Eupedia Forums
Site NavigationEupedia Top > Eupedia Forum & Japan Forum
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 163

Thread: R-V88 Among Europeans

  1. #51
    Advisor Angela's Avatar
    Join Date
    02-01-11
    Posts
    19,193


    Ethnic group
    Italian
    Country: USA - New York



    Quote Originally Posted by Melancon View Post
    Prove that I am wrong though? Prove that R1 individuals weren't originally Negroid? If people of Y-DNA I2 or C6 were Negroid; why wouldn't R1 and it's descendants be Negroid too? R1a and R1b? Obviously they were Negroids in Central Asia if you understand logic. Both haplogroups emerged/mutated at the same time. Yes, there were Negroids in Central Asia ... all logic points to that.

    Did you know that some Tibetan or Chinese people also have R1b in their population too? But it is more rarer; than say Y-DNA O or N1b or N1c ... this is because there were migrations of negroid R1 people that evolved among other Negroids of Y-DNA O, C, N, Q whom eventually became Mongoloids and East Asians.

    I don't need to prove that the original R1 (R1a and R1b) peoples were Negroids ... because they obviously were! All logic points to it. There is no other available explanation. If Mesolithic Europeans who have Y-DNa I1 or I2 have dark skin ... then you can bet that the Central Asians had dark skin as well.
    I don't have to prove you're wrong. You're the one proposing a theory, so you have to present evidence for it. Surely you know that?

    Who says that YDna I2 or C6 people were Negroid? You must stop using terms you don't understand or you won't be taken at all seriously. That Paleolithic Europeans were still probably dark skinned doesn't mean they looked "Negroid". Even if they looked like this most recent reconstruction, they didn't look Negroid.

    Regardless, that was 24,000 years ago. What does that have to do with what people living in the Levant looked like 6,000 or 4,000 years ago when the movement into West Africa would have taken place?

    Here's just another example of what those people would have looked like...(I don't really need to state this was carved in dark stone do I?)

    I


    Non si fa il proprio dovere perchè qualcuno ci dica grazie, lo si fa per principio, per se stessi, per la propria dignità. Oriana Fallaci

  2. #52
    Advisor Angela's Avatar
    Join Date
    02-01-11
    Posts
    19,193


    Ethnic group
    Italian
    Country: USA - New York



    Quote Originally Posted by Rethel View Post
    If I corectly remember, in early XIX century in U.S. 1/8 negroid man, was formaly white.
    Sometimes probably he wasn't totaly white, but children of that person probably should
    be. 1/8 = 12,5% ergo 87,5% of white genes in third descent generation from 1/1 negro.
    Sometimes 1/4 could be totaly white, if he inherit right genes. Sometimes even child of
    two normal black people can be white. Even twins can be different.

    Attachment 7176
    I don't know what you're getting at...We don't need to guess about admixture in the U.S. or in Latin America now that we have widespread genetic testing.

    See:
    http://blog.23andme.com/23andme-research/dna-usa-2/

    "Bryc found that about 4 percent of whites [in the U.S.] have at least 1 percent or more African ancestry.

    Read more at http://blog.23andme.com/23andme-research/dna-usa-2/#GTXrTyux8iM2QFz0.99"

    Most of them don't know it...their ancestors "passed". It's a well known phenomenon.

    It is also discussed here:
    http://dienekes.blogspot.com/2014/03/admixture-in-us-populations.html



  3. #53
    Banned
    Join Date
    28-04-14
    Location
    Lafayette, Louisiana
    Posts
    468

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b (S21) - Nordic
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H (H1) - Atlantid

    Ethnic group
    Celto-Germanic (70% Cajun French - 30% English)
    Country: USA - Louisiana



    Quote Originally Posted by Angela View Post
    I don't have to prove you're wrong. You're the one proposing a theory, so you have to present evidence for it. Surely you know that?

    Who says that YDna I2 or C6 people were Negroid? You must stop using terms you don't understand or you won't be taken at all seriously. That Paleolithic Europeans were still probably dark skinned doesn't mean they looked "Negroid". Even if they looked like this most recent reconstruction, they didn't look Negroid.
    It doesn't matter; he doesn't have fair-skin ... and his skin is very dark; so he is certainly a Negroid in some way. He has slanted eyes ... very reminiscent of a Bushmen:

    http://www.humanphenotypes.com/

    The Bushmen phenotype is the 6th of the 7th photos here on the main page. Bushmen are also known as "San people". They are the oldest race in Africa; and obviously have different features from Sub-Saharan Africans (the 3rd phenotype of the 7 photos) Last time I checked; Bushmen or San people, are considered "Negroid".

