-V13.

Haplogroup-J2b.jpg

The other majorly distributed Y-DNA in Albanians also seems to be very similar in frequency; showing high levels in Bulgarians and Romanians. But almost a lack of it in Dalmatia, Croatia.

Constantine was Illyrian from fathers side, and from a thracian mother, born in nish.

Tell me what haplogroup they belonged to?

I'm not claiming anyone. I just find it interesting how people who speak a slavic language dare to question the origin of the Albanians. Did Albanians come from mars? There were no slavs in the balkans prior to the first slavic immigration. The way I see it, Albanians have more right to claim anything. Also genetic studies show they have little slavic genes, while slavs have more of their genes. does this ring a bell? Their language is non-slavic, and non-latin (but influenced) since they have words dating back to roman times, north of the jireck line.. both eastern romance influence (dardania) and western (dalmatia). their split between geg and tosk happened before the 2nd slavic immigration.

I2a came with the proto-Serbs and Proto-croats who settled in the balkans after being invited by the Romans in croatia and bosnia. I2a was spread across the balkans by the Serbian empire. It's peak is in Croatia and Bosnia, and also in Ukraine/moldova, where the proto-serbs and croats might of immigrated from.

The capital of Illyrians was Scodra (Shkodra in albania)

Also the haplogroup r1a in greek macedonia comes from the first slavic immigration, the ancient macedonians were majorly haplogroup EV-13 and J2 carriers... so maybe not so ''makedonian original'' after all ;)

Nis or better ΝΑΙΣΣΟΣ

army base of Flavia legion,
or better IV FLAVIA FELIX

stop stupidity,

All thse had a family name Flavius, why?
search history to learn who Flavians were,

and stop stupid Propaganda,

Even today Archaiologists admits about Illyrians, due to Historicals, but nothing Illyrian found,
Especially in NAISSOS, which was a clear Roman City,

AND ABOUT ELLENE ΕΛΕΝΗ, She was not Thracian, but Bithynian, from the Greek colony ΔΡΕΑΠΑΝΟΝ
today the town is named
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yalova

I am tired of the stupidity that all Greeks Albanians Serbs etc claim about a roman emperror as their belong.

they were all Flavians, and in case of Elleni there is a small chance to was a british,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flavian_dynasty

FLAVIANS LOST ROME,
BUT DISCOVER EAST,
AND BUILD NOVA ROMA,
THE HISTORY OF THE LEGIONS
4 FLAVIA FELIX
4 MACEDONICA etc etc

IN Today Thessaly some Aromanians are descendants of that Legion,
as also in Romania Iasion etc etc

PalaioPharsallos or old Versailles,

MOST AROMANI POPULATIONS ARE FROM VETERANS OF THAT LEGIONS,

ENOUGH

If you want to search about their Family search also in Kostolac Srebia

These Legions is the main Reason that Romania is speaking Latin instead of Thracian or Slavic,

The V Legio Macedonica,
that is the oposite Legion of Flavia,
expelled in North parts of Romania,
Did not had the chance to rule empire, until the coming of Bulgars,
the remnants officers resettled in East Makedonia and Thessaloniki,
the Aromani at the East parts of Makedonia,
there is chance that Makedonian Dynasty was from that legion, although some claim an armenian origin
although the return to Greek as primary mainly by that Dynasty, shows a Greek heritage or Influence,

Illyrians were also known to be emperors and legions. Was there really any genetic difference between Illyrians and Thracians? I doubt it.

