Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: EU Frontex and Illegal immigration,

Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 -Z19945..Jura
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H95a1 ..Pannoni

Ethnic group
    North Alpine Italian

I stated many months ago, its a war between sunni.v.shite......ottoman.v.persian......saudi.v. iran....arabic .v. persian
    syria is an outpost of shite where the sunni turks and sunni saudis cannot tolerate

Once Iran brings its oil on the market, the saudis will see their profits fall and the war will esculate.
    có che un pòpoło no 'l defende pi ła só łéngua el xe prónto par èser s'ciavo

when a people no longer dares to defend its language it is ripe for slavery.

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b Z2109
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H1c

Ethnic group
    Citizen of the world

Quote Originally Posted by bicicleur View Post
    I think you're confusing Georgia with Chechnya
    It is popular through the region. It is a long tradition. Old "good" tradition.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bride_kidnapping
    Be wary of people who tend to glorify the past, underestimate the present, and demonize the future.

Banned

Ethnic group
    Georgian

1 members found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kardu View Post
    Relax, bigot, be cool
    Our little despot of the forum LeBrok again using his "power" against opponents giving infractions for objecting him. I am still laughing at you

Y-DNA haplogroup
    G2a3a
    MtDNA haplogroup
    X2b

Ethnic group
    Makedonian original

GODS,

the same time that UK's prime minister declared that UK will absorve 20 000 Syrrians
    the 25 000 immigrants at the island of Lesvos start fight among them
    Afganis vs Syrrians Vs Iraqis,
    Reason why some immigrants are accepted and their pappers comes faster,
    the anecdotal in this this case is that Afganis/Pakistanis set fire in their camp and container-houses, creating a big damage, just to show their protest,
    these container have water, electricity, air condition, tv etc etc, and can serve a family or 4 persons,
    such containers are used after big earthquakes in Greece, until area secure or new houses found or build,

and these guys burn down a camp able enough to accomodate 15 000 souls

GODS what else?
    I wonder what they will do when they found their shelves unemployed in the streets of Europe
    ΟΘΕΝ ΑΙΔΩΣ OY EINAI
    ΑΤΗ ΛΑΜΒΑΝΕΙΝ ΑΥΤΟΙΣ
    ΥΒΡΙΣ ΓΕΝΝΑΤΑΙ
    ΝΕΜΕΣΙΣ ΚΑΙ ΤΙΣΗ ΑΚΟΛΟΥΘΟΥΣΙ ΔΕ

When there is no shame
    Divine blindness conquers them
    Hybris (abuse, opprombium) is born
    Nemesis and punishment follows.

Εχε υπομονη Ηρωα
    Η τιμωρια δεν αργει.

Y-DNA haplogroup
    EV13 A7136 y18675G+
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

Quote Originally Posted by Yetos View Post
    GODS,

the same time that UK's prime minister declared that UK will absorve 20 000 Syrrians
    the 25 000 immigrants at the island of Lesvos start fight among them
    The UK will be hosting 4000 refugees (not immigrants) every year for 5 years (total 20,000 over 5 years). They will be taking mostly families with Children and not ones that are already in Europe. Germany is only taking in refugees and will send back economic migrants.

Quote Originally Posted by Maleth View Post
    Germany is only taking in refugees and will send back economic migrants.
    I wonder if they will tell the difference. Currently, of the 26.000 pardoned in the Netherlands thousands turn out to have lied. Mind you, these are the verifiable stories. Thousands have told bullshit stories that simply can not be verified and therefore aren't.

http://www.rtlnieuws.nl/nieuws/binne...eneraal-pardon

Quote Originally Posted by LeBrok View Post
    Stop demonizing and being so freakishly scared. "Scary Syrians are coming, they will eat your children..."

We are looking at army of cheap labour and customers that need everything to buy. Most of them are educated, determent, hard working and family loving people. If anything it is a gain for Europe.
    Well. In another thread you already agreed the costs of this invasion would be enormous, high enough to make the case for boots on the ground to stop the Syrian civil war.

