Anyone notice..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melancon

Banned
Reaction score
Ethnic group
Celto-Germanic (70% Cajun French - 30% English)
Y-DNA haplogroup
R1b (S21) - Nordic
mtDNA haplogroup
H (H1) - Atlantid
I don't mean to seem like someone out for defamation with these accusations ... but has anyone noticed that the user known as Power77 seems a bit suspicious? Now, I barely know this fellow and I barely see him post here much, but he asked me for a friendship request out of the blue, yet I have never seen him contribute much to this board; or have barely interacted with him.

It almost seems like he is holding some sort of secret agenda or information gathering.

I have CSI training; also have acquaintances I know in Army and Law Enforcement; and I can usually spot/pick up that someone has something a little bit fishy or shifty about them. I had him added as a friend but later unfriended. By my intuition; he comes across as insincere and outlandish. I have trouble believing that he is an actual person.

Does anybody know about this guy? I noticed that Aberdeen lives in Ontario just like Power77 and is also friended with him. Aberdeen do you know him personally?

Also, if Power77 is there reading right now; I want him to explain himself here.

And the things he (Power77) posts here is so unusual and outlandish. Never have I ever heard such weird topics. He also accused me of not knowing about things I am already employed in; and seems to be deliberately trying to twist things to meet his agenda. It isn't like someone like Aberdeen or anyone else arguing against me.

Call me rude; but it's almost like he is just some guy hanging around; and he seems like there is something more to him than meets the eye. I noticed he is friends with LeBrok, Templar and Aberdeen. And he tried to friend me. But I wouldn't be surprised to find out that none of you know much about him either.

I don't mean to seem like someone out for defamation with these accusations ... but has anyone noticed that the user known as Power77 seems a bit suspicious? Now, I barely know this fellow and I barely see him post here much, but he asked me for a friendship request out of the blue, yet I have never seen him contribute much to this board; or have barely interacted with him.

It almost seems like he is holding some sort of secret agenda or information gathering.

I have CSI training; also have acquaintances I know in Army and Law Enforcement; and I can usually spot/pick up that someone has something a little bit fishy or shifty about them. I had him added as a friend but later unfriended. By my intuition; he comes across as insincere and outlandish. I have trouble believing that he is an actual person.

Does anybody know about this guy? I noticed that Aberdeen lives in Ontario just like Power77 and is also friended with him. Aberdeen do you know him personally?

Also, if Power77 is there reading right now; I want him to explain himself here.

Although there are slightly fewer than 14 million people in Ontario, there are actually one or two that I've never met and dozens who I don't know well. As far as I know, I've never actually met Power77 and have no idea who he is. But he seems to have fairly reasonable opinions so I saw no reason not to accept his friendship request, even though he doesn't seem to visit this forum very often. I haven't noticed anything strange about him. However, since you've apparently had forensic training from the cast of CSI, and presumably also from the Power Rangers, Team America and El Shabab, maybe you could conduct your own investigation. Please let me know what you find out, as I would hate to think I accepted a friendship request from one of those lizard people that David Icke talks about.

This seems like the the type of thread to lock. Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread has been viewed 4306 times.

Back