I don't really care about Illyrians, Thracians or balkan history. What I care about is how they steal our lands. I may be a nationalist, because I feel all the hate from them (the nationalists) but I'm no child murder or women murder.. If I ever go to war, the innocent people will be spared. Unlike Milosovic the child killing bastard.. with the claim that they are illyrians, which is absolutely nonsense, they will try to steal our lands. It is historically recorded that they came here, invited by the romans, who conquered our lands... But People like me educate themselves on this subject. Kosovo became part of Serbian empire in 13th century, it was conquered by the sword, the people living there were ancestors of Albanians. This is even proven by the tosk and geg split which preceds the slavic immigrations, and the latin words from roman empire, both west (dalmatia, montenegro) and east (Dardania). We lived were we lived today.. we lived all across the lands you live in too.. Same goes for other regions, Albania was a state created by the west in 1912, its a made up country, Albania is bigger... most of Albanian inhabited lands were given to slavs by the west. Slavs came to these regions through the Serbian empire and pillaged the indigenous population.. these are historical facts. there isn't much difference between macedonian slavs, bulgarians and albanians either... except they have higher slavic associated genes (r1a, i2a), and we don't speak a slavicized language, but somehow we are not the indigenous population? Keep lying to yourself. We are locked inside balkan. because you came here and stole our lands, first you settled in croatia and bosnia, from there the Serbian empire spread all to greece, killing the indigenous population... But we are not indigenous? How dare you to even question our ancestry? We survived your bullshit. You took over our lands, you created new lands.. You took over Kosovo, built your churches, your people settled there.. Ottoman empire came and we managed to take it back, MY ANCESTORS LIVED THERE BEFORE EVEN OTTOMAN EMPIRE CAME, WE LIVED IN THE VALLEYS.. AWAY from you. THis is backed up with the fact that we were Christians and carried a different (christian) surname from today.. then it was given again to you again by the west in 1912.. and today its independent, yet you say kosovo belongs to you? So were majority of inhabited Albanian lands, like malesia, the catholic albanians there fought the ottomans and beat them yet this region was given to Slavs by the west.. today its part of montenegro.. There were no slavic speakers in these regions before roman empire... ONLY DARDANIANS, ILLYRIANS, THRACIANS, only language it can be identified with is ALBANIAN. TAKE A LOOK AT THE DOCUMENT I POSTED in ''how did i2a din come to the balkans'' - ALBANIAN - ROMANIAN - AROMANIAN - DACIAN-THRACIAN words.. SCROLL DOWN, YOU'LL SEE MOST OF THE WORDS ARE FROM DACIAN, A DIALECT OF THRACIAN, SAME MEANING IN THRACIAN... THRACIAN AND ILLYRIAN FORMED A BRANCH, THRAKO-ILLYRIAN AROUND DARDANIA!

Atleast there are people who admit i2a''dinaric'' and R1a has nothing to do with Illyrians/thracians-dacians. Also to prove what haplogroups these belonged to, lets say you find bones, one needs to see if these bones predates slavic immigrations, I'm just saying this incase they try to make a stupid claim again and forge history.

WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO CREATE OUR ALBANIA, NOT THE ALBANIA CREATED IN 1912 BY THE WEST, BUT OURS!!!! YOU CAME HERE, YOU PUSHED DOWN WARDS, CREATED SLAVIC COUNTRIES, YOU LAND LOCKED US, ONLY THING WE BORDER IS ITALY ACROSS THE ADRIATIC SEA, WE ARE THE SURVIVING THRAKO-ILLYRIANS WHO BARELY MIXED WITH SLAVS (I2A & R1A) YOU FORGED HISTORY, SOME HISTORIANS MENTION YOU AS ILLYRIANS ONLY BECAUSE YOU LIVE IN THE LANDS YOU CONQUERED.
Be careful what you say. It isn't Eupedia's responsibility for you to create these outbursts and hold grudges against your Balkanic neighbors and take care of your Nationalist issues.

Please mr.sherlock, tell me how Albanians managed to lock themselves inside the balkans? all around are slavic countries and south is greece. We are the only non-slavic linguistically and genetically.. while they carry our genes (EV-13 and J2).. You gotta be mentally retarded to not even get it. Is it any wonder I have ''outbursts'' ... btw I don't have outburstts, it just looks like that because I type with caps lock

hqdefault.jpg

Be careful what you say. It isn't Eupedia's responsibility for you to create these outbursts and hold grudges against your Balkanic neighbors and take care of your Nationalist issues.

Maybe they should do the same? Stealing our lands, and history, mocking us because we claim it? I have nothing against the peaceful Slavs who aren't so ignorant... You say I should take care of my issues, yet you do not advise them to do the same? Don't you see what they are doing? I know for a fact you support them, you were the one who claimed Albanians came from phrygians and from thrace, lmao. Your opinion is invalid, any theory to of not lived where we live.. Tell me how we got locked? Did we take a boat from italy? LMAO. no historical record, only made up conspiracies about Albanians, even illyrians lived in italy (messapians)

I2adin illyrian? Kim Jong is more illyrian

Please mr.sherlock, tell me how Albanians managed to lock themselves inside the balkans? all around are slavic countries and south is greece... You gotta be mentally retarded to not even get it.

hqdefault.jpg
It's not about not getting it. You're holding a grudge. And by what I know with genetics; some of your Albanian people may already been intermixed with most ethnic groups in the Balkans anyway. So you may have distant relatives in countries like Bulgaria, Romania, even Serbia.

And so, what difference does it make if there is an Ethnic or Greater Albania? It's not our problem.