I believe Europe already declared war on ISIS, at least the countries which take part in bombing campaigns in Syria. It is becoming obvious that bombing campaniles, though stopped advances in Iraq, are not enough to defeat Daesh. It would bring stability in the region, stopped refugee flight from Syria, and help new democracies to survive.
    The cost of ground war in Syria could be smaller than supporting fresh refugees in Europe.

Y-DNA haplogroup
    EV13 A7136 y18675G+
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

Quote Originally Posted by epoch View Post
    I wonder if they will tell the difference. Currently, of the 26.000 pardoned in the Netherlands thousands turn out to have lied. Mind you, these are the verifiable stories. Thousands have told bullshit stories that simply can not be verified and therefore aren't.

http://www.rtlnieuws.nl/nieuws/binne...eneraal-pardon
    I agree with you those are the guidelines but fulfilling them is another story. Also they have no documents so the registering is not straight forward at all and can be quite tricky. Same challenges localy.

Quote Originally Posted by Maleth View Post
    I agree with you those are the guidelines but fulfilling them is another story. Also they have no documents so the registering is not straight forward at all and can be quite tricky. Same challenges localy.
    you can get fake Syrian passports in Turkey before coming to Europe, there is a market for this now

the rules are unworkable, they are made by people who don't have any sense of reality

the application for refugee status takes only a few hours ; if not rejected this status is granted irreversibly
    it should be possible to revoke the decision afterwards if it appears incorrect or misleading info was given
    moreover these people should be punished or fined for fraud and they should lose all their rights

Ethnic group
    Italian

I have absolutely no problem with the U.S. taking in the Christian refugees from the Near East, no matter their ultimate origin. There would be no security issues, they are the most educated Near Easterners from what statistics I've seen, and their history in the US indicates they would assimilate and make a positive contribution to the US.

Not only do I have no problem with it, I'm actively lobbying for it, and I'm a taxpayer whose money would go to paying for the costs of the migration and the transition.

The Muslim refugees are more problematic because I don't know how the authorities would determine their "political" orientation.

Non si fa il proprio dovere perchè qualcuno ci dica grazie, lo si fa per principio, per se stessi, per la propria dignità. Oriana Fallaci

Y-DNA haplogroup
    EV13 A7136 y18675G+
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

Quote Originally Posted by Angela View Post
    The Muslim refugees are more problematic because I don't know how the authorities would determine their "political" orientation.
    These are legitimate concerns to people in the free world. Who has dealt closely with Muslims know what they think about Women's rights and a good number of other issues that the free world takes for granted. I am not talking about the fanatical ones which seems to spring out in any Muslim community but even coming from the 'supposedly' most tolerant on Muslim standards. I don't want to put everyone on the same boat, as I have come across some who are quite liberal and do not care about religion and culture that much, however they always seem to be petrified from their own community and cannot be open with their believes and play their suppression game when with their crowd. If one has to be honest there is an obvious trend that would make any free loving person very uncomfortable. Clash of cultures will be unavoidable no matter what rosy picture anyone tries to picture.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7d5XsA_lcEs

Y-DNA haplogroup
    G2a3a
    MtDNA haplogroup
    X2b

Ethnic group
    Makedonian original

few photos from Miratovac Slavic Makedonia

I doupt Hungary can stop the march

Back to Greece where at least 1500 were saved from drowning this weekend
    unfortunately 34 died when a 18 m old rotten boat hit the Pharmakonisi
    the strange is that 99 were saved plus 34 the dead +unknown number at the inside of the ship
    I wonder how many did the captain allow on board?

Ethnic group
    Amerindian + Spanish + German + French

Mexico will receive some refugees too...

A Mexican-led humanitarian initiative launched a project called Habesha to invite Syrian refugees to continue their studies in Mexico.

Essa Hassam, the first Syrian refugee invited as part of the program, will arrive in Mexico on September 17. He will study at the Pan American University of Aguascalientes. Other private universities such as Iberoamericana have recently joined in, and the project organizers are seeking to expand it to public educational institutions.
    The project was founded in 2013 by Adrián Meléndez, who as part of his work at the International Organization for Migration visited several camps where he witnessed the “revictimization” of the refugees living in them.
    Foreign Affairs Minister Claudia Ruiz Massieu said today that Mexico is "exploring" the possibility of hosting Syrian refugees, and retierated the country's support to find solutions at multilateral level.

To escape violence it is estimated that four million Syrians have fled the country to neighboring countries surh as Turkey, Lebanon, Jordan and Iraq, while thousands are in other regions such as the Caucasus, the Persian Gulf, North Africa and Europe.
    Habesha is supported by the Spanish philosopher Fernando Savater, Mexican actor Luis Gerardo Méndez and Jorge Álvarez Fuentes, Ambassador of Mexico to Egypt. Last year Mexico made donations to the Red Cross, Unicef and other international agencies that help Syrian migrants seeking for refuge.

Y-DNA haplogroup
    G2a3a
    MtDNA haplogroup
    X2b

Ethnic group
    Makedonian original

Quote Originally Posted by bicicleur View Post
    you can get fake Syrian passports in Turkey before coming to Europe, there is a market for this now

the rules are unworkable, they are made by people who don't have any sense of reality

the application for refugee status takes only a few hours ; if not rejected this status is granted irreversibly
    it should be possible to revoke the decision afterwards if it appears incorrect or misleading info was given
    moreover these people should be punished or fined for fraud and they should lose all their rights
    Either Syrrian Either Turkish Either USA, they do not have passports when enter EU,
    the reason is that if have passports they are treated as immigrants,
    so they drop their passports and treated as shipwrecked, different laws,
    but they have many fake Bulgarian Romanian Deutshland passports, so travel by airplane,
    only at July 45 were caught with fake passports

Banned

Ethnic group
    Georgian

You can always go back to your beloved, backward and very traditional Georgia, where bride kidnapping is very popular. I'm sure you'll be happy there, and will stop being a hypocrite.
    It is disappointing that other moderators don't care when one of them insults forum participants and then cowardly hides behind his "power" to ban them..

Banned

Ethnic group
    Georgian

And you Mr. PK, you are lucky that I find childish tantrums of fifty year old keyboard warrior amusing...:)
    Seems you dont realize that your beloved globalization has made the world indeed very small.
    Since you are such an expert on the culture of the Caucasus peoples you must know what other tradition we keep alive apart from bride kidnappings.

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b Z2109
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H1c

Ethnic group
    Citizen of the world

Quote Originally Posted by Kardu View Post
    It is disappointing that other moderators don't care when one of them insults forum participants and then cowardly hides behind his "power" to ban them..
    Now you understand how much respect people have for you. Work on your karma.

Y-DNA haplogroup
    G2a3a
    MtDNA haplogroup
    X2b

Ethnic group
    Makedonian original

Quote Originally Posted by Sile View Post
    I stated many months ago, its a war between sunni.v.shite......ottoman.v.persian......saudi.v. iran....arabic .v. persian
    syria is an outpost of shite where the sunni turks and sunni saudis cannot tolerate

Once Iran brings its oil on the market, the saudis will see their profits fall and the war will esculate.
    SYRRIA IS ALSO A LAND OF MARONITES CHRISTIANS AND YEZIDI POLYTHEISTS,
    non chaliphate religions,

History justice

Good evening,

Europe is facing something new, a vast wave of immigrant coming from countries with poverty and/or civil wars.

There is something basic which is over me, you and generally each European or global civilian. It is called history. History always gives back to nations what they deserve based on their international behaviour. And this is not "historical revenge". It is the justice of equilibrium between give and take.

The past century (mostly) European has got richer, more developed and has established a quality of life extremely better than the countries of immigrants. However, even though Europe 's development had started in he bases of Enlightenment, European politicians have been very greedy, arrogant and not very insightful. They created a bubble, "Europe 's borders", and did not try to ameliorate anything outside that. But, "unfortunately" Europe is not alone. To make things even worse, Europe exploited these countries making profit of them. In order to make more money and cover budget gaps Europeans chose to create and maintain civil wars (following USA 's example) so as to sell the weapons they produced. Single citizens are not fully responsible for this, but they do have some responsibility as they remained silent and keep on voting for politicians who adopted all this mixture of politics i referred. So, Europe is responsible for the civil wars and for most of the economical, social and safety inequality between Europe and the countries of immigrants.

And there is a more philosophical point of view. European 's lives are not more significant than the other lives. European politicians support that they must protect European people 's lives. But they did not show the same tenderness the other countries' people 's lives. So it seems pretty just that, as millions of people have faced poverty, diseases, lack of education and sanitary or died in developing countries, a part of this fact should affect Europe as it is responsible for this situation. European will never become like these countries. It will remain developed, more just and liberal. But Europe has to absorb some of this inequality and act maturely. This is historical justice.

So, now European politicians should consider how to incorporate all these people in the softest possible way, while civilians should show solidarity to immigrants. The majority of immigrants need saving. We have to help them and save them. Governments have to help so as to stop civil wars and improve life quality in poor countries. Our life is good. It is very good. What would you say if some of your money would be spent for this purpose. If this is done we may have a chance to solve the problem in its bases in some years. I do not believe this will happen but i will be happy if i affect even one man 's point of view. This is how changes happen. Let's be the change. Let's be humans.

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b Z2109
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H1c

Ethnic group
    Citizen of the world

Quote Originally Posted by Antonis_Met View Post
    Good evening,

Europe is facing something new, a vast wave of immigrant coming from countries with poverty and/or civil wars.

There is something basic which is over me, you and generally each European or global civilian. It is called history. History always gives back to nations what they deserve based on their international behaviour. And this is not "historical revenge". It is the justice of equilibrium between give and take.

The past century (mostly) European has got richer, more developed and has established a quality of life extremely better than the countries of immigrants. However, even though Europe 's development had started in he bases of Enlightenment, European politicians have been very greedy, arrogant and not very insightful. They created a bubble, "Europe 's borders", and did not try to ameliorate anything outside that. But, "unfortunately" Europe is not alone. To make things even worse, Europe exploited these countries making profit of them. In order to make more money and cover budget gaps Europeans chose to create and maintain civil wars (following USA 's example) so as to sell the weapons they produced. Single citizens are not fully responsible for this, but they do have some responsibility as they remained silent and keep on voting for politicians who adopted all this mixture of politics i referred. So, Europe is responsible for the civil wars and for most of the economical, social and safety inequality between Europe and the countries of immigrants.

And there is a more philosophical point of view. European 's lives are not more significant than the other lives. European politicians support that they must protect European people 's lives. But they did not show the same tenderness the other countries' people 's lives. So it seems pretty just that, as millions of people have faced poverty, diseases, lack of education and sanitary or died in developing countries, a part of this fact should affect Europe as it is responsible for this situation. European will never become like these countries. It will remain developed, more just and liberal. But Europe has to absorb some of this inequality and act maturely. This is historical justice.

So, now European politicians should consider how to incorporate all these people in the softest possible way, while civilians should show solidarity to immigrants. The majority of immigrants need saving. We have to help them and save them. Governments have to help so as to stop civil wars and improve life quality in poor countries. Our life is good. It is very good. What would you say if some of your money would be spent for this purpose. If this is done we may have a chance to solve the problem in its bases in some years. I do not believe this will happen but i will be happy if i affect even one man 's point of view. This is how changes happen. Let's be the change. Let's be humans.
    Nice to see a person who cares.
    I'm not entirely agreeing on you view on causes of success of Europe and poverty of others.
    Enlightenment wasn't alone responsible for development of Europe, but also science and technological revolution. We learned how to create new things and mass produce them, to make society rich without stealing from neighbours. Just recently we are learning how to live peacefully together with each other, like friends.

Welcome to Eupedia Antonis.

Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 -Z19945..Jura
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H95a1 ..Pannoni

Ethnic group
    North Alpine Italian

Quote Originally Posted by Yetos View Post
    SYRRIA IS ALSO A LAND OF MARONITES CHRISTIANS AND YEZIDI POLYTHEISTS,
    non chaliphate religions,
    Syria needs to remove ALL the arab-sunnis to survive..........without this being done, the indigenous syrians will disappear inside 10 years

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Sile View Post
    Syria needs to remove ALL the arab-sunnis to survive..........without this being done, the indigenous syrians will disappear inside 10 years

Who is an indigenous Syrian?
    I thought they are the same with the exception of Kurds and Turkmens.
    I heard Petreas (ex US general) saying that divisions are so deep as Syria can not be put together!
    I thought their differences are not ethnic, but just religious!

Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 -Z19945..Jura
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H95a1 ..Pannoni

Ethnic group
    North Alpine Italian

Quote Originally Posted by DuPidh View Post
    Who is an indigenous Syrian?
    I thought they are the same with the exception of Kurds and Turkmens.
    I heard Petreas (ex US general) saying that divisions are so deep as Syria can not be put together!
    I thought their differences are not ethnic, but just religious!
    we have many many assyrians who migrated from syria in Australia................people speaking arabic does not make one descended of Arabs.

Since the arab spring of 2011/2012 ..........all terrorism has been done by sunni-arabs ..........isil is a product of ex iraqi (sunni arabs) soldiers and citizens after the fall of saddam..........they expected to rule Iraq .

Incursions by Isil ( sunni-arabs ) into Libya is making indigenous libyans fight them ................same in Afghanistan, the Taliban see themselves as Afghani and do not want to see arab Isil in their country

Y-DNA haplogroup
    G2a3a
    MtDNA haplogroup
    X2b

Ethnic group
    Makedonian original

Hi everybody
    greetings to those who miss me, and to those who did not,
    I am back after a long period ban from my 'friend' Lebrok

videos from today from Greece,

some photos

the 'Hot spot' of Diabata (Thessaloniki)
    where 1700 immigragrants/refuggees drop the surrounding fence and start marching to Skopje

at the borders
    the photo is from 'Medicins sans Frontiers'
    the mark in the boy's head are from a bomb

Now the numbers

nobody knows how many e enter EU through Aegean pelagos at 2015, more than 870 000 are known since are written to EUro-Docs, about 36 to 104 000 estimated were drought in sea
    from them unknown is the number that still are in Greece,
    more than 96 000 enter until 10/02/2016 and still are in Greece,
    the funny is that according IOM (international organization for migration) more than 2 000 000 will enter EU at 2016 and about 4 000 000 at 2017,
    estimations give about 21 000 000 until 2020 only from Pakistan Afganistan Iraq Syria and Turkey (anti status-quo Kurds).

EUROPOL DATA

According Europol more than 10 000 children are missing,
    children that were written down that enter, and given European documents,
    for more info download the attched here
    https://www.europol.europa.eu/search...000%20children

10000 children have gone? dead? hidden? and where?
    in hands of sick people? or in a transplantation clinic?
    Europe of 2016

Y-DNA haplogroup
    G2a3a
    MtDNA haplogroup
    X2b

Ethnic group
    Makedonian original

since in EU still some realise the size

this is not from Greek reporters

http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...eu-afghanistan

and something that is expected,

A new wave is about to start migrate from EGYPT through 2016
    but surely not through Turkey, probably a naval road to Crete or Sicily,

this is Reuters
    http://www.reuters.com/article/us-eu...-idUSKCN0W108K

and many others sources that are in Greek, no need to link

PS,
    the most hated mans of USA politicks, seems to be more hated today,
    all their efforts and predictions seems to Fail,
    I wonder until when USA will continue to Listen H Kissinger and Z Brezinsky

if Europe did take part as a 3rd pole and still listens to USA voice, then it worth the results and its faith,
    if Europe did raise her voice, and restore democracies, and production at areas were NATO and ex-USSR now Russia and IslamoFasists made hell, then it really worth it,
    still I wonder if EU exist,
    the last agreement, that NATO should protect EU borders at Aegean sea, simply shows that EU is either weak, either deaf, either does not exist

May I remind you that Austria and Greece already have no diplomatic connection
    no matter the effort of Austrian President to accept the mistake of Austrian Foreign affairs minister.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast