Travel to Cracow

Carla

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I'm from Spain and I would like to travel to Cracow. Could you please give me a some information to hotels and apartments? Also, I would like information to activities to do in the city.

I think travel in June.

Tranks!! :)

Hi everyone!

I'm from Spain and I would like to travel to Cracow. Could you please give me a some information to hotels and apartments? Also, I would like information to activities to do in the city.

I think travel in June.

Tranks!! :)

Put Cracow (Krakow in Polish) in the search engine on Eupedia and it should give you all information about Cracow we have.

Never went to Krakow, but I know that it was the capital of Poland for over 500 years from 1038 to 1596.

Camden! Last year I visited Krakow of Poland. I have been there two time. Both times my experience is very good. Krakow is a nice city. There are very amazing destinations. I really enjoyed this city. There is Ogrodzieniec Castle of the tourist attraction.

Krakow is a really nice City in Poland. I visited there ta once in my life and I had great fun there. This city has many historical places and attractions. I would like to suggest all of tarvelling lovers to visit there soon and enjoy your holidays there like me. I like to go its Old Town, Planty Park and site of Cloth Hall.

Here a nice 5 minutes long promo video (change quality to 720p HD before watching): https://vimeo.com/157850431

Collegium Maius, Kosciuszko Mound, Lajkonik, Szczepanski Plaza, Parade of Dragons, etc. are still missing from this video.

Cracow is a really nice city and I visited it once in my life and I never forget it.It has many historical and attractive places for tourists.I would like to suggest to travelling lovers to visit it once in their life and enjoy their holidays.

Krakow is definitelly in top10 or top20 places you should visit in Europe. Definitely it is a pearl and the night life is just wonderful

Kraków is a southern Poland city and it is situated near the border of Czech Republic. It is known for its well-preserved medieval core and Jewish quarter. During your visit you can explore Historic Old Town, Krakow Pinball Museum, Stained Glass Museum and Polish Aviation Museum etc.

This thread has been viewed 13711 times.

Back