If you look at some of the threads, the way they argue. anything that Albanians are not indigenous. Even though I present them with evidence... its not about ethnic Albania, its the fact that we are indigenous more than south slavs. I don't think you even read what I wrote, I2a cannot be illyrian. I know they carry EV-13, r1b, J2 because they asimilated some illyrians and thracians or raped the women, Albanians are majorly EV-13 and J2, and R1b... very little i2a and r1a... the kosovar albanians have barely i2a or r1a (slavic associated genes)... While they (slavs) have our genes, and i2a and r1a... so you tell me? We came from mars?

Here is another picture, Albania is a made up country, there existed no albania... created in 1912, we always lived outside these places before slavs came... So you tell me how did we get locked? Make up a theory. If we are not Illyrians/thracians?We came from mars? All around us are slavs, created by the Serbian empire and Bulgarian empire. The point isn't greater Albania, the point is to show you where we live, how did we get locked around slavs? the Serbian empire took over all these regions all the way down to greece, and the bulgarian empire did the same... so how are Albanians locked? if they are not illyrians? how do they speak a non-slavic language, non-latin language?? only loan words... but slavs, who speak slavic, and took these regions over somehow are illyrians? You gotta be crazy... i2a''dinaric'' is a recent migration to the balkans 2000-1400 years old maybe... The Illyrians were EV-13 and J2 carriers, and spoke a non-slavic language.

When the proto-croats and proto-serbs settled in bosnia and croatia, the romans moved the indigenous populations, there is barely illyrian genes in Bosnia and Croatia, Serbia has more through the Serbian empire, which slavicized allot of people. Even Albanians in sandzak are slavicized, most of them are not even Bosnians. they had to change their names to slavic to avoid persecution, and no albanian schools were allowed. I'm having ''grudges''? of course when its people trying to steal our history and lands, claiming we came from somewhere else when they were the ones who came here, and to the ones who do carry our genes, well, you became slavic, its your problem....

path_898.jpg

WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO CREATE OUR ALBANIA, NOT THE ALBANIA CREATED IN 1912 BY THE WEST, BUT OURS!!!! YOU CAME HERE, YOU PUSHED DOWN WARDS, CREATED SLAVIC COUNTRIES, YOU LAND LOCKED US, ONLY THING WE BORDER IS ITALY ACROSS THE ADRIATIC SEA, WE ARE THE SURVIVING THRAKO-ILLYRIAN TRIBES WHO BARELY MIXED WITH SLAVS (I2A & R1A), AND MOSTLY KEPT OUR LANGUAGE, YOU FORGED HISTORY, SOME HISTORIANS MENTION YOU AS ILLYRIANS ONLY BECAUSE YOU LIVE IN THE LANDS YOU CONQUERED.

I CAME TO NORWAY BECAUSE OF THE WAR, I DIDN'T CHOOSE THAT PATH, I WAS A KID, I WILL RETURN BACK TO MY HOMELAND!!!

all Nationalistic crap .............go read up on the differences of Illyrians and thracians

The albanians should count themselves very lucky, they have a country, there are Kurds who are a much older race that still do not have a country

Maybe they should do the same? Stealing our lands, and history, mocking us because we claim it? I have nothing against the peaceful Slavs who aren't so ignorant... You say I should take care of my issues, yet you do not advise them to do the same? Don't you see what they are doing? I know for a fact you support them, you were the one who claimed Albanians came from phrygians and from thrace, lmao. Your opinion is invalid, any theory to of not lived where we live.. Tell me how we got locked? Did we take a boat from italy? LMAO. no historical record, only made up conspiracies about Albanians, even illyrians lived in italy (messapians)

I2adin illyrian? Kim Jong is more illyrian
I didn't claim; it was only a hypothesis based on ... HISTORICAL RECORDS.

Here is another picture, Albania is a made up country, there existed no albania... created in 1912, we always lived outside these places before slavs came... So you tell me how did we get locked? Make up a theory.

path_898.jpg

propoganda map, based on nationalistic lies

Please mr.sherlock, tell me how Albanians managed to lock themselves inside the balkans? all around are slavic countries and south is greece. We are the only non-slavic linguistically and genetically.. while they carry our genes (EV-13 and J2).. You gotta be mentally retarded to not even get it. Is it any wonder I have ''outbursts'' ... btw I don't have outburstts, it just looks like that because I type with caps lock

hqdefault.jpg

Albanians where gifted the lands by the Romans................why bring up modern issues

Last edited:

This thread has been viewed 40439 times.

Back