  4. #54
    Banned
    Join Date
    28-04-14
    Location
    Lafayette, Louisiana
    Posts
    468

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b (S21) - Nordic
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H (H1) - Atlantid

    Ethnic group
    Celto-Germanic (70% Cajun French - 30% English)
    Country: USA - Louisiana



    Quote Originally Posted by Angela View Post
    I don't have to prove you're wrong. You're the one proposing a theory, so you have to present evidence for it. Surely you know that?
    So La Brana (C6) and Loschbour man (I2) aren't proof enough? They don't have fair-skin ... so what makes you think R1 people (as well as other Y-DNA haplogroups out of Africa) developed fair-skin, too?

  5. #55
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    18-04-14
    Posts
    697


    Country: Poland



    Angela,
    you was shocking about white obsession.
    Now you have some kind of black fascination...
    How do you feel about this?

    Quote Originally Posted by Melancon View Post
    So La Brana (C6) and Loschbour man (I2) aren't proof enough? They don't have fair-skin ... so what makes you think R1 people (as well as other Y-DNA haplogroups out of Africa) developed fair-skin, too?
    Because everywhere where are light people, there is almost always R1.
    And somehow in most cases also indoeurpean language is present.

  6. #56
    Banned
    Join Date
    28-04-14
    Location
    Lafayette, Louisiana
    Posts
    468

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b (S21) - Nordic
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H (H1) - Atlantid

    Ethnic group
    Celto-Germanic (70% Cajun French - 30% English)
    Country: USA - Louisiana



    Quote Originally Posted by Rethel View Post
    Because everywhere where are light people, there is almost always R1.
    And somehow in most cases also indoeurpean language is present.
    Actually; men carrying G2a in the Neolithic are recorded to be the first Europeans to acquire fair-skin, so far.

    Look up Otzi the Iceman.

  7. #57
    Advisor Angela's Avatar
    Join Date
    02-01-11
    Posts
    19,193


    Ethnic group
    Italian
    Country: USA - New York



    1 members found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rethel View Post
    Angela,
    you was shocking about white obsession.
    Now you have some kind of black fascination...
    How do you feel about this?

    Because everywhere where are light people, there is almost always R1.
    And somehow in most cases also indoeurpean language is present.
    My only concern, as always, is to keep the conversations civil, and, where truly misinformed statements are made, to correct the record to the best of my ability.

    Once more, Oetzi had all the modern European snps for skin depigmentation. He was not R1. He also didn't speak an Indo-European language. Neither were yet present in Central Europe.

    It may be news, but the male chromosome doesn't code for pigmentation. No one knows precisely where each of the depigmentation snps arose (it's not just a question of SLC24A5 or SLC42A5 either), nor do I see that it matters. What we know is that their effect is cumulative and that they swept to fixation rather recently.

    Melancon:So La Brana (C6) and Loschbour man (I2) aren't proof enough? They don't have fair-skin ... so what makes you think R1 people (as well as other Y-DNA haplogroups out of Africa) developed fair-skin, too?
    When did I ever say that the original R1 people might not have been darker skinned than modern West Eurasians? Mal'ta had an "R" related lineage, and he had none of the modern European de-pigmentation snps. However, R1b V88 was thousands and thousands of years later. Once more, we know what people in the Levant looked like around 2,000 BC. If R1b V88 left the Levant around that time, or even a thousand or so years before that, it is highly unlikely that they looked like West Africans. That's all.

    I hate to pull the moderator hat out, but this is a thread on V88 in Europeans. I've let it go off-topic to correct some misinformation, but I think it's time to get back to the topic at hand.

  8. #58
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    18-04-14
    Posts
    697


    Country: Poland



    Quote Originally Posted by Melancon View Post
    Actually; men carrying G2a in the Neolithic are recorded to be the first Europeans to acquire fair-skin, so far.

    Look up Otzi the Iceman.
    But not hair, skin and eyes. 3 in 1? No...

    And no one knows, with whom these people had contact before...
    There, where is the pattern concetration of G2a, there people
    are not so light or in the best case - mixed, so not very light too.
    For example Sardinia (geneticly very close to Ötzi) and Georgia.

