Politics EU Frontex and Illegal immigration,

well after the last attack agaist Greece and EU by we all know who,
a new attack is taking place this time at Poland and EU and again we know by who.

some 'strange news' about a free touristic visa from a country.
suddenly 2 airports raise by 40 flights extra per week to the spot
and then you have same discussion about human rights, humanity, etc etc.

Nobody seeks who are behind, nobody search who get benefit from that,
and if people die, it is EU countries to blame, and not the modern 'slave merchants, or fake hope seller'
After the mediterrenean sea, who took so many lifes, due to promise of 'hope sellers'
Now the NE swamps of Europe may be next graveyard of frozen bodies who believe the traffickers,
Souls lost, to a political game of countries.

MY TRUE WONDER
if these people did not manage to Germany and their free tourist visa ends,
How the get back to their homes? Do traffickers promise a safe return if no manage to pass?

for another time we see organised massive attempt to pass.
again we know the new identity of organiser.
BUT ......

Many timew I did wonder

1. human rights?
2. global arrogance,
3. Fortune hunting

After the above I wonder.

1. Illegal immigrants
2. Invasion army,
3. Is there any organisation behind?
4. Europe does not have unemployment? and economical crisis?
5, why to Europe the old fart lady? and not revolt their own countries for human rights and protection?
6. why they ask freedom from colonies, and now they go back to serve their colonial masters?
7. Do they believe that Living in Europe is like in a cinema movie?

Many timew I did wonder

1. human rights?
2. global arrogance,
3. Fortune hunting

After the above I wonder.

1. Illegal immigrants
2. Invasion army,
3. Is there any organisation behind?
4. Europe does not have unemployment? and economical crisis?
5, why to Europe the old fart lady? and not revolt their own countries for human rights and protection?
6. why they ask freedom from colonies, and now they go back to serve their colonial masters?
7. Do they believe that Living in Europe is like in a cinema movie?

Europe is not one thing. Some countries in europe do have unemployment, but those are not the countries where most migrants actually want to go. even the natives in those countries often times move elsewhere and become migrants themselves.

why do you not ask those same question to any kind of migrants including those from european countries, poor and rich? there is no difference. you could ask the same questions, why move to another country instead of fighting fro better living conditions or perhaps also for human rights and protection? if you can't get a fitting job why move to another country to get one instead of searching harder in your own country or just take what you can get?

Europe is not one thing. Some countries in europe do have unemployment, but those are not the countries where most migrants actually want to go. even the natives in those countries often times move elsewhere and become migrants themselves.

why do you not ask those same question to any kind of migrants including those from european countries, poor and rich? there is no difference. you could ask the same questions, why move to another country instead of fighting fro better living conditions or perhaps also for human rights and protection? if you can't get a fitting job why move to another country to get one instead of searching harder in your own country or just take what you can get?

Just after discuss this with a friend, and this was his opinion,

At Madrid there is the NATO gathering today,
maybe they did so as a message.

This thread has been viewed 159289 times.

Back