    Quote Originally Posted by Angela View Post
    It may be news, but the male chromosome doesn't code for pigmentation.
    Who was claiming that?

  9. #59
    Advisor Angela's Avatar
    Join Date
    02-01-11
    Posts
    19,193


    Ethnic group
    Italian
    Country: USA - New York



    Quote Originally Posted by Rethel View Post
    But not hair, skin and eyes. 3 in 1? No...

    And no one knows, with whom these people had contact before...
    There, where is the pattern concetration of G2a, there people
    are not so light or in the best case - mixed, so not very light too.
    For example Sardinia (geneticly very close to Ötzi) and Georgia.



    Who was claiming that?
    Perhaps you missed my last post. If you wish to discuss pigmentation, please find the appropriate thread. It might actually be helpful, as then you can read the numerous studies cited, and get a better and more informed grasp of the issues.

  10. #60
    Advisor bicicleur's Avatar
    Join Date
    27-01-13
    Location
    Zwevegem, Belgium
    Posts
    5,730


    Country: Belgium - Flanders



    1 members found this post helpful.
    this thread was about V88 among Europeans, not about skin or appearance

    nevertheless I want to point out :

    R1b-V88 has, as far as I know no assaociated Eurasian mtDNA, it looks no wives accompanied them on their yourney, it seems they took indogenous wives

    There is a lot of R1a in India originating from the steppe ; do these R1a Indians look like steppe people today? I don't think so, they look Indian.

  11. #61
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    17-08-12
    Posts
    85


    Ethnic group
    Italo-Celtic
    Country: United States



    Quote Originally Posted by Melancon View Post
    I never "thought" anything. Don't put words in my mouth. I was mocking you; not myself - I'm not that dumb. And Australoids and Negroids must be relative in some way, don't they? Don't go off topic; changing the subject here...
    No, the topic was whether or not Dravidians, Australian natives, and south Pacific folk are classified as Australoid, and, they are. I'm not sure why that otherwise valid map classed all of India as Caucasoid, probably just laziness since the situation in India is more complex, but:

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dravidian_peoples

    "The Elamo-Dravidians are said to be Neolithic settlers from modern-day south western Iran. They are assumed to be darker skinned Caucasian people with slender body and built and copper skin tone. They are usually lumped with the Mediterranean race. They must have taken the route from the erstwhile Elam region via Balochistan to the Indus region around 8000 to 7000 B.C., where they are often credited to have built the famed Harappan civilization. They eventually mixed with the local Austro-Asiatic peoples, who were of Proto-Australoid and Paleo-Mongoloid stock. The admixture was liberal, steady and stabilised. As a result, most modern day Dravidians have clear and dominant Australoid features."

    That's modern anthropology talking.
    First, you tried to claim that the Australoid designation didn't exist, or that it was obsolete(not sure which, because your posts are so incoherent, but, I wouldn't want to put words in your mouth!), then, faced with the fact that it does, you tried to use a pre-Piltdown man era map to suggest that Australian natives are Negroid, which of course they aren't. You seem to think that dark-skinned=Negroid, which is hilarious

    I also never said or even implied that the Negroid and Australoid types aren't related, since obviously all modern Humans are related, so, try taking your own advice(if you can) and stop putting words in people's mouths.

  12. #62
    Banned
    Join Date
    28-04-14
    Location
    Lafayette, Louisiana
    Posts
    468

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b (S21) - Nordic
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H (H1) - Atlantid

    Ethnic group
    Celto-Germanic (70% Cajun French - 30% English)
    Country: USA - Louisiana



    Quote Originally Posted by skaheen15 View Post
    No, the topic was whether or not Dravidians, Australian natives, and south Pacific folk are classified as Australoid, and, they are. I'm not sure why that otherwise valid map classed all of India as Caucasoid, probably just laziness since the situation in India is more complex, but:

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dravidian_peoples

    "The Elamo-Dravidians are said to be Neolithic settlers from modern-day south western Iran. They are assumed to be darker skinned Caucasian people with slender body and built and copper skin tone. They are usually lumped with the Mediterranean race. They must have taken the route from the erstwhile Elam region via Balochistan to the Indus region around 8000 to 7000 B.C., where they are often credited to have built the famed Harappan civilization. They eventually mixed with the local Austro-Asiatic peoples, who were of Proto-Australoid and Paleo-Mongoloid stock. The admixture was liberal, steady and stabilised. As a result, most modern day Dravidians have clear and dominant Australoid features."

    That's modern anthropology talking.
    First, you tried to claim that the Australoid designation didn't exist, or that it was obsolete(not sure which, because your posts are so incoherent, but, I wouldn't want to put words in your mouth!), then, faced with the fact that it does, you tried to use a pre-Piltdown man era map to suggest that Australian natives are Negroid, which of course they aren't. You seem to think that dark-skinned=Negroid, which is hilarious

    I also never said or even implied that the Negroid and Australoid types aren't related, since obviously all modern Humans are related, so, try taking your own advice(if you can) and stop putting words in people's mouths.
    Saying Australoid in terms of Anthropology is like saying "Europid" instead of Caucasian. lol! Get it right, mister...You just shot yourself in the foot with that useless "rebuttal" argument...

    "Australoid" has no official designation. Seems like someone here never studied Anthropology in College. Because you would know there are only three racial classifications: Caucasoid, Mongoloid and Negroid...

  13. #63
    Banned
    Join Date
    28-04-14
    Location
    Lafayette, Louisiana
    Posts
    468

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b (S21) - Nordic
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H (H1) - Atlantid

    Ethnic group
    Celto-Germanic (70% Cajun French - 30% English)
    Country: USA - Louisiana



    Quote Originally Posted by bicicleur View Post
    this thread was about V88 among Europeans, not about skin or appearance

    nevertheless I want to point out :

    R1b-V88 has, as far as I know no assaociated Eurasian mtDNA, it looks no wives accompanied them on their yourney, it seems they took indogenous wives

    There is a lot of R1a in India originating from the steppe ; do these R1a Indians look like steppe people today? I don't think so, they look Indian.
    But the issue/point is; some people don't realize that these R1a or R1b people probably weren't what they look liked back then; before these migrations. They could have been dark-skinned, Negroid type people who evolved and mutated into the races they are today.

  14. #64
    Banned
    Join Date
    28-04-14
    Location
    Lafayette, Louisiana
    Posts
    468

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b (S21) - Nordic
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H (H1) - Atlantid

    Ethnic group
    Celto-Germanic (70% Cajun French - 30% English)
    Country: USA - Louisiana



    Quote Originally Posted by Angela View Post
    When did I ever say that the original R1 people might not have been darker skinned than modern West Eurasians? Mal'ta had an "R" related lineage, and he had none of the modern European de-pigmentation snps.
    That's right; you didn't say anything. You missed the logic in my arguement, though. The point was that R1 people and it's original descendants (R1a and R1b men) were probably; almost exclusively dark-skinned; probably just as much as the Mesolithic Europeans.



    Quote Originally Posted by Angela View Post
    However, R1b V88 was thousands and thousands of years later. Once more, we know what people in the Levant looked like around 2,000 BC. If R1b V88 left the Levant around that time, or even a thousand or so years before that, it is highly unlikely that they looked like West Africans. That's all.

    I hate to pull the moderator hat out, but this is a thread on V88 in Europeans. I've let it go off-topic to correct some misinformation, but I think it's time to get back to the topic at hand.
    There are sources that suggest that there may have been migrations out of Central Asia as early as 10,000 BC. Didn't you notice them? They were posted by bicicleur.

  15. #65
    Regular Member Aberdeen's Avatar
    Join Date
    12-11-13
    Posts
    1,838

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H4

    Ethnic group
    Scottish, English and German
    Country: Canada-Ontario



    1 members found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Melancon View Post
    Saying Australoid in terms of Anthropology is like saying "Europid" instead of Caucasian. lol! Get it right, mister...You just shot yourself in the foot with that useless "rebuttal" argument...

    "Australoid" has no official designation. Seems like someone here never studied Anthropology in College. Because you would know there are only three racial classifications: Caucasoid, Mongoloid and Negroid...
    Actually, to the extent that anthropologists still use the concept of race, Australoid is one of the four or five major racial groups that they use. Australoids are considered to be the first group to leave Africa. However, subsequent population movements mixed Australoids with Caucasoids and Mongoloids in some parts of Asia to the extent that relying on external appearances to determine ancestry is of questionable value, especially now that we have DNA.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australoid_race

  16. #66
    Regular Member Sile's Avatar
    Join Date
    04-09-11
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,115

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 -Z19945..Jura
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H95a1 ..Pannoni

    Ethnic group
    North Alpine Italian
    Country: Australia



    2 members found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Melancon View Post
    Actually; men carrying G2a in the Neolithic are recorded to be the first Europeans to acquire fair-skin, so far.

    Look up Otzi the Iceman.
    plus all of these below , which are same age as oetzi .....all fair skin

    có che un pòpoło no 'l defende pi ła só łéngua el xe prónto par èser s'ciavo

    when a people no longer dares to defend its language it is ripe for slavery.

  17. #67
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    18-04-14
    Posts
    697


    Country: Poland



    1 members found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sile View Post
    plus all of these below , which are same age as oetzi .....all fair skin
    But we must remember, that they do a long jouney to Saxony, and they bred during that journey whith other people.
    Also, as we can see from the others results, local and surrounding territories were setteld by diffrent people, so they
    all were - at least in some part - mixed. Much more interesting results would be of G2a people from the places where
    they were from - and compare to these ones above.

  18. #68
    Regular Member Athiudisc's Avatar
    Join Date
    01-08-14
    Posts
    213

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b-L45
    MtDNA haplogroup
    K2b1a

    Ethnic group
    North Sea Islander
    Country: USA - Tennessee



    1 members found this post helpful.
    To address the OP (aside from the point about V88 originating in Africa, which is obviously untrue and has been corrected), small amounts of V88 in European populations could have come from any number of sources and times. Northern African or Middle Eastern merchants, Roman soldiers, a particularly adventurous African explorer or unlucky fisherman, etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by Melancon View Post
    I don't need to prove that the original R1 (R1a and R1b) peoples were Negroids ... because they obviously were! All logic points to it. There is no other available explanation.
    This is entirely silly, to put it nicely.

  19. #69
    Advisor Angela's Avatar
    Join Date
    02-01-11
    Posts
    19,193


    Ethnic group
    Italian
    Country: USA - New York



    Quote Originally Posted by Athiudisc View Post
    To address the OP (aside from the point about V88 originating in Africa, which is obviously untrue and has been corrected), small amounts of V88 in European populations could have come from any number of sources and times. Northern African or Middle Eastern merchants, Roman soldiers, a particularly adventurous African explorer or unlucky fisherman, etc.
    Indeed, those are all possibilities. Some work is being done on clarifying the various subclades of V88 to get a better idea of different migration possibilities, but much remains to be done.

    I think it's a big mistake to think in broad categories like G2a equals early Neolithic farmer, for example. In Italy, according to Boattini et al, there are numerous clusters of G2a, all with different dates and, most assuredly, associations with different specific migrations.

    It would have been helpful to know if the upstream R1b Neolithic sample found in Iberia was tested for V88. It's possible that some V88 was in Atlantic and central Europe long before any of the migration possibilities you mentioned.

  20. #70
    Banned
    Join Date
    28-04-14
    Location
    Lafayette, Louisiana
    Posts
    468

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b (S21) - Nordic
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H (H1) - Atlantid

    Ethnic group
    Celto-Germanic (70% Cajun French - 30% English)
    Country: USA - Louisiana



    Quote Originally Posted by Athiudisc View Post
    This is entirely silly, to put it nicely.
    Um, no it isn't. Look at the ages of Y-DNA haplogroup IJ. And then look at all of the ages of the haplogroups that descend from haplogroup F.


    I am an R1b individual myself. I am not claiming to know anything, I am just theorizing. But logically, it makes no sense for Mesolithic European I2 people to have dark-skin while R1a and R1b individuals in Mesolithic Central Asia have fair-skin. R1b and R1a are believed to have mutated in Asia descending from Y-DNA R1 during the Paleolithic; about the same time as I1 or I2 descended from haplogroup I in Europe...

    My theory would better explain why Finnish people and Yakuts carry N1c but are of totally different ethnicities. It would also explain why E-V13 (a subclade of E1b1b) is almost exclusively found in Europe and not Africa; and almost all E-V13 individuals have fair-skin. While most other E1b1b individuals have darker skin; or are even black.

    There are also Indians (from India, South Asia) who carry haplogroup R1a and R2, and R1b is probably a little more rare. And their skin is darker than a Europeans. This suggests that in the Mesolithic; the original R1 as well as R1a and R1b individuals were dark-skinned. So in theory, the original Indo-Europeans were not anything what Europeans look like today. They looked more similar like "Negroids" or, ahem so-called "Australoids". Dark-skinned humans.


    Haplogroup I2:

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_I-M438

    Possible time of origin probably >15 kya (see subclade descriptions)


    Haplogroup R1b:

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_R1b_(Y-DNA)

    Possible time of origin less than 18,500 years BP


    for those of you who don't know:

    BP = Before Present (i.e. 15,000 BP)
    kya = thousands of years ago (i.e. 15 kya)

    So age of Y-DNA I2 = 15,000 years old

    So, age of Y-DNA R1b = less than 18,000 years old

    Take your pick, guys.

  21. #71
    Banned
    Join Date
    28-04-14
    Location
    Lafayette, Louisiana
    Posts
    468

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b (S21) - Nordic
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H (H1) - Atlantid

    Ethnic group
    Celto-Germanic (70% Cajun French - 30% English)
    Country: USA - Louisiana



    Quote Originally Posted by Aberdeen View Post
    Actually, to the extent that anthropologists still use the concept of race, Australoid is one of the four or five major racial groups that they use. Australoids are considered to be the first group to leave Africa. However, subsequent population movements mixed Australoids with Caucasoids and Mongoloids in some parts of Asia to the extent that relying on external appearances to determine ancestry is of questionable value, especially now that we have DNA.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australoid_race
    Um, no sir. So, if you were trying to determine the race of a recently deceased victim of a murder, you would look for an "Australoid" skull in Forensics to determine the race??? No, you would look for a Caucasoid, a Mongoloid and a Negroid skull. Forensics is my job...There is no "Australoid".


    Saying the Negroid skull is Australoid would be correct. Just like, in example, saying the Mongoloid skull is Native American:

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negroid

    Click on the Subraces tab in the article, and look at the table on your right.

  22. #72
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    18-04-14
    Posts
    697


    Country: Poland



    Quote Originally Posted by Melancon View Post
    Saying the Negroid skull is Australoid would be correct. Just like, in example, saying the Mongoloid skull is Native American.

    You did here even bigger mistake, than earlier.
    Even I, who am no specialist, can see a difference
    between skulls of: mongoloid vs. amerind, and negroid vs. australoid.
    Especialy this last one is very characteristic, and everyone who has eyes can see this.
    Either in living man or in dead man.

  23. #73
    Banned
    Join Date
    28-04-14
    Location
    Lafayette, Louisiana
    Posts
    468

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b (S21) - Nordic
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H (H1) - Atlantid

    Ethnic group
    Celto-Germanic (70% Cajun French - 30% English)
    Country: USA - Louisiana



    Quote Originally Posted by Sile View Post
    plus all of these below , which are same age as oetzi .....all fair skin

    Nice find. Alas, it seems some of the people here have not been paying attention;and are too ignorant to understand.

  24. #74
    Banned
    Join Date
    28-04-14
    Location
    Lafayette, Louisiana
    Posts
    468

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b (S21) - Nordic
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H (H1) - Atlantid

    Ethnic group
    Celto-Germanic (70% Cajun French - 30% English)
    Country: USA - Louisiana



    Quote Originally Posted by Rethel View Post
    You did here even bigger mistake, than earlier.
    Even I, who am no specialist, can see a difference
    between skulls of: mongoloid vs. amerind, and negroid vs. australoid.
    Especialy this last one is very characteristic, and everyone who has eyes can see this.
    Either in living man or in dead man.
    Did you not click the link that I referred to Aberdeen and everyone else about the classification of Negroids? Forensics is my job. I have made NO mistakes. Otherwise I would be fired right now. Lmao.

  25. #75
    Banned
    Join Date
    28-04-14
    Location
    Lafayette, Louisiana
    Posts
    468

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b (S21) - Nordic
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H (H1) - Atlantid

    Ethnic group
    Celto-Germanic (70% Cajun French - 30% English)
    Country: USA - Louisiana



    Quote Originally Posted by bicicleur View Post
    this thread was about V88 among Europeans, not about skin or appearance

    nevertheless I want to point out :

    R1b-V88 has, as far as I know no assaociated Eurasian mtDNA, it looks no wives accompanied them on their yourney, it seems they took indogenous wives

    There is a lot of R1a in India originating from the steppe ; do these R1a Indians look like steppe people today? I don't think so, they look Indian.
    I completely agree with you and never said anything contrary of the sort. Seems like some people here have uh, *hint* not been paying attention to what I have been insinuating.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •